PDA

View Full Version : we need leaders like this

giggsy
June 3rd, 2008, 07:47
Britain Needs A Leader Like This!
Prime Minister John Howard - Australia
Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'
'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Smiles
June 3rd, 2008, 07:54
You mean "we need losers like this".

Kevin Rudd is PM of Australia . . . he thumped John Howard in the last Australian election.
He spews that garbage because he doesn't have to hide his just-under-the-surface racism now that he's been booted out of office.

But keep on winding ... stuff like this, Giggsy's first post on this Board (the silliness above is his second. Looking forward with relish to the third):

" ... while i was in pattaya in march i had 2 unbelievable meals. 1 was at mati hari near jomtien-i believe the one next door is even better (manhattan)although i didnt go there -i stopped at the dusit and on saturday night they do a barbacue- unbelievale what you can have for a all in price-every type of food from all around the world-steak cooked 6 different ways-sea food ,indian food .thai food .you name it and it was there- eat until you drop lol- but a bit expensive- but if you want the best ... "

Cheers ...

June 3rd, 2008, 08:35
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: he-he

White man not exist in Australia before 1788. All but Aboriginal are immigrant. All others must adapt to Aboriginal culture existing 30,000 years before white invade like Chinese into Tibet. English arrive as criminals... still criminals. Lock them up!

"Before 1788 Australia was populated only by the Indigenous people of Australia - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. Before 1788 Australia had an estimated population of 750 000 people all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders."

he-he :cheers: he-he :cheers: he-he

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 3rd, 2008, 08:44
If you ask very nicely, Mr Rudd may send him to you.

June 3rd, 2008, 08:45
All others must adapt to Aboriginal culture existing 30,000 years before white invade like Chinese into Tibet.

You think the white immigrants to Australia "adapted" to Aboriginal Culture? Hahaha.

You think I support English invasion? WRONG!

Now white must adapt. He is immigrant! White English speaking immigrant is criminal invader. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

June 3rd, 2008, 08:57
No argument there, but the cause was lost 200 years ago.

he-he :cheers:

John Howard is lost cause too! he-he

Latest white man lost cause in Australia is police invasion of museums and galleries tearing down work of Bill Henson.
This is lost cause brought up to date. he-he

:cheers: :cheers: he-he

June 3rd, 2008, 13:03
He-He
He-He
Methinks there's something amiss upstairs.

maybe upstairs is amiss, but lobby of ATLANTA HOTEL is very nice fattman. we know you happy there!

HA-HA :cheers: :geek: :cheers:

Lunchtime O'Booze
June 3rd, 2008, 21:12
South Shetland Islands !!

what do you do there for amusement ?

June 3rd, 2008, 23:00
South Shetland Islands !!

what do you do there for amusement?
"do"! - Haven't you heard of Shetland ponies or Shetland sheepdogs? I would think the islanders are much like the Welsh or Kiwis in finding 'amusement'!

giggsy
June 3rd, 2008, 23:18
torres strait islanders...i always wondered what happened to them