Monty's NEW Cabaret Theater Bar in Jomtien Complex

FREE Show this month, No cover Charge,

GAYOTE DANCERS on FROM 8 P.M.

NEW CABARET SHOW 10 P.M.

COME AND ENJOY THE BEST CABARET & BURGERS IN TOWN

SIMPER LY THE BEST.

Dodger
June 16th, 2008, 17:15
For those who haven't spread their wings into the Jomtien Complex area, you're missing the fun. The new and improved Monty's has a great nightly cabaret, the best drink prices in town, and lots of sexy boys, who will bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable (quite literally). Music, dancing, joking, laughs, boys with perfect bodies wanting to stir your drinks, in a real party atmosphere.

Monty's has evolved into being the central meeting place for farangs in the Complex and you can always pull up a chair and have a friendly conversation in the afternoon hours. The food is also great. I don't want to start one of those Niddy's Nook contests again, but, IMO, the cheeseburgers and fries are the best in Pattaya, my favorite being the double cheeseburger with bacon, grilled onions and spicy chili sauce...ummm.

I had a few dark moments during the last holiday with my BF, but Monty's always seemed to add that little spark.

puckered_penguin
June 16th, 2008, 19:56
You are all welcome to visit

FREE Show this month, No cover Charge,

SIMPER LY THE BEST.

No cover charge but the drinks go up to 150 Baht from less than 100 if you sit inside to watch the show. Still excellent value but a disguised cover charge.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 16th, 2008, 20:38
Despite my reservations the Jomtien Complex really has started to bloom and boom.

Full marks to Monty-he's a real stayer you have to hand it to him.

bigben
June 16th, 2008, 23:32
I agree that Monty's is a decent place with good food for the money.

He and I have gone around the bush a few times, but nevertheless he is a wonderful and decent man.

Always a nice place to stop by and meet other decent guys.

He is also a wealth of information about what ever you want to know about Pattaya.

June 17th, 2008, 13:24
Does Monty's still play ear-splitting loud music in the afternoon so that people enjoying a cuppa in Bondi can hear it better than Bondi's own music?

Aunty
June 17th, 2008, 15:17
You are all welcome to visit

NEW CABARET SHOW 10 P.M.

COME AND ENJOY THE BEST CABARET & BURGERS IN TOWN

SIMPER LY THE BEST.

Who's going to be the fat katoey on stage headlining the cabaret? Bad Boy Billy? Perhaps he could do the chicken dance with the old fella hanging out?

TrongpaiExpat
June 17th, 2008, 15:48
Does Monty's still play ear-splitting loud music in the afternoon so that people enjoying a cuppa in Bondi can hear it better than Bondi's own music?

I know that your a troll and I should not respond but it Monty can drown out another version of 'Hotel California' and 'Feelings' from the lounge lizard playing the piano at Bondi then all the power to him and if the owner of Bondi takes to the mike, I would not mind a few jack-hammers working on the pavement to dampin the cat-a-wallern that eliminates from his vocals.

The big offender for noise pollution in the complex seems to be coming from 'The Hide-a-Way' straight bar.

June 17th, 2008, 15:51
COME AND ENJOY THE BEST CABARET IN TOWN

I am not so sure Monty that it is accurate of you to describe your show as, the "Best" cabaret in town. However, I don't think you could possibly be accused by anyone of a misrepresentation, if you were to say it is certainly the most
unique one. http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4175/whistlingqd4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Choc Dee Monty, look forward to catching up with you sometime.

George.

lonelywombat
June 17th, 2008, 17:58

I am not so sure Monty that it is accurate of you to describe your show as, the "Best" cabaret in town. However, I don't think you could possibly be accused by anyone of a misrepresentation, if you were to say it is certainly the most
unique one. http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4175/whistlingqd4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Choc Dee Monty, look forward to catching up with you sometime.George.

I do not disgree with you often but Montys is a great place to make contact with on arrival and find out what is happening.
I do not feel there are many people I would class as honest and hard working as MONTY

I enjoy sitting down with Monty and listening to what is happening, where ,and when.

Monty I know you cannot read this but you are the ace in Pattaya

June 17th, 2008, 18:01
However, I don't think you could possibly be accused by anyone of a misrepresentation, if you were to say it is certainly the most unique one.

Something is either unique or not unique - it cannot be most unique.

Of course, anything from Monty is always remarkable

June 17th, 2008, 18:30
However, I don't think you could possibly be accused by anyone of a misrepresentation, if you were to say it is certainly the most unique one.

Something is either unique or not unique - it cannot be most unique.

Of course, anything from Monty is always remarkable

My humble apologies, I stand corrected. One thing is for certain though, you are most certainly not unique among the membership of this forum, that have a tendency to be overly concerned with minute details and, who point them out to other members, whenever the opportunity arises for them to do so. http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/4175/whistlingqd4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Cheers, ;)

George.

TrongpaiExpat
June 17th, 2008, 19:12

How is that? He can post but can not read?

June 17th, 2008, 19:41

I know that your a troll and I should not respond but ...

You know nothing of the sort. That may be your opinion but let me assure you that, like a woman's word in an Islamic court, your opinion counts for very little on this board.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 17th, 2008, 21:28
"like a woman's word in an Islamic court, your opinion counts for very little on this board.'

that should put you in your place TrongpaiExpat..he's just called you a BIG GIRL !!!:joker:

June 18th, 2008, 03:19
due to the rains i didnt make it tonight - but i WILL!!

Smiles
June 18th, 2008, 07:54
Never, never underestimate the Incomprehensibility Factor of a LonelyWombat post. :blackeye:

Cheers ...

lonelywombat
June 18th, 2008, 14:28
Never, never underestimate the Incomprehensibility Factor of a LonelyWombat post. :blackeye:

Cheers ...

I have watched Monty type very slow and deliberate , searching for each key. He cannot read what is on the screen,
I doubt that has changed. He is not blind however, he does have some sight

Never,never underestimate the Inevitability that you too Smiles might be sight handicapped in the future

lonelywombat
July 17th, 2008, 07:38
I have heard from several sources that the new cabaret is going well and is very popular. My friend made an effort to get down to see the show and was surprised that the place was almost full

He does not like the ladyboy, diva thing, but felt it was just enough without dominating. Good looking boys he claims.

thrillbill
July 17th, 2008, 08:36
...I think it is against the law to have a decent cabaret in Pattaya. (and please not the Chicken Dance from Birdcage). The "entertainers" in these cabarets don't seem to practice enough or have any professional advice...and please, no Tiffany moonlighters.

Good comments though about Monty of this forum...that's hard to receive with this group. Will check out his bar soon...(does he have light beer? :compress: )

paulg
July 18th, 2008, 13:32
due to the rains i didnt make it tonight - but i WILL!!

I note that on Ting Tong you not only made it but posted 3 videos of the show as well

http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic3046.ht ... 80e5bac442 (http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic3046.html?sid=b9a4ed1e9d1b8dca31c66180e5bac44 2)

July 19th, 2008, 07:05
lonelywombat wrote :

Never,never underestimate the Inevitability that you too Smiles might be sight handicapped in the future

Smiles will write in braille !

And all you will see is a jumble of dots ! It is probably no different from what Smiles now writes ! :flower: