PDA

View Full Version : Gone Mad with a UKlover on JB's wonderful plans.

June 23rd, 2008, 23:58
Evidently JB is no more capable of honestly keeping his word now than he was only two weeks ago when on 7 June he said " that is it for me. I am out of here. Goodbye, ta ra,". He is also no closer to knowing when it is not the time to be deliberately antagonistic ("I will not get involved in stupid and childish attacks on me by Gone Mad and Brad. I'll leave George to handle those two dicks").

I repeated my personal reasons for despising him personally, and the inexcusable malice he bore to Thailand and the Thai people, on 8 June. I also stated "it ends here" and I intend keeping my word; when someone has lost whatever credibility they had and been shown to be a hypocrite, a liar and a fraud there is little need to repeat the exercise.

As for George taking on the defence of the indefensible, I made my position very clear on 16 June in the Posting Guidelines Forum when I stated, in response to another poster who appeared to think that George and I were heading for a confrontation: "I am not seeking confrontation with him or any one else now here. In his particular case, as I said, I actually have considerable respect for "his personal values - which, coincidentally, are as similar to my own as our personal lives appear to be dissimilar", as well as his sense of humour - although the latter can sometimes be hard to find in his "novels"! Those hoping for a confrontation between George and myself are likely to find themselves disappointed, as although we may not see eye to eye on things "confrontation" is likely to be limited to what Piers Morgan would call "British banter" on Celebrity Apprentice." As we have not met I cannot talk for him (and he is, in any case, more than capable of talking for himself), but from what I do know of him from this board his honesty and integrity are beyond question and JB is not fit to clean his shoes.

This topic is "a wedding/blessing report" between a man from England and a man from Laos which took place in Laos prior to their moving to England. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Thailand. I wish Thip the best of luck, as I have said before since I think he will need it, but this topic should have already been moved in its entirety to the Any Other Country Forum.

Smiles
June 24th, 2008, 00:12
" . . . This topic is "a wedding/blessing report" between a man from England and a man from Laos which took place in Laos prior to their moving to England. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Thailand. I wish Thip the best of luck, as I have said before since I think he will need it, but this topic should have already been moved in its entirety to the Any Other Country Forum ... "
And your bad tempered reply should have been posted in the other topic ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... tml#147649 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/thanks-to-john-botting-for-sharing-his-medical-problems-t15137-15.html#147649) ) where John at least had your name in mind when he posted last.

Posting your obsessions here is so unnecessary when your petulant little battle with John is raging on a thread meant for it.

Cheers ...

June 24th, 2008, 01:12
And your bad tempered reply should have been posted in the other topic http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... tml#147649 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/thanks-to-john-botting-for-sharing-his-medical-problems-t15137-15.html#147649) ) where John at least had your name in mind when he posted last.

Why? The other topic was in the right place, this is not. End of story.

Posting your obsessions here is so unnecessary when your petulant little battle with John is raging on a thread meant for it.

No offence intended, although you clearly meant to be offensive, but I just could not understand what you wrote - meant for what? There is no longer any "battle" - "petulant", "little" or "raging". What part of "it ends here" are you and JB unable to understand or accept?

kittyboy
June 24th, 2008, 01:13
Evidently JB is no more capable of honestly keeping his word now than he was only two weeks ago when on 7 June he said " that is it for me. I am out of here. Goodbye, ta ra,". He is also no closer to knowing when it is not the time to be deliberately antagonistic ("I will not get involved in stupid and childish attacks on me by Gone Mad and Brad. I'll leave George to handle those two dicks").

I repeated my personal reasons for despising him personally, and the inexcusable malice he bore to Thailand and the Thai people, on 8 June. I also stated "it ends here" and I intend keeping my word; when someone has lost whatever credibility they had and been shown to be a hypocrite, a liar and a fraud there is little need to repeat the exercise.

As for George taking on the defence of the indefensible, I made my position very clear on 16 June in the Posting Guidelines Forum when I stated, in response to another poster who appeared to think that George and I were heading for a confrontation: "I am not seeking confrontation with him or any one else now here. In his particular case, as I said, I actually have considerable respect for "his personal values - which, coincidentally, are as similar to my own as our personal lives appear to be dissimilar", as well as his sense of humour - although the latter can sometimes be hard to find in his "novels"! Those hoping for a confrontation between George and myself are likely to find themselves disappointed, as although we may not see eye to eye on things "confrontation" is likely to be limited to what Piers Morgan would call "British banter" on Celebrity Apprentice." As we have not met I cannot talk for him (and he is, in any case, more than capable of talking for himself), but from what I do know of him from this board his honesty and integrity are beyond question and JB is not fit to clean his shoes.

This topic is "a wedding/blessing report" between a man from England and a man from Laos which took place in Laos prior to their moving to England. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Thailand. I wish Thip the best of luck, as I have said before since I think he will need it, but this topic should have already been moved in its entirety to the Any Other Country Forum.

God what a pissy post. Get a fucking life or maybe even a touch of humility.

Good luck to the couple -

June 24th, 2008, 10:13

Do you know GF you really are a 2 faced wanker. You have the nerve to post such a spiteful message here and yet on the topic about Vientiene hotels which is in the Thailand forum you post messages and not one of them mention the fact that it has nothing to do with Thailand so why is it here.

Just shows you up to be the vengeful nasty little queen you really are I guess?

All the best John and Thip. Its nice that some people do actually make a success of a mixed race relationship where there are cultural differences. Its not easy I am sure for most people who have a relationship with a Thai or SE Asian guy. Its bad enough when I rent them by the hour, let alone spend days, weeks and months at a time with one :geek:

June 24th, 2008, 10:19
Its bad enough when I rent them by the hour, let alone spend days, weeks and months at a time with one :geek:

UKlover... you're such a classy guy... just what Thailand need more of..... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

June 24th, 2008, 10:20
Its bad enough when I rent them by the hour, let alone spend days, weeks and months at a time with one :geek:

UKlover... you're such a classy guy... just what Thailand need more of..... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Cheers, I like to think so hehehe

June 24th, 2008, 10:23

Cheers, I like to think so 555

Pleeeze don't flatter yourself darling!! :alien: :alien:

June 24th, 2008, 10:42
WAFW? What A Fuck Wit????

Cheers, I like to think so hehehe

June 24th, 2008, 10:52
Thanx for the attention fatty.

June 24th, 2008, 11:15
Thanx for the attention fatty.

or in a language that UKlover understands... DUH!

June 24th, 2008, 16:43
Do you know GF you really are a 2 faced wanker. You have the nerve to post such a spiteful message here and yet on the topic about Vientiene hotels which is in the Thailand forum you post messages and not one of them mention the fact that it has nothing to do with Thailand so why is it here.

At the time they made the posts, Karius (Vientiane thread) had made 2 previous posts and merited some leeway; Mind the Gap had made over 1,650 and had already stated his intention of posting on this board plain, whether relevant or not.

I have previously made my reasons for my dislike of Mind the Gap very clear and see no point in doing so again. You, on the other hand, appear to contradict my posts (such as that on the legality of CS/pepper spray in Thailand) without justification or verification, regardless of whether this may mislead other readers or not, purely so you can say the opposite to me. Sad.

أحْمَق خدا حاف

kittyboy
June 25th, 2008, 02:27

At the time they made the posts, Karius (Vientiane thread) had made 2 previous posts and merited some leeway; Mind the Gap had made over 1,650 and had already stated his intention of posting on this board plain, whether relevant or not.

I have previously made my reasons for my dislike of Mind the Gap very clear and see no point in doing so again. You, on the other hand, appear to contradict my posts (such as that on the legality of CS/pepper spray in Thailand) without justification or verification, regardless of whether this may mislead other readers or not, purely so you can say the opposite to me. Sad.

[/size]

Hey GF - you strike me as one of those guys who has to always be right.

Hey - guess what - you come across to me as an ass.

June 25th, 2008, 13:47

أحْمَق خدا حاف

What the hell are you talking about Gone Fishing Mad? I said you are a hypocrite about this post by having a nasty little dig at the OP yet you failed to say anything about the fact the OP of the Vientiane Hotels thread (which you contributed to) had posted in the wrong forum. That makes you a two-faced wanker my old mate in my book.

So, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

June 25th, 2008, 15:11
What the hell are you talking about Gone Fishing Mad? I said you are a hypocrite about this post by having a nasty little dig at the OP yet you failed to say anything about the fact the OP of the Vientiane Hotels thread (which you contributed to) had posted in the wrong forum.

I thought my explanation was obvious: "At the time they made the posts, Karius (Vientiane thread) had made 2 previous posts and merited some leeway; Mind the Gap had made over 1,650 and had already stated his intention of posting on this board plain, whether relevant or not."

What part of that can you not understand?

My reference to you was that you appear unable/unwilling to substantiate anything you post, such as your post on CS spray being illegal in Thailand which is incorrect, but appear to often post for no reason other than to contradict others.

Why not try Chiang Mai on your next visit; apparently some of the working boys there know how to treat customers who "Promise the world, use them, and then forget them" , as you pride yourself on doing!

أحْمَق خدا حاف

June 25th, 2008, 15:25
You are a know it all my old mate, when in reality you know nothing.

BTW you some closet arab?

June 25th, 2008, 15:56

Well Hey, Pissyboy, fortunately you do not come across to me at all.

I have no objection to being proved wrong whatsoever and when it happens I admit it and apologise (as has happened here, on more than one occasion).

What I object to are those who claim to be right, are unable or unwilling to support their case, never admit that they may have made an error, and carry on to make more unsupported (and unsupportable) claims without backing up those they have already made and, usually, resorting to abuse rather than reason (it is, after all, far easier).

A few cases in point, in no particular order:

Out to Lunch: any statistics, by a factor usually between 10 and 60.

Mind the Gap: Virtually anything on Thailand, Thais, and property construction.

Henry Cate: Bush being "vindicated in Iraq"; laws against "being Shan" and "Shan owning motorcycles."

UK Lover: CS/pepper spray being "illegal" in Thailand.

Aunty: The reason for the invasion of Iraq being "patently ... not oil"

Ikarus: The "defeat" of the Khunpluem family in elections and their fall from power, etc, etc.

If you do not like what I post then you have a choice of solutions: ignore me (not very constructive, but an easy way out); resort to abuse (the most popular solution); or prove your point.

June 25th, 2008, 16:08

I have no objection to being proved wrong whatsoever and when it happens I admit it and apologise (as has happened here, on more than one occasion).

What I object to are those who claim to be right, are unable or unwilling to support their case, never admit that they may have made an error, and carry on to make more unsupported (and unsupportable) claims without backing up those they have already made and, usually, resorting to abuse rather than reason (it is, after all, far easier).

Henry Cate: Bush being "vindicated in Iraq"; laws against "being Shan" and "Shan owning motorcycles."

Ikarus: The "defeat" of the Khunpluem family in elections and their fall from power, etc, etc.

If you do not like what I post then you have a choice of solutions: ignore me (not very constructive, but an easy way out); resort to abuse (the most popular solution); or prove your point.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/1181911796832.gif

George.

June 25th, 2008, 16:13
DELETED

kittyboy
June 26th, 2008, 00:26

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/1181911796832.gif

George.

Ooooh.... Just as I had hoped for, another point by point rebuttal of how you are right and could not be wrong about anything. God I love it. Come on. Give us some more point by point rebuttal, demonstrating your superior logic.

You still come across as an ass. Actually not just an ass but a humorless ass. Yea... I like that much better an HA.

A humorless Ass.... A HA. It has a nice ring to it.

June 28th, 2008, 06:44
A humorless Ass.... A HA. It has a nice ring to it.

A ring of confidence no doubt. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/whistling.gif

George.

June 28th, 2008, 15:56
This is a row, isn't it.

June 28th, 2008, 22:52
This is a row, isn't it.

Swing swing together,
With your bodies between your knees,
Swing swing together,
With your bodies between your knees.

Rugby may be more clever,
Harrow may make more row,
But we'll row for ever,