PDA

View Full Version : Changing scene in Sunee, New gay resort Koh Phangan

lonelywombat
June 19th, 2008, 07:00
In this weeks pattaya gay report see link also on Bwana thread,the following are- well interesting. A good read

Nice Boys (formerly K-Boys) features a "special show" complete with the beating of a drum nightly at 22:00 and midnight. Khun Beer is the boss and Khun Mack is the Mamasan; both are former employees of Kaos.

Euroboy Chains hanging from the ceiling have replaced the chrome poles.

Villa Rouge/Kaos has a new mamasan, Khun Art. Their daily "special show" at 22:00 is no more.

The new exclusively gay resort also seems on Koh Phangan looks exciting

www.pgreport.com/170608/170608.htm (http://www.pgreport.com/170608/170608.htm)

The article on what do retired people do all day will bring a chuckle to the Sunee crowd

Smiles
June 19th, 2008, 09:04
" ... The article on what do retired people do all day will bring a chuckle to the Sunee crowd ... "
Don't know about you dudes . . . but the terms "Nazi Turd" and "Shit Head" will now play a regular part in all my postings. Mundane musings like that make a retiree's days and nights go by.

Cheers ... shit head!

catawampuscat
June 19th, 2008, 11:08
homoturd may take issue with nazi turd but then again who cares..
the colonel seems to be taking
some time to smell the roses and leave the nitpicking to others.. :cat:

lonelywombat
June 19th, 2008, 11:34
Mundane musings like that make a retiree's days and nights go by.

From the same article Smiles is quoting

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

catawampuscat
June 19th, 2008, 11:48
Staying on topic for the moment, the pg reporter is on target and nailed it..
I saw the show at the new Nice Boys and the tom-tom was whacked by several..
For those with long memories and limited interests, the old K-Boys (now Nice Boys) staff moved en masse
to the old Kaos (now Villa Rouge) with the mamasans. This left K-Boys a shell of its former self and it
degraded rapidly into a baby lady-boy bar. Kaos bloomed, althou my preference was for the old Kaos run by
the British owner over the French but I digress.

Now, the turnaround is complete and the same mamasans and her troupe of boys have left enmasse from
Villa Rouge to the new Nice Boys, leaving Villa Rouge a shell of its former self..
Turnabout is fair play, no doubt..

This will bore some of you, but what is interesting is the new Euro Boys with new owners and a new concept
in boy bars. Some first nite goers reported it was a lady-boy bar but they were not correct and must have
mistaken boys without missing teeth, without tattoo covered bodies and not roughhousing as lady-boys..
I regret missing the special show last nite but it was promised to be an eye opener..

Beautiful renovation in this small go go bar and complimentary to the gorgeous renovation nearby at Jim Jimmy James..
Upscale is the way to go and will not make the sleaze queens happy..

Legun 1 also opened last nite and seemed short on boys but will need closer inspection soon.. Legun 2 not open, so there you go..

Just in.. New Euro boys show same old shit and to top it off, when one customer lit up a cigarette inside the a/c bar, the new
owner joined him and lit up a cigarette too.. Someone should let the anti-smoking police know and I for one will not step foot in an ashtray bar
where the boss has no respect/regard for his customers, and staff.. This really bites it and is the first case of blatant cigarette smoking in an
a/c boy bar that I am aware of since enforcement began..
The new owner promised a fuck and suck show with six boys brought in from BKK but instead it was lip-syching lady-men, dart blowing
and the usual tired old bullshit.. Some people never learn that bullshitting customers and alienating them with tobacco smoking in a tiny bar
is just stupid and this bar will be shunned by this poster and you have been warned.. Oogleman and George should rejoice but not :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
June 19th, 2008, 12:53

Pricey at 4000B, unless you get 4 people together to share and I don't know any farangs that I would want to be that close to. The set up with two big beds is more something trendy middle class Asian go for rather than middle aged farangs.

lonelywombat
June 19th, 2008, 13:34

Pricey at 4000B, unless you get 4 people together to share and I don't know any farangs that I would want to be that close to. The set up with two big beds is more something trendy middle class Asian go for rather than middle aged farangs.

I just got this email forwarded to me from the gaykohsamui.yahoogroup. Posted in case you have 26 friends that might be interested. I think Monty or someone was trying to organize a trip several years ago. But for those in expat clubs,it could be something to build a trip around.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Good to hear Koh Phangan is finally coming out..!! I'll have to pop over for a few drinks and have a "look around".

Just to let you know I have a private speedboat for hire as per the attached photo moored in Banrak. Completely refurbished June 08, Thai registered and licensed to carry 27 people. So if your guests are looking to arrive on the island in style, please give me a call on 08700 22650. That goes for anyone who wants a "private" boat for day trips or perhaps one of you boys with more time on your hands would like to arrange a weekly gay boat trip??

Regards,

Dennis Ogilvie.

Managing Director - AVID - Audio Visual Installation Design - the cheapest place to buy your Plasma/LCD TV on Samui

June 20th, 2008, 08:15
In this weeks pattaya gay report see link also on Bwana thread,the following are- well interesting. A good read

Nice Boys (formerly K-Boys) features a "special show" complete with the beating of a drum nightly at 22:00 and midnight. Khun Beer is the boss and Khun Mack is the Mamasan; both are former employees of Kaos.

Euroboy Chains hanging from the ceiling have replaced the chrome poles.

Villa Rouge/Kaos has a new mamasan, Khun Art. Their daily "special show" at 22:00 is no more.

The article on what do retired people do all day will bring a chuckle to the Sunee crowd

The retired people post on here all day, don't they?

:cheers:

yaraboy
June 20th, 2008, 09:40
4000 baht for a cabin on Kopagnan.............Cheapo Scot that I am.................rented a beachfront shack with my BF last year for 200 baht a night..........having moved from a very nice 1200 baht place. I guess you pay to play gay!