PDA

View Full Version : Euro Cup causes Moral Crisis in Thailand!

June 13th, 2008, 22:29
Since I am American, I might as well Moralize!

Well, maybe not.

This just in, from my long-term Thai friend: "friendly" gambling on football/soccer has left many boys penniless and desperate all over Thailand. This week, when he goes to postjung, there are lots of messages seeking sex and saying "I need money to 'play' football."

The translation: I need money NOW, and full discounts apply! How about mutual 69 for 500 baht? (My Thai friend actually got an enthusiastic "Yes" from a teenager for this proposition!)

The horrible vice of gambling leads straight on to the horrible vice of (shudder when you say this) male prostitution.

NGOs, go to sleep with YOUR boyfriends.

llz
June 14th, 2008, 03:00
What do you think I will land next Wednesday in Bangkok just during the Euro ? It should be VERY interesting hanging around in the Bangkok streets and parks on the next weeks ...

colmx
June 14th, 2008, 07:28
Don't worry llz... Judging on tonights performance, The French will be knocked out before youarrive...so u won't have to worry about them taking advantage of ur nationality!!

And YES i am jealous that Us Irish (and all our "cousins" in the UK teams) failed to qualify :drunken: :drunken: