PDA

View Full Version : Im back in Pattaya , sunee plaza is it still nice ?

yedo111
June 24th, 2008, 00:25
I had a nice time one year ago but everything change so fast , maybe all the bars have closed?

And what is 18 year old in thai numbers , I mean birth date 1990 , just to avoid any illegal boys.

Crazy Dragon still ok ?

Anyway I need som tan now , Im very pale.

:booty:

Diec
June 24th, 2008, 02:28
You sound like a troll Vedo. What are you looking for, a boy who looks 12 but is actually 18?

yedo111
June 24th, 2008, 02:59
No I want you to help me with the thai years !

Sorry my english is no good , but in Sunee theres many younger boys and I just want to know make sure that are over 18 years old. Its the law here , I dont chase younger than that like other farangs do.

June 24th, 2008, 03:05
add 543 to the gregorian year to get the buddhist year - 1990 = 2533

June 24th, 2008, 07:15
.... again!

June 24th, 2008, 09:24
use 2532 to be safe
2008-18+543=2533 if born in 2533 they are 18 only if already had their birthday this year

yedo111
June 24th, 2008, 11:56
Thanks for your help!

Great site this , u lucky people living here , Im just a tourist so better enjoy it while it last :alc:

use 2532 to be safe
2008-18+543=2533 if born in 2533 they are 18 only if already had their birthday this year

June 24th, 2008, 12:19
[quote="yedo111"]Thanks for your help!

Great site this , u lucky people living here , Im just a tourist so better enjoy it while it last :alc:

Ah yes... while it lasts. One of the more interesting things that Silom Farang brought up in his now deleted post "The Oracle of Thailand" was that during the police actions in BKK some time ago they actually used "sting" operations to catch their prey while in Pattaya it is the behind-the-scenes hand of NGOs and foreign LEA. After the NGOs and foreign agents lose interest in Pattaya, maybe BIB can begin a few "stings". I think a few have already been successfully taken place. Maybe that was just practice. Anyway, its only a matter of time before all the pedos are gone for good since they have really put their feet to the fire this time around.

I think it might be a good time to start looking for options in other countries because it genuinely is a case of "ONLY WHILE IT LASTS".

Already it is illegal to engage in prostitution in Thailand and I suspect it will only be a matter of time before the BIB turns this into a money-spinner too. The laws are already in place. Its a great opportunity; a veritable untapped pot of gold!

June 24th, 2008, 17:39

2533 my Visa card pincode ! :drunken:

Brad the Impala
June 24th, 2008, 18:10
Already it is illegal to engage in prostitution in Thailand and I suspect it will only be a matter of time before the BIB turns this into a money-spinner too. The laws are already in place. Its a great opportunity; a veritable untapped pot of gold!

I think that you may be panicking unnecessarily, as the law making prostitution illegal has been in place for nearly fifty years.

yedo111
June 24th, 2008, 23:17
What are you trying to tell me?? That I'm a criminal?

Is it illegal to live with a handsome 18-19 year old thaiboy for the rest of my vacation?

Dont think so.

Prostitution? Its illegal , please tell the corrupt police about it. Im sure they will help.

Thanks for your help!

Ah yes... while it lasts. One of the more interesting things that Silom Farang brought up in his now deleted post "The Oracle of Thailand" was that during the police actions in BKK some time ago they actually used "sting" operations to catch their prey while in Pattaya it is the behind-the-scenes hand of NGOs and foreign LEA. After the NGOs and foreign agents lose interest in Pattaya, maybe BIB can begin a few "stings". I think a few have already been successfully taken place. Maybe that was just practice. Anyway, its only a matter of time before all the pedos are gone for good since they have really put their feet to the fire this time around.

I think it might be a good time to start looking for options in other countries because it genuinely is a case of "ONLY WHILE IT LASTS".

francois
June 24th, 2008, 23:46
You sound like a troll Vedo. ?

The Clone Army of Trolls keeps increasing in June of this year. It seems Vedo may be the latest one.

June 25th, 2008, 00:16
Look, everybody! Francois thinks he's been appointed the official board arbiter of who is a troll and who isn't!

June 25th, 2008, 00:30

2533 my Visa card pincode ! :drunken:

So wonderful to know it, but what is your Visa card number? That help me more! :toothy4::compress:

catawampuscat
June 25th, 2008, 09:44
francois is a pretty good troll spotter, althou I rank trongpaiexpait as the best.
I am sure trongpai has chao na figured out already and both francois and trongpai
are an asset as jinks and elephantspike can use an extra set of eyes to watch out for
the mulitiple reappearances of the same old trolls, over and over again..

keep it up , francois and don't let the trolls catch you napping.. :cat:

elephantspike
June 25th, 2008, 11:37
This thread is essentially a conversation among different usernames by the same person who has been banned, and a few others who have commented.

The thread is locked and the new troll names are banned and damned for all eternity.

My sincere apologies to anyone this may inconvenience.