View Full Version : DELETED

June 5th, 2008, 10:31
DELETED

Marsilius
June 5th, 2008, 11:28
Yes - but it means that freedom from that sort of thing is one more advantage that Thailand no longer has (if, indeed, it ever had it.)

Brad the Impala
June 5th, 2008, 11:35
Another reason to leave

What's keeping you?

catawampuscat
June 5th, 2008, 12:27
why post this in gaythailand forum? can't find "gay" relevance :dontknow: :cat:

June 5th, 2008, 12:41
DELETED

puckered_penguin
June 5th, 2008, 12:47

One of them has a gay 2nd. cousin.

JB is saying ''fuck you folks'' I am off and I hope those that remain have a bad time. It is called bitterness.

I guess when u get dealt a bad hand at cards u either stick around for a better hand or u play it and become a loser.

June 5th, 2008, 12:52
DELETED

Brad the Impala
June 5th, 2008, 13:59

Anything about Thailand, gay or straight, should be posted in this forum. Recent confirmation of this by ES.

www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/thailand-topics-t14998.html#144951 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/thailand-topics-t14998.html#144951)

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 5th, 2008, 14:28
well it's most certainly relevant to me because 1. I'm an elderly gent (if not exactly gentleman) and 2. I've been involved in 2 slight collisions in the past month and both had me rather nervous.

The first was with a kaootey creature and whilst I was just a passenger in the other car-the drama was a sight to see.

The second with a Baht Bus had me rather worried with a menacing looking driver and his friend who appeared from no-where. Lot's of the usual "of woe is me" in Thai and BIB called who fortunately just moved us on a hundred yards to sort it out between ourselves.

Then when I got into the car for the air-conditioning while waiting for the insurance man to arrive this was taken as a sign I was about to flee...more BIB frantically summonsed who fortunately just moved us another hundred yards..I thought at this rate I will soon be home.

Ever the coward, and with the Baht Bus driving attempting to claim damage in all peculiar spots were due to me while the savvy insurance agent just chuckled-I gave him a 1000 baht to compensate for "lost passengers". At least I got a grudgingly thank you.

But who knows-that maybe could be me you see lying bruised and bleeding. ( and without the missus's help either)

June 5th, 2008, 15:12
Yep, you don't know the family history catty.

And PP, I'm no loser here. Just getting out. That makes me a loser???

We'll never know, maybe you'll win the jackpot by leaving. Please let us know.

June 5th, 2008, 16:54
Take no notice JB, you are leaving because you choose to leave, and are able to do so. Most of the catty remarks come from those that are living here for only one (two) reason/s both begin with the letter 'B'.

lo-so
June 5th, 2008, 17:53
Just go JB you are now simply coming across as an extremely bitter individual that is constantly searching for further justifications to leave - who really are you trying to convince? I wonder for someone that is so pressed to leave that you do not focus your efforts exclusively in that pursuit rather than generating rather pitiful (in its real sense) remarks about how dreadful Thailand is. Just lick your wounds in private; it really is quite undignified to continue this shrill diatribe. I think like many we admired that you made an attempt to establish a business here and it was regrettable that it did not perhaps pan out as you would have liked but that is life and perhaps more guidance than invective might be better appreciated by many readers and potential investors in Thailand.

June 5th, 2008, 19:02
he-he :cheers: he-he
no talk here without big commotion. i wonder if fuckers writing here are same shits that i sit next to at bars. small comment brings big attack from bitches. fuck the bitches. i am here for money boys only not to talk to fucking shits. but must not talk about prostitute laws too. maybe talk about money boys banned.
rules of board also make bit trouble for talking about many topic. i just read rules. big pile of shit these rules. dont talk this dont talk that. maybe you want me eat your shit too.

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

June 5th, 2008, 19:34
Most of the catty remarks come from those that are living here for only one (two) reason/s both begin with the letter 'B'.

Buddhism?

June 5th, 2008, 20:19
JB all i can say is you are letting yourself down with your recent posts.

If you are ill and depressed we can undertstand that but to try and denigrate thailand and thai folk does you or anyone else no favours.

The vast majority of people adore Thailand - warts and all. you wont change that or shouldnt even try to.

June 5th, 2008, 20:32
JB all i can say is you are letting yourself down with your recent posts.

If you are ill and depressed we can undertstand that but to try and denigrate thailand and thai folk does you or anyone else no favours.

