PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out

June 19th, 2008, 13:53
A gay man, finally deciding he could no longer hide his sexuality from his parents, went over to their house and found his mother in the kitchen cooking dinner. He sat down at the kitchen table, let out a big sigh, and said, "Mum, I have something to tell you - I'm gay."

His mother made no reply or gave any response, and the guy was about to repeat it to make sure she'd heard him, when she turned away from the pot she was stirring and said calmly, "You're gay? Doesn't that mean you have oral sex with other men?"

The guy said nervously, "Uh, yeah, Mum, that's right."

His mother went back to stirring the pot, then suddenly whirled around and smacked him over the head with her spoon and said, "Don't you EVER complain about the taste of my cooking again!"

American Teacher-old
June 21st, 2008, 08:54
Two gay men have been living together for quite a while, when they decide that they want to father a child. Unable to decide who will be the biological father of the child, they decide to mix their sperm together and have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. Nine months passes, and the baby is born. The two new fathers are looking through the glass window at the hospital nursery, looking at twenty screaming babies and one calm quiet baby -- attempting to decide which baby is theirs. Finally, a nurse comes along and they ask which baby is theirs, and the nurse replies that the quiet one in the corner is theirs. How wonderful they reply, all these screaming babies, and ours is so quiet and happy. The nurse replies "he is quiet now, but wait until we take the pacifier out of his ass."

AT

Wesley
June 21st, 2008, 09:17
Good, both of them are really Good. I think Ill copy them if its okay and send it to a few friends of mine. anyone else have any good ones

Wes

June 21st, 2008, 09:18
:sleepy1:

TOQ
June 21st, 2008, 09:40
:sleepy1:

With any luck, he will stay asleep. :clown:

john

Bob
June 21st, 2008, 11:07
Ok, I'll attempt a bad one with a little local flavor, so to speak:

David and Jinks (obviously not you-know-who as I'm using a big "J") were married and following their honeymoon in Ubon (why Ubon? Hell if I know, must be something there), returned home. That night, in bed, David announced that the next day, he was going to go out and get a job and be the breadwinner for the couple.
Upon awakening, David saw that Jinks was already out of bed and, hearing some noise out in the kitchen, David went out there and found Jinks masturbating into a paper bag.
David: "What the hell are you doing, Jinksie?"
Jinks: "Well, if you're going to go out and earn us a living, I thought the least I could do is get up and pack your lunch!"

Beachlover
June 24th, 2008, 19:52
ROFL love the 1st 2 jokes.

lol... "don't feed the trolls. don't feed the trolls. don't feed the trolls"....

markie1
July 2nd, 2008, 19:54
Elton John and David in bed one morning,Elton gets up and says i am just popping to the Shop,Ok said David,Elton says no wanking while i am gone , no darling dont worry i will not ,i will be good , On his return he pops back up to the Bedroom to see the room covered in Sperm ,it was everywhere on the ceiling and the windows covered, Elton said i thought i told you no Wanking in my Abcence,David turned round and said i never did darling i just FARTED. LOLL.