PDA

View Full Version : Lift At The Ambiance

Mi Cow Chai-old
June 11th, 2008, 22:53
I hear they are putting an elevator in at the Ambiance Hotel in Pattaya. Does anyone know where is will be placed?

June 11th, 2008, 23:10
Probably in the elevator shaft.

June 11th, 2008, 23:53
I was thinking Madam Jim under the knife again :bounce: :cheers: :bom: :bounce: :cheers: :bom:

markie1
June 12th, 2008, 00:33
well i am sure it will be well recieved in the AMbiance ,Especially for all those staggering up those stairs at gone midnight with a few G& Ts down them loll

June 12th, 2008, 00:49
Let's hope it's wide enough for the clientele

Wesley
June 12th, 2008, 01:10
Let's hope it's wide enough for the clientele

LoL I have seen some bigunz at the Ambiance, and it was wasn't their Genitalia that was wide !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes

June 12th, 2008, 01:39
... there would have been jokes about this one.

Perhaps it should be like Twin Towers in KL with a lift and a walkway to cross the road to Le Cafe Royale.

Seriously though, I've always thought there should be hard plastic covering over the whole of BT leading out to around the corner where Amor is, and it should be clear plastic, even opening up like Wembley Arena - do you think they would go for that!!

June 12th, 2008, 02:25
More importantly, when will this lift be finished?

Must be best to avoid the place when it's being installed.

June 12th, 2008, 02:42
Must be best to avoid the place when it's being installed.

Can you imagine!!

Smiles
June 12th, 2008, 05:59
" ... I hear they are putting an elevator in at the Ambiance Hotel in Pattaya. Does anyone know where is will be placed? ... "

LOL ~ :cyclopsani: :cyclops: :blackeye: :cheers: :cat: :albino: :idea: :drunken: ~ LOL (wish I was naturally nasty enough to think of that first).

Cheers ...

Wesley
June 12th, 2008, 06:14
Huh...?~~~~~~~?

June 12th, 2008, 06:42
" ... I hear they are putting an elevator in at the Ambiance Hotel in Pattaya. Does anyone know where is will be placed? ... "

LOL ~ :cyclopsani: :cyclops: :blackeye: :cheers: :cat: :albino: :idea: :drunken: ~ LOL (wish I was naturally nasty enough to think of that first).

Cheers ...

Being honest Smiles, so do I. :glasses8:

George