PDA

View Full Version : Senso Massage: Bangkok

TrongpaiExpat
June 27th, 2008, 00:05
Tonight I tied out a new gay massage venue that opened this week. It's easy to find, short walk from MRT Silom or BTS Saladang. I was greeted by two friendly guys who showed me the menu. There's a confusing array of massages all at 600 per hour and 1000 min tip. I opted for a 90 min "relaxing"massage for 800B. A little pricey compared to the Suk. venues.
The lobby is all new and quite upscale. There were 10 massage boys and they are called out and stand there for you to select, similar to The Body Club, HIS, B and N and others. The captains were nice enough but did not offer much information on any of the boys. One caught by eye and I selected him.

The rooms are just as up scale as the lobby. I am not sure why they think that gay men come to a massage venue for the decor? There are en suite bathrooms with a shower. A locker and a large comfortable massage bed. All clean and new. Music piped in the rooms, candles and good AC. I see they offer drinks but I was not asked if I wanted one. They gave me water for free.

This place follows the procedure of the massage boy getting nude from the get-go.

He was a medium size boy with a defined body from Chiang Rai. He gave a decent and erotic, firm massage. Better than most at the five Sukumvit places (Hero, Albury, Banana, B and N and Body Club). He said his last job was at 'Eight Massage' in the Silom center, I have never heard of it.

I was never rushed at Senso and did not get the massage by the numbers routine I feel the Hero gives you. The 90 min massage at the Body Club never lasts 90 min. I got the full 90 min and more.

There was of course a transition to sex but not before a good massage. The sex was decent, nothing to write home about, I have had a lot worse.

Overall, not a bad place. Still, I have found that the venue is almost irrelevant, it's about the boy, his skills, his personality, abilities and whether you hit it off or not. I'll give Senso another go when the mood strikes me.

Senso Mens Club (http://www.sensomenclub.com/th/gallery.html)

Sen Yai
June 27th, 2008, 01:50
Tonight I tied out a new gay massage venue that opened this week.

Thanks for the news on Senso, but I'm not sure about the 'opened this week' bit. It was open last month when I was last in town and one of the boys tried to entice me in. I was going to post to this forum, but I didn't have time to enter the place, and couldn't find the web site, despite the URL on the sign board by the entrance, so I didn't really have much news to post.

Anyway, it looks very welcoming (I think decor is important, if not the primary reason to visit) but some of the picture on the webby show twin massage beds and a sofa in the rooms - a bit weird?

I like Soi Saladaeng so it's good to see another gay business opening there - very close to Baan Saladaeng guest house.

krobbie
June 27th, 2008, 02:40
I was pleased to see that Senso has twin massage beds. I will be back in BKK in 5 weeks and already plan to take my lover there. It will be an exciting and sensual time. Both getting good massage together then ... we can do whatever and so can the massage boys. It will make a nice change.

My guy is Turkish/Pakastani and is well built (read here muscular) so he likes a good HARD massage.

I look forward to Senso.

Thanks TrongpaiExpat for the run down.

krobbie

TrongpaiExpat
June 27th, 2008, 12:01
Sen Yai: The manager told me the opening date was last Sunday, 22 June. Perhaps you happen by a 'soft' opening.

Yes, the twin beds? You got me? I did not ask and was given the one big massage bed. Indra has one room with twin beds. One time I was in Indra Massage and next door were two Japanese ladies using one of the twin bed rooms. Not really rooms, walls don't go to the ceiling. They were talking to each other and giggling for the entire hour, non-stop. Very annoying.

Saladang Massage has remodeled. New shower and new private rooms rather than curtains now. Still on the low-so side but cleaner. I noticed a lot of massage boys outside. This is not a gay venue, you pick man or lady. I guess you can pick the masseur you want. I know one that just assumes I come for him. It's a good massage, not the get nude erotic kind but you get a happy ending. 90 min is 500B and tip up to you.

KY on Rama 4 has also remodeled, so I hear. I dropped by there a few weeks ago but there was only three boys working and none of interest--I left.

June 27th, 2008, 20:35
Sen Yai: The manager told me the opening date was last Sunday, 22 June. Perhaps you happen by a 'soft' opening.

I had my first massage at Senso on Sunday 25 May. I have had 4 others since then. Nothing 'soft' about it's opening; it's been open at least 5 weeks now. You must have misunderstood what the manager, Khun Golf, told you.

The rest of your report is reasonably accurate but you did not mention that the masseur goes into the shower with you and gives you an excellent and very thorough washing before and after the massage ... unlike many of the other places you have mentioned.

You are correct to say: "I have found that the venue is almost irrelevant, it's about the boy, his skills, his personality, abilities and whether you hit it off or not" In the few times I have used Senso they have all been very good masseurs and nicely 'hung'. I think the manager chooses the staff very carefully so that there are no complaints about the boys. All that I have had have been above average at the 'Happy Ending'.

TrongpaiExpat
June 28th, 2008, 00:28
I had my first massage at Senso on Sunday 25 May. I have had 4 others since then. Nothing 'soft' about it's opening; it's been open at least 5 weeks now. You must have misunderstood what the manager, Khun Golf, told you.

The rest of your report is reasonably accurate but you did not mention that the masseur goes into the shower with you and gives you an excellent and very thorough washing before and after the massage ... unlike many of the other places you have mentioned.

At the Body Club you're given a shower by the masseur.

10% discount for Balcony members or perhaps you got the Special TROLL discount in your four visits.

Ever been to this place, needs some work on the massage beds but the masseur is equally good with both hand and feet.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5053/monkeybusiness1wa.jpg

TrongpaiExpat
June 29th, 2008, 00:12
I noticed another new massage venue on Soi Twilight tonight. It's between Fresh Beach Boys and X boys and is called Bang-Kok Massage. A very fancy entrance nestled between the two bars, across from Maxies. I did not notice any boys at the door, might not even been open yet?

That now makes 3 massage venues on that soi, Bonny (bunny), Red Massage and now Bang-Kok. Bonny has a new sign and new entrance.

I know nothing about any of these places but there does not seem to be enough customers for one, now there's three.

June 29th, 2008, 05:41
......there does not seem to be enough customers for one, now there's three.

I am sorry to say that Thais do not seem to be capable of doing anything other than giving massage and sex.

:bounce:

June 29th, 2008, 17:19
That is a very broad insult and shows a serious lack of intelligence. No doubt I'm feeding a troll....

Well if he is not one fattman, he is certainly showing great potential to become one. I agree with you that Scott's statement is a very broad insult and does show a serious lack of intelligence. :cwm10:

George.

TrongpaiExpat
June 29th, 2008, 18:58
That is a very broad insult and shows a serious lack of intelligence. No doubt I'm feeding a troll....

Well if he is not one fattman, he is certainly showing great potential to become one. I agree with you that Scott's statement is a very broad insult and does show a serious lack of intelligence. :cwm10:
George.

I just took a look at Scott123 last 30 or so posts and this quote pretty much sums up the poster in his own words:

I myself is a sex tourist. To me, Thailand is good only for sex.

I don't know if that makes him a Internet troll? He does not impart any information or insights and mostly just slings little comments that I am sure he finds quite witty.

If he is the sex tourist that he claims, It would be nice if he shared with us some insights on all the various sex venues in Thailand. Then he would not be a troll, just a sex visitor.