PDA

View Full Version : The Oracle of Thailand

June 23rd, 2008, 23:09
That great blog, Gay Boy Thailand, has a fantastic interview with The Oracle of Thailand on his site dealing with politics and also with the Topic That Dare Not Speak Its Name.

http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thail ... #more-3094 (http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/the-oracle-of-thailand-speaks/#more-3094)

June 24th, 2008, 04:42
I agree with all that the Oracle has revealed. but maybe that is because the oracle has revealed what I have been saying for sometime now.

June 24th, 2008, 10:22
the oracle has revealed what I have been saying for sometime now.

That HE is behind it all?

I got a strange $600.00 check in the mail last week. It's odd as I read the rules and was convinced I was not eligible. I wonder, could there be a link here?

June 24th, 2008, 11:34
Yes, Gay Boy Thailand blog has deleted the post. There were only two subjects the "Oracle" commented on, the political situation which one could have gleaned from the newspapers, and the second, the fact that NGOs and foreign LEA are crawling around Pattaya stirring the pot. The most interesting part of that article was that when the same police action took place in BKK some time ago there was a totally different twist to events: it was a money game. But in Pattaya it is an invasion by foreign forces who allow the BIB to take all the credit. Curious.

I had thought of copying it and posting it here but it only would have been deleted by our own censors. Pity! It was one of the best things that "Silom Farang" ever posted to his blog.

The world is becoming a madhouse run by moral fanatics. Even Boy George can't get a visa to America. Maybe Boy George is also banned from this forum as well as the Gay Boy Thailand blog?

June 24th, 2008, 11:39
Martha Stewart was also recently denied a visa to the UK, due to her criminal record.

June 24th, 2008, 12:01
Martha Stewart was also recently denied a visa to the UK, due to her criminal record.

The news release about Boy George said that the visa denial was not because of his past, but was because he is awaiting trial in London. Maybe they think he will try to jump bail in America? Or is it an attempt to punish him for something he has not be found guilty of?

And of course, we all know that Martha Stewart is a big threat to all the saintly English!

June 24th, 2008, 12:04
It is amazing how truth is so feared by he who's name can't be mentioned and his minions that it causes others to be so fearful of retribution that they delete any mention of inconvenient truths. Oracles have been both feared and searched out since the beginning of recorded history. It is a shame that others in our community were not allowed to view the words of the Oracle.

TrongpaiExpat
June 24th, 2008, 13:11
It is amazing how truth is so feared by he who's name can't be mentioned and his minions that it causes others to be so fearful of retribution that they delete any mention of inconvenient truths. Oracles have been both feared and searched out since the beginning of recorded history. It is a shame that others in our community were not allowed to view the words of the Oracle.

Amazing Thailand. You knew (or should have know) before you moved here that certain Western style civil liberties are not practiced in the KINGdom.
You know the routine, if you don't like it..................... Thailand is not going to change overnight but it will change eventually, everything does.

June 24th, 2008, 14:06
Amazing Thailand. You knew (or should have know) before you moved here that certain Western style civil liberties are not practiced in the KINGdom.
You know the routine, if you don't like it..................... Thailand is not going to change overnight but it will change eventually, everything does.

What are you talking about? Who moved here for the politics? Only foreign spies!
Most of us moved here for the easy sex. It wasn't until the NGOs came on the scene to make an issue of it that things started to change... for the worse. That movement started to take place about 15 years ago. Over the last 10 years it has become a tidal wave.
Not long ago we had plenty of liberties, civil and otherwise. Why would we have come to begin with?
Yes indeed, Thailand is changing slowly, almost so slowly that most can't see what has already happened. The changes that are taking place are making the Kingdom worse each year and soon I predict that even the laws against prostitution that are on the books right now will be taken advantage of since it can be a real money-spinner for the cops.

Another prediction: If "Western style civil liberties" finally come to Thailand the gay scene you see here right now will come to a sticky end. What we are already suffering from is Western style everything!

I have been looking for a new place for quite a while now since I see the writing on the wall. The problem is that this was unique and very hard to find anywhere else.

June 24th, 2008, 14:09
You think things are worse now because pedos are regularly being arrested, rather than left to run wild? Is that what you consider a civil liberty? The freedom to come to a foreign country to break both local and international laws, without any consequences?

June 24th, 2008, 14:20
You think things are worse now because pedos are regularly being arrested, rather than left to run wild? Is that what you consider a civil liberty? The freedom to come to a foreign country to break both local and international laws, without any consequences?

You are a well known nut case writing under several names. How many gays will come to this country if they find their boy friend prostitutes getting harassed and arrested under laws that now exist. Who the fuck ever brought up pedos. You! You have an obsession with that topic and which you project into everything you read. Someone of any age selling his body for money or favours in Thailand is violating the law. Do you want that law enforced? I don't really care myself. Maybe you don't either. But most of the gays who come to this country woud FREAK OUT!

June 24th, 2008, 14:25
What are you crowing about?

Have you EVER heard of the laws against prostitution being enforced in Thailand? Just once?

No, didn't think so.

So what "tidal wave" are you talking about? I quote you:

It wasn't until the NGOs came on the scene to make an issue of it that things started to change... for the worse. That movement started to take place about 15 years ago. Over the last 10 years it has become a tidal wave.

If you're not talking about laws against pedo-crimes, what are you talking about? What is it the NGO's are making an "issue" of? I have not heard of a single NGO trying to get the Thai government to enforce laws against prostitution.

Have you?

No, didn't think so.

June 24th, 2008, 14:32
What are you crowing about?

Have you EVER heard of the laws against prostitution being enforced in Thailand? Just once?

No, didn't think so.

So what "tidal wave" are you talking about? I quote you:

It wasn't until the NGOs came on the scene to make an issue of it that things started to change... for the worse. That movement started to take place about 15 years ago. Over the last 10 years it has become a tidal wave.

If you're not talking about laws against pedo-crimes, what are you talking about? What is it the NGO's are making an "issue" of? I have not heard of a single NGO trying to get the Thai government to enforce laws against prostitution.

Have you?

No, didn't think so.

NGOs craft words to their own advantage. They don't call it prostitution, it is sex slavery. Everyone is against slavery aren't they? You do the same thing all the time. By the way, I'm putting you on IGNORE. You are a freak and everyone on this board knows it.
Bye!

June 24th, 2008, 14:37
Bye!

Good luck with the "tidal wave". Hahaha! Loser.

Brad the Impala
June 24th, 2008, 14:48
You are a well known nut case writing under several names.

Whereas you are a Gay Thailand forum virgin until two weeks ago?!

June 24th, 2008, 15:06

And whereas Aunty says you are Bradley the PEDO!

I am a long time lurker. OK? It has never paid to be nice on this forum! That is what I have learned here.

June 24th, 2008, 15:11

This is the man who was just calling me pedo-obsessed a few posts ago? Now labeling someone else a "PEDO"...in all caps, no less?

Brad the Impala
June 24th, 2008, 15:57
[quote="Brad the Impala":38tlvtsr]

I am a long time lurker. OK? It has never paid to be nice on this forum! That is what I have learned here.[/quote:38tlvtsr]

Well it certainly didn't take you long to start mud slinging!

Incidentally, I don't think that it is true that it doesn't pay to be nice here. The majority of post/posters are nice, but unfortunately, as in life, those with least to say often have the loudest voices. I think that it does pay not to take comments personally, as the only basis for comment is your posts, which are probably only revealing a limited perspective of who you are.

June 24th, 2008, 16:54
soon I predict that even the laws against prostitution that are on the books right now will be taken advantage of since it can be a real money-spinner for the cops.

Unlikely - the law only concerns those selling (bars and bar boys/girls), not those buying (the customer).

أحْمَق خدا حاف

June 24th, 2008, 16:59
Don't forget that the evil Western NGO's have already released a tidal wave of actions against garden variety, non-pedo prostitution in Thailand.

June 24th, 2008, 17:24
[quote="kop sook":1inztq6g] soon I predict that even the laws against prostitution that are on the books right now will be taken advantage of since it can be a real money-spinner for the cops.

Unlikely - the law only concerns those selling (bars and bar boys/girls), not those buying (the customer).
[/quote:1inztq6g]

Your Royal Madness, it is sex that is despised in the value system of the NGOs who now wield considerable influence around the world. There have already been several international NGO conferences on how to end "sex slavery" as they refer to prostitution. Thailand is always the main topic. Once the BIB figures out how to spin money out of this, or get promotions as they are now doing with their collaborative efforts in Pattaya, it will only be a matter of time before the "sex tourists" stop coming here. Whereas once the Thais hardly cared about things like "sex slavery" and "sex tourism" they will hardly need this to survive once they are taught how to make more than the miserly 500 or 1000 Baht out of the deal. And on top of that the NGOs work with the Western media to embarrass the Thai government. That is the NGOs most powerful weapon, the sensational stories that sell like hotcakes in America and England.
And it is no mistake that this centers on the gay world.
It is less likely to spread to the heterosexual sphere since they are in the majority and are not perceived to be as sexually perverted as gays. When do you hear of raids on straight bars and underage girls. Its rare. But after the gay menace is cleaned up, even the straights better watch out.
So far the war has only been against the pedos since they are weakest link in the sexual hierarchy. Dr. Joseph Goebbels developed this same tactic and it still works. You think gays are universally loved and accepted. You really believe if only you could purge your ranks of the dastardly pedos that the world would embrace you?
Now maybe you live with a lover near your own age who is from your same economic class. Good for you if you do. Then you have nothing to fear, at least for the foreseeable future. But that is not the typical situation for the hoards who visit here.
The pedo war is a ruse. If you think it is all going to end there, you are even madder than I have first suspected.

Brad the Impala
June 24th, 2008, 17:29
it will only be a matter of time before the "sex tourists" stop coming here.

A most encouraging prognosis!

June 24th, 2008, 17:31
So far the war has only been against the pedos since they are weakest link in the sexual hierarchy.

So much for the "tidal wave" of actions against garden variety prostitution ("I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PEDOS!") just a couple of posts ago. Looks like this guy is up all night worrying about the end of prostitution in Thailand, which will never happen in our lifetimes. They're all out to get us, woo hoo hee hee. What a wack job.

Hmmm
June 24th, 2008, 18:13
Seems SF has deleted that item now.

Google cache is your friend.

The Oracle has some interesting things to say. Perhaps a little more than one could glean from reading the newspapers or indulging in conspiracy theories ?

What is equally interesting is why he left the building.