PDA

View Full Version : You guys just go at it ... I'm off to get laid

Smiles
June 8th, 2008, 10:15
Usually on this raucous board a new topic lasts at least a page before the hijack crew starts to filter in. This one lasted but three or four posts. Gotta be some kind of record.

Knock yerselves out.

Cheers ....

June 8th, 2008, 12:36
It's a very old thread. Where have you been?

June 8th, 2008, 12:45

Smiles deep in messy love scene with old guy ready for pension house. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

catawampuscat
June 8th, 2008, 14:53
It is a shame that our dear moderator allows tacky trolls to spoil threads and attack other posters..
So, it is time to take matters in our own hands, and it is ignore time for this tacky troll and his overuse
of emoticons..naruk makes it to my ignore list and is only the second troll to make it.. :cat:

Brad the Impala
June 8th, 2008, 15:09

A little harsh. The last post was within the last week!

June 8th, 2008, 16:43
Naruk is on my ignore list too.

That kind of nonsense has no place on a civilised forum.

June 8th, 2008, 18:23
Naruk is on my ignore list too.

That kind of nonsense has no place on a civilised forum.

Very funny. Smiles start bitchfest when say naruk not like sexcapades. Complete false! I come sunee only for sexcapades with money boys. This make fat ass farang go crazy. Sometime I have 7 money boy at table with me and i buy drinks and food for all. Then big sexcapade making in my room.

Smiles say he read about bowjobs in Saphan Kwai cinema and i know this too. lots of very pretty very small and very young school boys come for bowjobs in Saphan Kwai cinema. This good for some. not me. too slow and only one at each time. also danger of police bastards.

i like big sexfest in room with 3,4,5,6, money boys. i spend maybe 20,000 baht each day for sex and for food for money boys. i like very much. boys like too.

i not come to pattaya to learn about civilised life of fat ass farang holding bitchfest every day. i not come for messy love scene affair. I come only sexcapades.

now i rest, eat, and go out again for more big sex scene tonite with money boys. i like two big sexcapade each day in afternoon... again after rest in night.

so do not make false statement saying naruk not like sexcapade.

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

June 8th, 2008, 19:34
i like big sexfest in room with 3,4,5,6, money boys. i spend maybe 20,000 baht each day for sex and for food for money boys. i like very much. boys like too.

i not come to pattaya to learn about civilised life of fat ass farang holding bitchfest every day. i not come for messy love scene affair. I come only sexcapades.

Good for you, and with you being so busy with them boys, don't forget to take your HIV medication!

you think i so stupid to catch HIV? i not even care about die from HIV becasue i never do anything but SAFE PRACTICE. maybe you are stupid bitchfest fat ass bareback ass fuck?

really stupid farang cnx4shan. bitchfest queen and medical idiot! i never care about HIV becasue never do DANGER SEX!

lots of things to do without catch HIV. NEVER NEVER DANGER SEX!!! too simple for you to understand?

this is most funny bitching idiot i read so far! he-he he-he he fucking he-he!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

netrix
June 8th, 2008, 21:09
who baited whom? i'd say you were taken. some of us can't see naruk's posts
unless they're quoted because he's on ignore. try it, it works great! he he he

Bob
June 8th, 2008, 21:10
Posters like Naruk.....simple proof that Darwin had it backwards.....

Smiles
June 9th, 2008, 01:17
L&N (Naruk)/Drunken Sailor/Pattayagay (and more) is a dyed in the wool multi-Board troll. The boy(s) have tried on just about all the gay Thailand Boards at one time or another and have left, then come back, then left again. Harmless, sometimes funny, mostly not.
Being put on ignore is the main solution ... but even that has a drawback in that you can see his posts when someone posts a message which includes a 'Naruk' quote.

The only recipe that's foolproof? (1) Put our Board Fool on ignore, and then (2) those who don't wish to go that far, simply refrain from quoting him. Also, (3) don't read the Board not logged in ... your 'ignore' feature doesn't work :blackeye: Take these precautions and everyone's happy.
Well, perhaps not Naruk :geek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Personal/ignore.jpg

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
June 9th, 2008, 01:26
smiles on target here..
Too bad some posters don't realize that this silly troll just craves attention..
I will start to put posters on ignore who quote this silly ninny and force those of
us with the sense to put naruk on ignore, to see his inane nonsense..

Too bad jinks isn't on troll patroll and this waste of space is allowed to spoil threads..wake up jinks !! :cat:

June 9th, 2008, 01:42
This is my first post so i will start as i mean to go on. Maybe naruk has some slight impedement . verbal diarrheor

jinks
June 9th, 2008, 01:50
Too bad jinks isn't on troll patroll and this waste of space is allowed to spoil threads..wake up jinks !! :cat:

I am here, but it is necessary for all to see the idiot posts that I would normally delete.

When I start again fully I will no doubt get the usual....

HEY YOU what do you think you are doing..... from Smiles and Co.

Geezer
June 9th, 2008, 09:18
тАЬI will start to put posters on ignore who quote this silly ninny...тАЭ

Good idea Cat. One I have entertained, and shall now adopt.

BTW, welcome to тАЬIgnoreтАЭ neophyte Cynical Brit. The post is pointless, and I may have seen that creative spelling of dire rear before.

June 9th, 2008, 09:31
no need for freak scene. i leave soon. last week spend more time with money boys. not with fat ass farang preach on SGT.
i sex tourist like 98% coming to Thailand. have fun always. not live in convent. sex sex sex $boys $boys $boys

he-he :cat: he-he :cat: he-he

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

catawampuscat
June 9th, 2008, 11:09
It looks like Geezer takes first prize for spotting the troll in just one posting.. It usually takes me two or three postings
to be sure but this troll makes it too easy..

Now is the time for Smiles and brad the impala to admit that we need jinks desperately and that
their rather petty criticisms about missing threads and deleted this and that, pale in comparison to letting the trolls run amok..
jinks' absence has even
brought back ancient trolls and one can only shiver and shake while awaiting the next incarnation of the next troll..

Naming trolls is not a good idea and just excites their tiny puds into sticky wet dreams and a nightmare for most of the
rest of us..

Perhaps pride or arrogance will prevent some posters from asking jinks to resume his duties, but not this poster.. :cat:

June 9th, 2008, 11:43
We need jinks like a boil on the bum. He should stick with driving a taxi.

lonelywombat
June 9th, 2008, 15:48
We need jinks like a boil on the bum. He should stick with driving a taxi.

I suggest you would be top of Jinks list when he returns Quote your post We need you like a boil on the bumi

June 9th, 2008, 15:55
I'm realling fucking scared. Whoopee.

Brad the Impala
June 9th, 2008, 16:45
Now is the time for Smiles and brad the impala to admit that we need jinks desperately and that
their rather petty criticisms about missing threads and deleted this and that, pale in comparison to letting the trolls run amok..
jinks' absence has even
brought back ancient trolls and one can only shiver and shake while awaiting the next incarnation of the next troll..

Naming trolls is not a good idea and just excites their tiny puds into sticky wet dreams and a nightmare for most of the
rest of us..

Perhaps pride or arrogance will prevent some posters from asking jinks to resume his duties, but not this poster.. :cat:

Au contraire Catawampus. Just stop encouraging trolls by replying to them. Regular deletion and moval/removal of posts by one person too quickly leads to a desicated and moribund board. See the boards operated by Gaybutton for an example. All the best forums have had a light finger on the control button.

June 9th, 2008, 17:00
We don't need a taxi driver from Birmingham deciding what we can and cannot see any more than we need some Thai politician deciding what internet sites are permissible to access.

catawampuscat
June 9th, 2008, 17:49
Brad, trolls are a part of Internet forums and it only takes a couple of posters out of hundreds to feed their need
to pollute, ruin and destroy threads..
It is the "just say no" approach to illegal drugs and just doesn't work. Moderation works..

Sometimes, Brad , one has to give up some minor liberties (like uncensored or unmoderated forums) or else
it is just pure anarchy and an endless bitch-fest.

Brad, think :idea: of the 4 or 5 worst all-time trolls and imagine them all back and actively posting.. I shudder at the
thought and wonder if smiles is as adamant as brad the impala and this righteous crusade to follow the rules
and explain every action taken... :cat:

lonelywombat
June 9th, 2008, 18:34
. See the boards operated by Gaybutton for an example. All the best forums have had a light finger on the control button.

Yes just what we need a board filled with one mans posts. This month almost half of the posts were started by gaybutton and
the last post to almost half the threads this month, is from gaybutton God knows how many of the posts on each thread are by him.

Another flying farang

Another pedo arrest

Now we know what you want ,why dont you post there.

June 9th, 2008, 22:21
Whilst I understand where you are coming from Cat and agree with you as far as trolls are concerned, that tight control should be kept on them and their memberships suspended when appropiate and I mean by appropiate, when that suspension is justified as a result of all other actions taken against them prior to their suspension, having failed. However, I fail to see why controlling trolls, should have anything to do with failing to be able to moderate the board properly in all other areas as well.

Whilst I have the utmost respect for both Spike and jinks for their time which they provide to us all, in order for us to be able to have this forum, I don't think that either Brad or Smiles are wrong as members, in questioning decisions made by either of them, when it appears that those decisions, are quite clearly, in breach of their very own rules.

I think that more than anything, consistency is the key to this problem and if consistency is attained in moderating decions, the sooner the better, everyone will benefit as a result of it.

Quote by fattman:
This may be a public forum, but the website is the property of Elephantspike, or so I understand. So it's entirely within his remit as to how the moderation works.

I agree with you fattman, but when the rules of the SGT, set up by Spike himself which include among them clear guidelines as to which forums posts should be placed in, it strikes me as rather strange when these rules are in my opinion, broken by the moderators themselves. And I may add, it seems they are being broken of late on a far more regular basis by them, than they are being broken by any of the members.

Having said all of the above, fattman stated in a post to me a short while ago when I was interacting with him in a certain thread, that personally, he didn't really care what was posted where, as he read all of the posts in all of the forums. Well like fattman, that applies to me also, so why I have been bewitched and bewildered by some of the moderating decisions that have been made, I have obviously not been nearly as bothered by them as some members here obviously have, reflected quite clearly in their posts.

:idea: Mmmmm, just gave myself a good idea for the title of a song. ;)

Cheers,

George.

Brad the Impala
June 9th, 2008, 23:20
This may be a public forum, but the website is the property of Elephantspike, or so I understand. So it's entirely within his remit as to how the moderation works. I think there's no problem making requests or suggestions, but trying to tell the website owner how to run things is not on.

ES is the ultimate owner, but the forum is made up by the posts of it's members, and without whom the forum would not exist. Many of us have posted here for years, and under previous ownership, and also contribute towards the running costs.

Smiles
June 10th, 2008, 05:22
Obviously getting shagged by young gas jockeys with serious sperm-buildup issues or sexually-vibrating hong nams in MBK (et al) are of no interest to you queers.
You should be ashamed of yourselves ~ and should in my opiniopn leave The Club ~ for hi-jacking a perfectly reasonable thread wherein the potential for discovering 'other' sexual diversions in Horny Ol' LoS (as an alternative to the easy Pay-By-Number route that is) could have been rife.

Instead ... ? :pain10:

Cheers ...

June 10th, 2008, 06:34
This may be a public forum, but the website is the property of Elephantspike, or so I understand. So it's entirely within his remit as to how the moderation works. I think there's no problem making requests or suggestions, but trying to tell the website owner how to run things is not on.

ES is the ultimate owner, but the forum is made up by the posts of it's members, and without whom the forum would not exist. Many of us have posted here for years, and under previous ownership, and also contribute towards the running costs.

I agree 100 per cent with you Brad, that the members of this forum are very important and without those members being here, of course the forum wouldn't exist. This same logic applies in exactly the same way to any forum. You don't have to be a genius to be able to work that out. However, I don't see anything in fattman's post whereby it could be construed by you or anyone else, that he was even remotely suggesting the members here were not important, as he I have no doubt at all, would be aware of the same fact. I think that what obviously pissed you off and to the point where you took umbrage by it, was by him saying the following, which by the way, I wholeheartedly agree with him on. Quote: I think there's no problem making requests or suggestions, but trying to tell the website owner how to run things is not on.

The operative words in the quote of fattman's above as far as I am concerned and the ones that stick out like dogs balls to me, are request and suggestion. In addition to these two words of fattman's, I would have prefixed both with another word, that being polite. In the few dealings that I have had with Spike by way of pm's, I have found him to be totally reasonable in them and I am certain, that he would have no problem whatsoever with any member making a request of him, or offering him a suggestion. Now if he chooses to decline that request or after considering the suggestion offered to him, than decides not to implement it, than it is perfectly within his entitlement as the owner of the forum to do so.

On a separate issue, I think it is high time that someone enlightened you Brad, that the length of time you have been a member here, entitles you to no privileges, no rank, no long service medals, and most importantly of all, it does not give you the God given right, to be given any respect by anybody whatsoever, other than respect that is deserved, as a result of it having been earned. Fuck Brad, you must have been bullied very badly at some point of your life.

Also Brad, whilst saying some of the things I have been wanting to say to you for a very long time, I am certain that it would be impossible for one single member here not to know that you have made a financial contribution to the forum. Fuck, how is it possible for anyone of us not to know, when you repeatedly tell us over and over again. In fact, posts of yours telling us of this fact, have been seen here on so many fucking numerous occasions now, that I am amazed Reuters haven't picked up on it and spread the news of your noble act, to the rest of the world.

Unfortunately Brad, I have another bit of bad bad news for you, that I have no doubt will also be very distressing to you. Are you ready Brad? Drum roll please, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Being a member of this forum that has made a donation, doesn't make you important here either, no more important I am afraid, than any of the members who have not made a donation.

Sorry for being the one to have to reveal both of the above facts in relation to what you thought was your importance as a member here, which are obviously contrary to what you must have always believed. How much was the donation that you made? 70 dollars wasn't it? Fuck, how Spike would have managed without that donation of yours, I just do not know. Without it he would no doubt probably have had to shut the forum down. :8(

I will let you into a secret shall I Brad, I would willingly give you back 10 times the amount that you donated, if in doing so, it would shut you the fuck up from ever reminding us of your donation again.

I did consider sending this to you by way off pm, but after giving it careful consideration, I decided that unlike so many of the posts you write here, along with that infuriating condescending manner of yours, shown in the way that you treat other members here, as if they are not worthy to be on the same forum as you, I believe that posting it publicly is justified on my part and deserved by you.

You take care now Brad and, please be sure to let me know luv, if you ever wish to discuss any of the things that I have said above, as I would be more than happy to oblige you.

George.

Smiles
June 10th, 2008, 07:12
. . . . and it does.

" ... I am certain that it would be impossible for one single member here not to know that you have made a financial contribution to the forum. Fuck, how is it possible for anyone of us not to know, when you repeatedly tell us over and over again. In fact, posts of yours telling us of this fact, have been seen here on so many fucking numerous occasions now, that I am amazed Reuters haven't picked up on it and spread the news of your noble act, to the rest of the world ... "
Kind of unfair I think: the best way to give credibility to such an accusation is to click here ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... the+Impala (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/search.php?search_author=Brad+the+Impala) ) and read every one of Brad's posts on this Board (all 74 pages of them) and count the number of times he has bragged about his money contributions to Sawatdee. Personally I can't remember many times at all.
Get back to us . . .

And to repeat, can you guys please start your own thread 'About The Board' . . . throw it into the Posting Guidelines Forum . . . and leave the sex stuff alone?

Cheers ....

Brad the Impala
June 10th, 2008, 11:46
George,

My intentions in mentioning the possibility of posters making a contribution to the running costs of the board were in order to encourage them to do just that. As you say, the sums involved are small, but it seems pretty mean for people who post regularly not to help out, especially those who either advertise their businesses overtly, or with links at the bottom of their posts. It shouldn't be left to ES to ask for help, as he had to do previously. If this counts as boasting, so be it.

As for believing I am entitled to privileges etc etc. Inevitably the longer you have been visiting a bar, a cafe, a forum, the more you feel involved in the way the operation is run, and the more knowledge you have of it's history. I would say that's normal. Did you even know that there was once a bullying brash loudmouth poster on Dreaded Ned known as George?

Instead of giving me back my donations tenfold, why don't you just donate that figure as your first contribution to the running of this forum, in which case I'll promise never to solicit for funds for ES again.

Anyone else wanting to contribute can do so by Paypal on the front page of the forum.

June 10th, 2008, 16:09
George,

My intentions in mentioning the possibility of posters making a contribution to the running costs of the board were in order to encourage them to do just that. As you say, the sums involved are small, but it seems pretty mean for people who post regularly not to help out, especially those who either advertise their businesses overtly, or with links at the bottom of their posts. It shouldn't be left to ES to ask for help, as he had to do previously. If this counts as boasting, so be it.

Hi Brad, first of all, perhaps an apology may be in order for my last post. Not for any of the things that were said in it by me, but for being guilty of going a tad over the top in the way they were said. My apologies for that.

Let's get something straight here with regard to these posts of yours that I have seen, where you have been involved in exchanges with other members on the subject of donations. It's not so much what is being asked of these members by you in these exchanges Brad, although I find them annoying in as much that I don't believe it is any business of yours to request donations from other members, but because of the following. These "requests" come across in such a condescending way and along with the tendency you have, intended or otherwise, to give an impression that there is feeling of superiority on your part, these words along with the way in which they come across, are more resembling to those of a demand, than anything else. I don't know whether you realise this or not, but in my opinion, it is something I honesty believe to be true.

As for believing I am entitled to privileges etc etc. Inevitably the longer you have been visiting a bar, a cafe, a forum, the more you feel involved in the way the operation is run, and the more knowledge you have of it's history. I would say that's normal. Did you even know that there was once a bullying brash loudmouth poster on Dreaded Ned known as George?

Nothing wrong in feeling involved in the way the operation is run at this forum Brad, or having a good knowledge of it's history, there are other members here who have been around as long as you have who obviously feel the same way as you do, that's normal. But acting in the way you do and which I have not seen any of the others do, whereby you involve yourself in the operation of the way the forum is run, to such an extent that you are more involved than I believe you should be. By this I mean having altercations with other members over issues, that should only be the business of the owner of the board in my opinion and the owner alone. That is not normal.

As far as your question to me about the poster on Dreaded Ned named George, I can tell you that although I didn't know him personally, I had heard of him. However, he is someone that I have heard about from only one other person. Contrary to your description of this George, this other person told me that he was someone that always spoke his mind and didn't stand any nonsense from anyone, no matter who they were. I was also told by them, that by what this George said in his posts, he gave the impression of being an honest and very down to earth kind of guy. Strange that your opinion and this other persons opinion of this George are so vastly different Brad, isn't it? I wonder why that is?

You will get no argument from me that I can sometimes be loudmouthed and may, even possibly come across as brash to some members here that do not know me personally, but as far as bullying goes, that is something I have never been guilty of in my life. In fact Brad, I am more inclined to go to the defense of others when they are being bullied, as I have done on many occasions. Strange isn't it, that my last post to you, was made for one reason more than any other. That reason being, that I believed you were behaving like a bully, in the way you were attacking other members. I even made a reference in my post on this particular subject.

Instead of giving me back my donations tenfold, why don't you just donate that figure as your first contribution to the running of this forum, in which case I'll promise never to solicit for funds for ES again

How do you know it would be my first contribution and that I haven't already made an anonymous donation? For the record I haven't, but if I were to do so here, that is the way I would do it. When I do make donations to organisations or charities, nobody ever knows about it other than the organisation, the charity in question and myself. Being in a positiom to be able to give, is enough in itself for me, and when I do give someone a gift of any description, I don't need the rest of the world to know that I have done so. Now I am not accusing anyone here of doing this by that last statement, but if the caps fits as they say.................

Sorry for having to taken my normal amount of paragraphs, in order to say what I wanted to you, but I hope I have got over to you what I wanted to and also, achieved it in a politer way than my last post.

Before anyone bitches as is normally the case in these situations, about these exchanges of Brad's and mine, let me say to you, that I doubt there is anyone standing beside you holding a gun to your head insisting that you read them.

Cheers Brad,

George.

Brad the Impala
June 10th, 2008, 22:03
So are you going to make the donation to SWF of $700? I am happy to keep to the deal that you offered and not bring up the subject again.

colmx
June 11th, 2008, 02:10
Brad
As someone who has been around since the old DN days I can't recognise you as the poster "charles?" any more

I had written a long diatribe here in which i vented my feelings on this, however i thought better and have decided to delete it

All i can say is that you have lost all of my respect with your behaviour over the last few weeks - and I'm pretty sure i'm not alone in this feeling.

Respectfully
Colmx

Geezer
June 11th, 2008, 12:31
All i can say is that you have lost all of my respect with your behaviour over the last few weeks...

Respectfully
Colmx

Inconsistent?

June 11th, 2008, 18:23
So are you going to make the donation to SWF of $700? I am happy to keep to the deal that you offered and not bring up the subject again.

You obviously missed this part in my last post Brad.

How do you know it would be my first contribution and that I haven't already made an anonymous donation? For the record I haven't, but if I were to do so here, that is the way I would do it.

George.

Brad the Impala
June 11th, 2008, 23:30

How do you know it would be my first contribution and that I haven't already made an anonymous donation? For the record I haven't, but if I were to do so here, that is the way I would do it.

George.

A donation of $700, even one made anonymously, will stand out in the list of donors. It's not there yet!

June 12th, 2008, 09:45
[quote="Brad the Impala":zhnzf57g]So are you going to make the donation to SWF of $700? I am happy to keep to the deal that you offered and not bring up the subject again.

George.

A donation of $700, even one made anonymously, will stand out in the list of donors. It's not there yet![/quote:zhnzf57g]

And that is why Brad, it never will be. Although on reflection, as donations of this amount are made to the forum at least a dozen times a day, perhaps no one will know it's mine and my donation will stay anonymous. Or I could even donate 701 dollars to disguise the fact it's mine and throw everyone of the track. Do you think that the members here are dumb enough to fall for that one Brad? :8( If I were you Brad, I would clain the 5th on that question. ;)

Lets me try yet another attempt in order for you to be able to try and see things from the same perspective as I see them on the subject of donations to the forum. Try and meet me half way in this please Brad, by at least reading my post, :angel4:

Have you ever considered that what you do and the way you go about it, in your never ending quest and one man crusade in trying to get other members here to make donations, may possibly be doing far more harm than it is good? I believe that some members before you spoke to them in the way you are so fond of doing, may quite possibly have been considering making a donation at some point? However, after you have talked to them on the subject, the only chance of the forum getting that donation from them afterward, is as one particular member told me that you had spoken to, and I quote him: "Over my dead body".

How about if nothing else, at least considering this instead Brad. Never mentioning the subject again, regardless of whether or not you have seen any donation from me and allowing all the members here to make up their own minds, as to whether first, they wish to make a donation, and if they do, allowing them also to make it when they decide to do so. Or failing that suggestion of mine, how about this instead as another alternative. Such a time when Spike as the owner, makes an appeal to his members, that the forum is in genuine need of donations in order for it to continue to function. I don't believe this to be the case at present, but I am certain that if it was, the members here would answer his call. I offer the above suggestions Brad, because I have a feeling that these ideas of mine, may have perhaps a tiny bit more of chance of succeeding in raising donations for the forum, than those currently being practiced by you.

Another fairly long winded reply and unlike possibly some here, I do have other and better things to do than to keep making the same kind of replies to you over and over again. I have been asked by more than one member here, why the fuck I bother in doing so. I will tell you one of the reasons that I do Brad shall I. It is in the hope that as well as believing that you are the only one that has anything to say of any importance here and by reading your posts others may learn something by doing so; that you too one day, will come to realise, that other members here also have something to say in the posts that they contribue, which believe it or not, can sometimes not only be of importantce, but a chance, that you too may learn something by reading them.

I know the above will not be the most popular theory you have ever heard Brad, but hey....................... Now whilst I may not be holding my breath for this day to arrive, it is a firm belief of mine, that although miracles rarely ever happen, if in fact they happen at all, sometimes that which is often looked upon as the impossible..............sometimes does.

Cheers Brad,

George.

Bob
June 12th, 2008, 10:01
Another fairly long winded reply

Yep, have to agree with you there, George.

I do have other and better things to do than to keep making the same kind of replies to you over and over again.

Obviously not, George.

What the heck, George, we see eye-to-eye half the time! :cheers:

Smiles
June 12th, 2008, 10:46
Thread subject title changed to protect the innocent. :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: anastasia tossakokoff indeed!

June 12th, 2008, 11:11
Another fairly long winded reply

Yep, have to agree with you there, George.

I do have other and better things to do than to keep making the same kind of replies to you over and over again.

Obviously not, George.

What the heck, George, we see eye-to-eye half the time! :cheers:

Yea I know Bob, sometimes if I had a gun pointed at my head where there was a serious risk of the trigger being pulled, I don't think I would be capable of making posts as the ones above, in any other way but long fucking winded. Sometimes I doze of near the end of making them, so fuck knows at what stage in them you guys drop off to sleep, I would hazard a guess at it being pretty early. :iconbiggrin:

As far as us seeing eye to eye goes, I guess har sip is better than no sip at all hey Bob. ;)

Choc Dee Bob,

George.

dave_tf-old
June 12th, 2008, 11:24
Obviously getting shagged by young gas jockeys with serious sperm-buildup issues or sexually-vibrating hong nams in MBK (et al) are of no interest to you queers.
You should be ashamed of yourselves ~ and should in my opiniopn leave The Club ~ for hi-jacking a perfectly reasonable thread wherein the potential for discovering 'other' sexual diversions in Horny Ol' LoS (as an alternative to the easy Pay-By-Number route that is) could have been rife.

Instead ... ? :pain10:

Cheers ...

I think posters wisely threw the thread off track on purpose, in order to avoid rushes on their favorite 'fishing holes'. Who wants to show up at his favorite vibrating Hong Nahm to see a queue formed?

That's my theory, anyway.

June 12th, 2008, 11:36
Brad
As someone who has been around since the old DN days I can't recognise you as the poster "charles?" any more

I had written a long diatribe here in which i vented my feelings on this, however i thought better and have decided to delete it

All i can say is that you have lost all of my respect with your behaviour over the last few weeks - and I'm pretty sure i'm not alone in this feeling.

Respectfully
Colmx

Brad (like Gone Fishing) is so far up his own arse he can't see daylight any more. Niether of them deserve any respect from anyone here.

Just my view on it :bounce:

Brad the Impala
June 12th, 2008, 11:40
Dear George,

"Donations of this amount are made to the forum at least a dozen times a day"!!!!! I think not, as the total amount of all anonymous donations ever is some $400, and none at all within the last month.

"I would willingly give you back 10 times the amount that you donated, if in doing so, it would shut you the fuck up from ever reminding us of your donation again. "

That is what you wrote, that is what I agreed to, and it is looking like you are all mouth and no trousers.

June 12th, 2008, 11:46
Brad you're a boring cunt. Give it a rest.

George, don't reply. You're just adding oil on his fire.

Brad the Impala
June 12th, 2008, 13:07
Boring but succinct cunt surely!

lonelywombat
June 12th, 2008, 15:22
Brad you're a boring cunt. Give it a rest.

George, don't reply. You're just adding oil on his fire.

Please George give it a rest. Just ignore the troll