The vast majority of people adore Thailand - warts and all. you wont change that or shouldnt even try to.

most like until getting robbed, beaten and thrown in jail and rules forbid to talk about how many cases there are. jail cases are falling from the skys, and beaten and robbery every day. i get money boy, bring back for quick fuck and give money and get rid. that way no troubles. no messy love affair. messy love affair end in trouble, more money, more money, beat up scene or dead. you pay and get rid of right away and no trouble. do not talking with spies working in sunee to denounce. some foreign spy here too. many black clouds over Thailand now. Many! no paradise now and take risks more every day. maybe i not come back again. better place now, but not so easy as pattaya. pattaya still best for lots of quick fucks with pretty money boys. but time come this is not worth risk and black clouds. once things get black they never come white again. John Botting cause trouble because he tell lots of black clouds. True! But lots of pretty boys to get 1-2-3.

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 5th, 2008, 21:11
you are an odd one naruk...Channel islands ?..you seem to be channeling Tonto of Lone Ranger fame.

June 5th, 2008, 21:46
maybe you want me eat your shit too.

It would make a refreshing change from you talking it, which is what you seem to do the large majority of the time. he he fucking he.

G.

elephantspike
June 5th, 2008, 22:59
Most of the catty remarks come from those that are living here for only one (two) reason/s both begin with the letter 'B'.

Buddhism?

Beaches?

June 5th, 2008, 23:02
maybe you want me eat your shit too.

It would make a refreshing change from you talking it, which is what you seem to do the large majority of the time. he he fucking he.

G.

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

he-he I go home soon no more read this board. you keep all crazy shit in Pattaya now police state and mugger paradise.
i like fuck pretty money boys and go home. maybe not come again. too much crazy now pattaya.

he-he :geek: :geek: :flower: :geek: :flower: :geek: :flower:

June 5th, 2008, 23:27
No doubt when Spike reads the above, he will suggest to the members here that the board appears in black when that day comes, as well as suggesting, that the members here go into a period of mourning for a respectful amount of time. :8(

Quote by naruk: too much crazy now pattaya.

With your presence, is it any wonder? No doubt that craziness will subside somewhat, when you are no longer still a part of it.

By the way, be careful that the departure gate at Suvarnabhumi, doesn't whack you up the arse on your way out. He He :tongue5:

By the way JB, you will notice that I have not said the above where you are concerned......................................... .yet. :glasses8:

G.

June 5th, 2008, 23:41
:cheers: he-he :cheers: he-he :cheers:

last few weeks in pattaya. now have big sex scene with many money boys all at same time. i have BIG room. you very funny man george. you come have fun. i pay boys. no problem. i going corner bar early sometime find few money boys there. then go bars one after other collect boys for big fuck party. i like. you like too.

you funny george. i like. he-he :cheers:

he-he :cheers: he-he fucking he you say. oh that really funny. :cheers:

June 6th, 2008, 05:41
:cheers: he-he :cheers: he-he :cheers:

last few weeks in pattaya. now have big sex scene with many money boys all at same time. i have BIG room. you very funny man george. you come have fun. i pay boys. no problem. i going corner bar early sometime find few money boys there. then go bars one after other collect boys for big fuck party. i like. you like too.

you funny george. i like. he-he :cheers:

he-he :cheers: he-he fucking he you say. oh that really funny. :cheers:

Don't take it personal naruk, but I will pass on your kind offer. By the way, here is a little video you may possibly be able to relate to. Have fun.

Cheers,

G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiPM5Rh7sng

June 6th, 2008, 08:11
Take no notice JB, you are leaving because you choose to leave, and are able to do so. Most of the catty remarks come from those that are living here for only one (two) reason/s both begin with the letter 'B'.

Bed & Breakfast?

June 6th, 2008, 08:51
he-he I go home soon no more read this board. you keep all crazy shit in Pattaya now police state and mugger paradise.
i like fuck pretty money boys and go home. maybe not come again. ....

he-he he-he :laughing6:

bye-bye bye-bye :hello2:

cuckoo-cuckoo :kuku:

ignore-ignore :acid:

June 6th, 2008, 09:04
DELETED

lo-so
June 6th, 2008, 09:42
JB although i regret my statement of "good riddance" nevertheless at this point i can not conceive of any rational reason as to why you yet again make comments about a place that you no longer have any more interest in, or love for (seemingly). It might perhaps be perceived as reneging upon truly providing an insightful perspective on those specific aspects that might have some worth and which you can probably assist in.

However will you still (in your home back in the UK) be looking at this forum and making the snide remarks that you have hitherto made or will you be able to put the past behind you ? I truly wish you the very best of luck, both health wise and in terms of achieving some level of contentment..

June 6th, 2008, 09:44
Don't slate me for posting a TRUTH about Pattaya. Look at the replies from Pattaya expats on Thaivisa. How many agreed with my views that most Thai men are cowards?

Eventually those rose-tinted glasses will turn clear.

Yes, you speak the truth about Pattaya. You do NOT speak the truth about Thailand in general. Your mistake was settling in the shithole of the country, home of both the most cowardly farangs and most cowardly Thais.

June 6th, 2008, 10:06
[quote="John Botting":50u3z14g]Don't slate me for posting a TRUTH about Pattaya. Look at the replies from Pattaya expats on Thaivisa. How many agreed with my views that most Thai men are cowards?

Eventually those rose-tinted glasses will turn clear.

Yes, you speak the truth about Pattaya. You do NOT speak the truth about Thailand in general. Your mistake was settling in the shithole of the country, home of both the most cowardly farangs and most cowardly Thais.[/quote:50u3z14g]

Hi Mr Quisp, welcome to the forum. That is if of course, if it is your first time here and you are a genuine newbie. Please excuse the cynicism on my part, but your first three posts here I am sorry to say, have hardly done much in the way of dispelling it.

Anyways, as someone that is always willing to give anybody a fair go, I wonder if you would care to elaborate on that statement of yours above and your reasons for making it.

Thanks,

George.

June 6th, 2008, 10:13
No. It speaks for itself.

June 6th, 2008, 10:17
DELETED

June 6th, 2008, 10:19
No argument from me.

June 6th, 2008, 11:33
No. It speaks for itself.

If it does speak for itself, as far as I am concerned, it is speaking in an alien tongue. What a preposterous and ridiculous statement to make. As preposterous and ridiculous in my opinion as your earlier statement, saying that Pattaya is the, quote: "Home of the most cowardly farangs". Al of this made even more ridiculous, is the fact that it has been made by someone that no one has any idea of how long they spent in Pattaya to form this opinion, or even if they have been there at all.

To make such a statement and then, rather than give an explanation for it, try and fob me off by posting that load of old twaddle that you have above, is something that could well be construed as cowardly. If by any chance you are now embarrassed for having made that statement in the first place, why not admit it, that would be cool. Hey after all, we all talk shit sometimes.

George

June 6th, 2008, 11:34
I stand by my statement. Toodle-oo!

Brad the Impala
June 6th, 2008, 11:35
Don't slate me for posting a TRUTH about Pattaya. Look at the replies from Pattaya expats on Thaivisa. How many agreed with my views that most Thai men are cowards?

"MOST THAI MEN ARE COWARDS" Coming from someone who thought that a bed bath in hospital was a physical assault! I hope you heard that they still have queer bashing in the UK!

June 6th, 2008, 12:22
DELETED

June 6th, 2008, 15:35
Hi John, I have stayed away from answering your claims against Thais in this thread up to now, but to get the thread back on track, I have to say that I could not disagree with you more if I tried, in what you have said about Thai men being cowards. If you are ever in a threatening situation, as I have been on a couple of occasions, I doubt that you will be as fortunate as I was those times, by having some of the good Thai friends that I have made over the years, watching my back throughout it all.

Let me tell you, to coin a phrase, that these friends whom I am talking about, if you knew them, you would know that you could not be more further from the truth, in claiming them to be cowards. I will say no more on this for now, other than I think that because of your situation and the fact that you have now decided to go back home, you have become very bitter in looking back at your time here, as well has becoming totally prejudiced in your views when it comes to the subject of Thais.

With regard to the two old gents that took a beating, there is no one I have met, or story that I have read, that is able to inform me what the reasons were, or what was said by them if anything at all, for them to find themselves in the position they were at that time of the morning in the first place. Now don't no one go getting me wrong here, in my opinion, whatever was said or done by them, it could never warrant their being as badly beaten as they were and you will get no argument whatsoever from me, that it was a cowardly act by those responsible.

However, to put things into perspective here and contrary to what some would have you believe by the hysteria currently being displayed on a lot of the boards, by some of the drama Queens belonging to them as a result of this incident, farangs are not attacked and beaten up here, every single minute of the day. Whether you or anyone else cares to agree with me or not; this was very much an isolated incident.

