PDA

View Full Version : Smart Massage

June 4th, 2008, 00:46
Now that Smart Massage on second road has gone, does anyone have any recommendations on any massage place nearby?

TOQ
June 4th, 2008, 07:20
It has moved around the corner and is housed in the same building as Harmony Massage.. Same staff without the LB manager. Go to the corner of Pattaya Tai and Second Rd.. Turn right going towards the beach.. It is 3 or 4 doors down on the right. You can see the boys and ladies sitting outside. Just ask for a male, no problem at all...

BTW, all rooms are upstairs so you will have to climb at least one flight of stairs....

Hope this helps,

john

June 4th, 2008, 12:55
Is this the same massage place Traveler Jim posted about? I think he said ask for Nat? I really should write this stuff down!!

When I turn right am I facing east toward Suhkumvitt?

June 4th, 2008, 16:02
"Turn right going towards the beach"

Didn't know there was a beach at Sukhumvit :geek:

TOQ
June 4th, 2008, 17:13
Is this the same massage place Traveler Jim posted about? I think he said ask for Nat? I really should write this stuff down!!

Yes, it is the same one.

You can only turn one way.. It is on the stretch of Pattaya Tai between Beach Road and Second Road.. That part of Pattaya Tai is one-way headed away from the beach.

hope this helps

john

June 4th, 2008, 17:33
"Turn right going towards the beach"

Didn't know there was a beach at Sukhumvit :geek:

When I think of the beach, I think of Jomtien. So if I am at a corner of 2nd Road and Pattaya Tai (facing Sukumvitt) and turn right I am going towards the beach in my mind since that is the way the road to Jomtien goes. If I am at the same corner facing south and turn towards the Pattaya beach I am going in a different direction.

I notice that you are not trying to be helpful Snowkat. It that your nature?

June 4th, 2008, 21:14
I notice that you are not trying to be helpful Snowkat. It that your nature?
Assuming you know where Smart Massage used to be and that you read TOQ's first post properly, there was never any doubt where the place is now located. Your question in that case was therefore unnecessary and stupid!

If you didn't know where it was originally located you should have said so and asked for clear(er) and more precise directions.

HAND

June 4th, 2008, 22:11
You are right Snowkat. I did not know where it was. If I had I would not have asked! I thought that would have been evident. I will try to remember that some that post here are "not smarter than a 5th grader"

jinks
June 4th, 2008, 22:24
"not smarter than a 5th grader"

I take this to be the name of the US show that is "no smarter than a 10 year old" in the UK.

June 4th, 2008, 22:55
You are right Snowkat. I did not know where it was. If I had I would not have asked! I thought that would have been evident. I will try to remember that some that post here are "not smarter than a 5th grader"
Talk about people being smart! It was you who asked the stupid question, not me dearie. As someone who is presumably (from your posts) a resident I find it hard to believe that you didn't know where SMART massage (a gay massage) was! Duh!

June 5th, 2008, 00:04
Duh..... Smart Massage is not a "gay massage." Duh

June 5th, 2008, 09:18
Talk about people being smart! It was you who asked the stupid question, not me dearie. As someone who is presumably (from your posts) a resident I find it hard to believe that you didn't know where SMART massage (a gay massage) was! Duh!

So as a resident I should know all the gay venues? Yeah right.........it's impossible to keep up with the comings and goings of these kind of establishments (others as well).
I just know one venue and that is Redgy's at Sunnee and all the rest, well, I take them as they are. They open this week, and before I have the chance to pay them a visit, they're closed already...........