PDA

View Full Version : Testing

June 19th, 2008, 16:48
To test the settings.

jinks
June 19th, 2008, 17:01
Welcome.

June 19th, 2008, 17:23
Looks great guys!! Good luck with Spice online!!

catawampuscat
June 20th, 2008, 01:09
I picked up the new issue of SPICE ! tonite and was very impressed.
I don't care for the usual pretty boys that grace the cover and liked the new classier approach..
Lots of interesting and new information about places I haven't been to yet and interesting way of
ratings bars etc. without regard to their buying ad space or not..
I like what I see and have noticed constant improvement month after month and can't imagine how SPICE !
will top itself next issue..
I do gush when I am impressed, so pick up your free issue and decide for yourselves.. :cat:

June 20th, 2008, 02:42
the sunnee Thai guys loved the pics in the latest edition.

Smiles
June 20th, 2008, 03:01
Might be nice if Mr Spice would place a link to Sawatdee on his Links Page. I notice he has links to Dreaded Ned and GayThailand up there, along with Boxer Travels (a bit odd under the circumstances). Surely adding a post here tooting his own horn deserves the reciprocating courtesy of adding a link on his website to Sawatdee ... the busiest message board about gay Thailand.

Cheers ...

June 20th, 2008, 05:26
Might be nice if Mr Spice would place a link to Sawatdee on his Links Page. I notice he has links to Dreaded Ned and GayThailand up there, along with Boxer Travels (a bit odd under the circumstances). Surely adding a post here tooting his own horn deserves the reciprocating courtesy of adding a link on his website to Sawatdee ... the busiest message board about gay Thailand.

Cheers ...

If Mr.Spice does that he will be leaving the flood gates open for every poster here to:

Nit-pick about every article in the magazine
Complain about every over-the-top advert
Issue queries about which bars employ which boy in any of the photos
Demand why their favorite bar is not mentioned

And if an answer is not issued by the publisher within a ridiculously short period of time then his magazine and website will be criticized unmercifully.
I suggest he keeps a very low profile and hopes that people forget that he's a member of this board.

American Teacher-old
June 21st, 2008, 08:30
I wholeheartedly agree that what "Mr. Spice" has done with this publication is absolutely fantastic. I have been reading it for years -- as its name evolved -- and there is no doubt that this is the most professional and informative it has looked to date!

Well done, and thanks for keeping us informed and for helping to bring the gay community of Thailand together!

AT

TrongpaiExpat
June 21st, 2008, 12:39
Well done, and thanks for keeping us informed and for helping to bring the gay community of Thailand together!
AT

---lets all sing---- I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect........
Oh yea, sure that's why an advertising magazine exists, to bring the gay community together.

Negativity aside, Spice is the leader among the add. mags. and you can't complain about the price.

Variety and Max are more Thai venue oriented but also priced right. Thai Puan flounders.

June 21st, 2008, 13:27
Negativity aside, Spice is the leader among the add. mags. and you can't complain about the price.

It's free - what's there to complain about?

Shuee
June 21st, 2008, 15:29
its a great mag thanks spice