When you talk about cowards John, it is obvious to me that you have forgotten about the cowardly youth that exist in the country that you are heading back to, where attacks and muggings of the elderly, are so common place these days, most of them don't even make the daily newspapers anymore. When you talk about rose tinted glasses John, it is time for you to take off yours and realise, that there is far less of a chance of your being attacked as an elderly person in Thailand, than there is the UK. If you truly believe any different to that John, than you are fooling only one person, yourself

I also believe that here in Thailand, I have always been treated with far more respect and kindness by the Thai people, than the Pakis, Coons, Wogs, Sambos, Bubbles, Polaks, Chinks, Curry Munchers, Kikes, Gippo's and all the many other ethnic minorities have ever been treated, in the land you will soon once again call home. Not a nice thing to have to admit I know John, but then again, the truth rarely is nice, is it?

Please don't continue because of your bad business experiences, along with a couple of bad personal ones, to show such bitterness, by giving a totally unfair and biased opinion when talking about not only Thais, but Thailand as a country as well. Neither the country or its people are deserving of it in my opinion John. It is totally unjustified for you to do so and it is un-called for. I don't believe you would act in the same way if you were aware, of just how badly your views and opinions on this subject, reflects back to you as a person in the minds of others.

It is my belief John, that had your business experiences have been different to the way they were and be honest with yourself here, I believe that your views and opinions about Thais, would have been very different to those you have displayed here on this forum. As they say John, opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one Well JB, whether you like it or not, this is my opinion and as I have already stated, it's an honest one.

If as you say, you are going back home with double the money you came here with, as well as having a nice boy in tow, whether he is from Laos or not is irreverent, as you wouldn't have gone to Laos had you not have been in Thailand, than Thailand has not been too bad to you after all, has it? In fact, it has been a lot kinder to you, that it has been to many of it's own people. It would do you well, that at the very least, you always remember that about this country.

On a separate issue, I really hope that things work out for you and your b/f back in Blighty, and also hope that the move brings you everything you are expecting and hoping for, as well as more on top.

Choc Dee JB,

George.

June 6th, 2008, 15:46
DELETED

June 6th, 2008, 16:04
The coward reference George is to do with Thai men tending to act in groups or packs against a single person as opposite to going one on one.

Unfortunately John, going one to one in a physical confrontation, is a thing of the past. Those of us that fought our battles in this way when we had to, are old school now. What you have said about Thai men is no different to men, if you can call them that, in almost every country. They resemble animals these days John, in the sense that they all hunt in packs. You need only to have witnessed the football hooliganism in Europe a few years back as evidence of this. With respect, I think that to single Thais out as the only ones to fight in this way, is extremely unfair.

For the record, I have as much time for the people that fight in this way as you do, but unfortunately, this is the age we are now living in. However, I still feel a lot safer here in Thailand, than I would in some parts of Europe, and the US of A.

George.

June 7th, 2008, 00:50
you are developing a habit (same as Gone Mad) of miss quoting facts concerned with me.

El presidente, you really are not the brightest star in the firmament are you?

You have previously accused me of this, and every time I have shown that the "facts" quoted concerning you were posted by you (as with your bi-lingual branch of Rotary, their welcome for gays, your police career, etc, etc). You are either intent on burying yourself in an ever deeper hole of your own making or you really do have a problem separating fact from fiction and a very poor memory. Fortunately I do not.

The coward reference George is to do with Thai men tending to act in groups or packs against a single person as opposite to going one on one.

Your actual post, made on 8 March this year, made no such reference or provision and additionally you said that things were very different "at home" - not what you are saying now :

(8 March) You really should back down in any conflict with a Thai, don't think you are back at home. Thai men are huge cowards, they don't loose face by getting their mates to get involved in their fights. They also don't think twice about killing someone and don't ever think about the consequences of their actions.

Not a "miss quote" (sic), but an unedited one.

They will walk away from a one on one confrontation go back and get 5 or 6 of their mates and return en-mass to attack. Thats the cowardice shown.

How would you know? As you said in that same post you have "never had a problem in Sunee or any where else for that matter", which you subsequently confirmed more recently when you said that in your alleged time as "a police officer in the centre of London for 7 years" you never saw a single shooting, mugging or stabbing. You appear to have no personal experience in any conrontation, by luck or by design, so you can have no idea what Thais (or you) would do.

June 7th, 2008, 08:00
Those still shocked by what happened to the two elderly gents that were severely beaten, should take a look at this clip to discover what happened to a 78 year old in Connecticut yesterday, in what some still kid themselves, is supposedly a "civilised society"

Hit the link below, go to news in the list on the left, then US which is at the top of the list and lastly, choose the hit and run video from the selection that is given. Get it? Got it? Good.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html

George.

June 7th, 2008, 09:36
George,

I recall you posting recently, in a thread that hinted at a little self-gratification as you are also one of the under 1% of members posting here under your own name, that you thought JB had "Big Balls" for doing so.

I also recall being told that big balls signified a small dick, but I have no idea if it is true or not; maybe it also signifies a similarly reduced mental capacity?

June 7th, 2008, 10:19
George,

I recall you posting recently, in a thread that hinted at a little self-gratification as you are also one of the under 1% of members posting here under your own name, that you thought JB had "Big Balls" for doing so.

I also recall being told that big balls signified a small dick, but I have no idea if it is true or not; maybe it also signifies a similarly reduced mental capacity?

Hinting at a little self-gratification, Moi? As if I would do such a thing. For the record Khun Fishing, self gratification is something I have had nothing to do with, since my early teens. How very dare you for insinuating such a thing. How very very dare you!

To move on to your post, as my own particular pair of goolies only fit into the category of medium size, I am afraid I am unable to comment on what size my dick would be, if my balls came under the category of the extra large size. With regard to my one eyed monk, although it would be true to say that if I was naked, and turned around quickly, others in the room would be in no danger of having their eye poked out, it would only be fair to also say, that to date, I haven't had any complaints from anybody, in regard to it's size. :glasses8:

You may well believe, that a very rare glimpse of diplomacy is being shown by me in the way I have answered your post, but as to whether that assumption would be accurate or not, is something that I could not possibly comment on. :8(

Choc Dee GF,

George.

June 7th, 2008, 22:54
if I was naked, and turned around quickly, others in the room would be in no danger of having their eye poked out

What makes you think anyone would remain in the room to find out?

June 7th, 2008, 23:51
if I was naked, and turned around quickly, others in the room would be in no danger of having their eye poked out

What makes you think anyone would remain in the room to find out?

Fucking smart arse. ;)

George.

June 8th, 2008, 01:21
Fucking smart arse

Presumably that is what they thought before you turned round?

June 8th, 2008, 05:50
Great one Gone Fishing

June 8th, 2008, 06:59
Fucking smart arse

Presumably that is what they thought before you turned round?

Great one Gone Fishing

:laughing3: Whilst it pangs me to do so, I have to agree with skeet's comment above, as your response to my prior post certainly gave me a good laugh. However take heed, some of the comments that you have made about me in this thread, have been noted by me and filed away for future reference.

Let me inform you, that I believe myself to be more than sufficiently armed to handle any future oratory battle with you and will make certain, just in case you have me in the sight of your barrel as a possible replacement for those that are recently departed, that I am more than adequately prepared.

Si vos praesumo Absentis Everriculum , addo is in quod permissum pugna ineo. :duel:

George.

June 8th, 2008, 20:14
Let me inform you, that I believe myself to be more than sufficiently armed to handle any future oratory battle with you and will make certain, just in case you have me in the sight of your barrel as a possible replacement for those that are recently departed, that I am more than adequately prepared.

Si vos praesumo Absentis Everriculum , addo is in quod permissum pugna ineo. :duel:

George,

I can assure you that no-one is in my sights and I do not for one minute think that you would, under any circumstances, make the unwarranted and uncalled for remarks made by the dear departed on the occasion of our one meeting which led to the ensuing debate here.

"adequately prepared"? Maybe that would explain your recent reported sightings at the Boy Scouts Jamboree....:duel:

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 8th, 2008, 20:59
I think this is turning into farangs attacking farangs !!

every place like Pattaya eventually becomes less and less of a paradise it once was..that's why some of us keep saying..make the most of it while it lasts !!

( then we'll move onto Cuba !)

I remember when Rio was paradise on earth..a hint of danger but so many gorgeous men and lads around.

I 'll never forget my first visit over 20 years ago when I picked up the most stunning youth in a bar and we went to my expensive hotel bar for a drink.
He spun spells around me and I was intoxicated with love.

Then he said "that little ring with the diamonds is so gorgeous..can I try it on ?"...of course I said yes and he did-it fit perfectly..and he held it to the light to admire it's beauty while I admired his beauty..then bolted for the door and was gone in a flash !!!

I suppose these days he's just hit me over the head with a bottle :reindeer:

June 8th, 2008, 21:04
I think this is turning into farangs attacking farangs !!

every place like Pattaya eventually becomes less and less of a paradise it once was..that's why some of us keep saying..make the most of it while it lasts !!

( then we'll move onto Cuba !)

i say same thing over, over again! when i say CUBA i get attacked here. i agree complete with this you say. only good for lots of quick moneyboys and stay away from bitchfest on SGT and in sunee.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: