PDA

View Full Version : Hello To All

June 9th, 2008, 13:19
I thought I'd introduce myself as I have started posting.

I have been reading this site on and off for a while, but decided to start posting here just today. I'm slow at work presently, so got nothing better to do I guess.

I am based in London where I work and live. I visit Thailand a couple of times a year and have done so over the past 5 years or so. I am not into the culture at all like some here. I am only interested in getting my end away with young Thai guys to be blunt. I stay in Pattaya, BKK and Phuket.

I have traveled to Burma, Laos and Cambodia in recent years and must say I prefer the people in those country's to Thai's but the availability of easy sex is a reason I don't stay in those places. Cambodia's easier than Burma and Laos, but it is still a small scene there generally.

Anyway thats who I am, take it or leave it.

June 9th, 2008, 13:56
UKlover i am saying same things. posters here SGT easy to upset and get angry. but saying same interest you have. if you put cuba on list many are freaking here. they not like burma too. they want talk politics. i not care politics!
but i too am liking beautiful and pretty thai money boys too. i leave soon after once again fantastic time with many money boys in sunee. take care who you are talking too. they sound nice but quickly turn on you for saying things you are saying. if you talk about lovey dovey with boy they like you. but very deep hatred of money boy in large numbers on SGT. many farang crazy here. call you troll if you are not agree with lovey dovey talk and always kiss stupid fat farang ass. stay with pretty money boys. stay away from farang. right now no tourist here and can get lots of pretty boys.
you have correct about burma, laos, cambodia nice people but for sex sunne is still best place on earth but watch out for fangs of farang. they don't like tourist like us. farang here 100 times worse than worst money boys!!! careful!!!

francois
June 9th, 2008, 14:21
Welcome UKlover;

I think you meet your new lover boy, naruk! I think you are made for each other. Is London near South Shitland Islands?

June 9th, 2008, 16:24
I thought I'd introduce myself as I have started posting. ......
I have traveled to Burma, Laos and Cambodia in recent years and must say I prefer the people in those country's to Thai's but the availability of easy sex is a reason I don't stay in those places. Cambodia's easier than Burma and Laos, but it is still a small scene there generally.

Well Hello and nice to see you here. Thanks for the info too. I have travelled to Burma and Laos and enjoyed them both but had no sexual interests there. I do wonder about Burma, the people are genuinely friendly and whilst I was introduced to the 'scene' there so to speak I didn't really find it terribly attractive. I do want to go back and spend some time near a beach. Oh and for all you arseholes, the only reason I went there in the first place was because I have spent some time with Karen refugees and I wanted to see their country, legally.

Going there opened my eyes a bit though, there is something to be said for countries who don't like the US, even if they are dictators.

Hope to see more of your posts.

Cheers

June 9th, 2008, 17:35
Welcome UKlover;

I think you meet your new lover boy, naruk! I think you are made for each other. Is London near South Shitland Islands?

and if you don't mind a whole big as the Chunnel... Naruk will let you fcuk him for free :idea:

June 9th, 2008, 19:35
Is naruk related to Raksiam??????????

June 9th, 2008, 22:06
Hi UKlover. I'm based in the UK too, and go to Thailand two or three times a year. I've been to Cambodia, back in 2002/3, but like you, I'm mostly interested in just the sex scene, which left me feeling that Cambodia was a little disappointing, especially when compared to Thailand. I've also been to Laos, although admittedly, I only went just over the border while on a day trip to the Golden Triangle, so I guess that doesn't count. I also went to Burma, well, I mean, when we on that day trip to the Golden Triangle, I stood on the Thai border and looked across to Burma, if that counts?

Apart from that, welcome to the board. It could certainly do with some fresh faces :)

June 9th, 2008, 22:59
I once met an Englishman, a cheery and rosy-faced type in his forties, who told me quite clearly:

"I don't like Thai people. I don't like Thai boys. I only fly into Chiang Mai for three weeks during the cool season, and fuck my brains out."

Aren't Englishmen admirable? :-)

June 10th, 2008, 02:44
Is naruk related to Raksiam??????????

The outbreak of Raksiam was eventually cured, so there is hope of a repeat.

ceejay
June 10th, 2008, 05:11
"I don't like Thai people. I don't like Thai boys. I only fly into Chiang Mai for three weeks during the cool season, and fuck my brains out."
You should have asked him "What brains?"

Why, thank you :colors:

June 10th, 2008, 06:05

How is it possible to fuck your own brains out? And why go Chiang Mai to do it?

I'm so confused...

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 10th, 2008, 08:40
I once met an Englishman, a cheery and rosy-faced type in his forties, who told me quite clearly:

So you have met The Colonel then ?

June 10th, 2008, 08:45

Sad colonial they always have a chip on their shoulder

June 11th, 2008, 09:02
Well its good to see that there are some honest posters on here as to why they come to Thailand. Unlike some off the other suspects here who go on about sex tourists being like a low class citizen, and keep going on about the culture, the people etc. etc.

I am not one bit interested in all that. I love my home country and would certainly not live in a backward third world country like Thailand. Holidays and fucking, OK. Living, no way!

June 11th, 2008, 14:24
I love my home country.....

..ummm it's just I just can seem to get laid in my country... dunno why? :drunken: :drunken:

June 12th, 2008, 09:12
What you on about? I get plenty of FREE sex at home. As said in another post I come here for the young lads of 18 - 20.

June 12th, 2008, 09:13
What you mean is that you get plenty of free sex from undesirable old men at home. For me, I'd rather be celibate.

June 12th, 2008, 09:48
Who once said Thailand is a brothel with nice wallpaper

June 12th, 2008, 10:03
What you mean is that you get plenty of free sex from undesirable old men at home. For me, I'd rather be celibate.

Not really old men, but men my age or close to my age. I am 40.

I like under 20's and they are few and far between unfortunately unless I pay for it and thats something I won't do at home.

Wesley
June 12th, 2008, 10:22
have a good time, I'm sure the rest will break you in sufficiently I'm sure.

Wesley

June 12th, 2008, 10:24

I rest my case.

June 12th, 2008, 11:43

I rest my case.

Dear Mr Q. Sex with people my own age is OK and it should be. Just I like a bit of the younger stuff also.

June 12th, 2008, 11:46
Dear Mr Q. Sex with people my own age is OK and it should be.

OK for you, maybe. Personally, I'd rather die than have sex with a forty year-old.

MARK
June 12th, 2008, 12:00

I like under 20's and they are few and far between unfortunately unless I pay for it and thats something I won't do at home.

Is that becouse you cant afford Uk rates

June 12th, 2008, 15:46

I rest my case.

..ditto!!! :cheers: :cheers: