PDA

View Full Version : pristine trash beaches

thrillbill
June 26th, 2008, 21:33
PATTAYA -The last couple days trash, kilos and kilos of trash, have washed ashore along Northern Pattaya. I haven't seen anything in the news but it looks like some ship carrying the city's trash is dumping it in the bay somewhere. True, there has always been plastic bags and ???? washed ashore, but this is beyond the norm.

No one seems to know...not even Pattaya Mail?

June 26th, 2008, 23:25
Have some of the best-known members of this board been out skinny-dipping again?

jimnbkk
June 26th, 2008, 23:40
Maybe somebody's been fishing.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 27th, 2008, 07:46
"No one seems to know...not even Pattaya Mail?'

worse than usual ?..the last time I dipped a toe in I swear I caught some dreaful bug..never again. But the long walk to pool gets boring especially when it's non-Russian season and there is a lack of eye candy.

So the best business opportunuty still awaits in Sunnee..the old Monty's Pool..unloved and uncared for and deteriorating.

But what a little gold mine..a fab make-over ( a proper one)..bar, food and some hunky pool attendants ( and change that dreadful green coulour water) .
Not a huge investment but a better deal than yet another go-go bar. A nice retirement income for an enterprising farang.

And keep the kiddies out !!..or better still..hand it over for 2 hours a day or maybe one day a week for all the Thai locals and kids to use ( no farangs)