PDA

View Full Version : Montys Poolbar taken over byDon Plaza

lonelywombat
June 28th, 2008, 09:46
Surprised to read that Don Plaza are taking over the pool bar in September after extensive renovations. I am not certain it will attract more clients but it is a positive move

There was thread here last week about the bar. I found the above in the pgreport
http://www.pgreport.com/240608/240608.htm#sunee

Also in the same report was the ownership of White Knight will change in September

Mention was made of new owners for The Place 2 B and Candle Bar. Neither of which I have heard of.

June 28th, 2008, 13:29
when will the renovations start? staying in yensabai condo and not looking forward to the construction noise!

June 28th, 2008, 20:44
Then dont stay in Yensabai condo my good man as they wont stop just because your booked in there.

June 28th, 2008, 20:51
The article says the renovations will be completed by Sept. About the only thing that will help Don Plaza tho is to install an elevator.

bing
June 28th, 2008, 21:24
I wonder if they will dust off the zebra.

June 29th, 2008, 12:51
Anyone know what the renovations plans are : scope and timing? Anyone from Don Plaza on this board?

June 29th, 2008, 21:14
Im no sunee veteran or expert but i will bet good money this will not reopen until next year. (unless madame sunee intervenes)

June 30th, 2008, 01:19
I wonder if they will dust off the zebra.

You shouldn't have tempted providence Bing. Look what just talking about the zebras has done already. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/7745.gif

George.

bing
June 30th, 2008, 05:06
George, I mentioned a zebra not a hippo. That boy does move some flesh.

June 30th, 2008, 06:10
George,
When did you take this snipit of me? Dancing in the loo at lecage?

:drunken:

June 30th, 2008, 09:29
The boy does resemble Bad Boy Billy doing his famous Chicken Dance.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 30th, 2008, 10:15
I hope they can make that water look blue instead of that billious green :pukeright:

puckered_penguin
June 30th, 2008, 11:23
Im no sunee veteran or expert but i will bet good money this will not reopen until next year. (unless madame sunee intervenes)
What might her intervention do; speed it up or slow it down? Is she a reincarnation of God? I am not sure she has much influence where renovations are concerned.

catawampuscat
June 30th, 2008, 15:54
I think George let the genie out of the bottle with his surprise go go dancer. :cherry:

I thought the rumour about George opening a "farang" go go bar with farang go go boys was ludicrous
but I guess an overage overweight farang go go bar would be a change of pace in Sunee Plaza..

Maybe call it C.C. Go Go Boy Bar.. (for chubby chaser).. Only problem is going to be the work visa for
the farangs and a very sturdy stage and plenty of barf bags for the customers....

This rumour looks true so maybe the rumour about another gay sauna opening in Center Condo is also true.. :cat:

June 30th, 2008, 16:08
Last Night (Sunday 29 June) I saw balloons, a pig roasting outside Don Plaza and a sign that said show at 22:30. Maybe everyone was inside but I did not see anyone.

I took a look at the pool and it seems that clean up is going on right now.

catawampuscat
June 30th, 2008, 17:47
The pig roast at the Dom Plaza Hotel was for the European Final Football match between Germany and Spain.. I can only imagine the show was
the football game.
Spain won by the way and since the Germans outnumber the Spanards by 100 to 1, there weren't too many happy
Germans happy last nite.. :cat:

June 30th, 2008, 19:07
Hehehehehehehe :bom: Poor old Germans!! Still i suppose they made it there which is more than my lot did ( England )

atri1666
June 30th, 2008, 20:51
So they will get "only" 150000тВм each - they lost 100000тВм. Should we cry and donate?

July 1st, 2008, 12:10
Anyone know of plans for changes to the pool area and timing?

July 1st, 2008, 17:20
What might her intervention do; speed it up or slow it down? Is she a reincarnation of God? I am not sure she has much influence where renovations are concerned.

Don't you believe it for a second. Where Sunee is concerned, Madam Sunee is more powerful than God and has influences should she so desire them, in everything that goes on there.

George.

Lunchtime O'Booze
July 1st, 2008, 18:41
we should all get down our knees ( a natural position for most of us) and pray for a long life for Madame Sunnee...while she lives there will always be a Sunnee Plaza and it will always be fun..despite any predictions of doom and gloom ! :cheers:

July 1st, 2008, 19:53
we should all get down our knees ( a natural position for most of us) and pray for a long life for Madame Sunnee...while she lives there will always be a Sunnee Plaza and it will always be fun..despite any predictions of doom and gloom ! :cheers:

No argument from me on that statement of yours above Lunchtime. ยาวอาจจะเธอรัชกา

George.

Shuee
July 2nd, 2008, 00:04
yes my sentiments also george, but has anyone ever met her?

lonelywombat
July 4th, 2008, 18:29
I have heard that Madam Sunee is not the problem

I do not know why Germany is suggested as the answer, but there is no early solution to the pool bar.

July 4th, 2008, 18:39
Don Plaza has not taken over the lease on the pool. It is still available should someone want the lease. It is available for a year and if all is ok ythe lease will be extended.