View Full Version : Thai Air

June 2nd, 2008, 10:08
Thai Air has just canceled thier JFK-Bkk flights starting in JUlY. This sucks as I have grown to love the non stop flights and since I fly out of the east coast I guess it is back to EVA out of EWR.

catawampuscat
June 2nd, 2008, 11:33
I saw this on another gaythailand forum but they added that the LAX-BKK nonstop is still going to be available.. :cat:

fedssocr
June 2nd, 2008, 18:10
right, but if you are on the East Coast it is probably just as quick to fly another airline via Asia instead of via LAX.

1PR4BKK
June 2nd, 2008, 18:11
Thai Air has just canceled thier JFK-Bkk flights starting in JUlY. This sucks as I have grown to love the non stop flights and since I fly out of the east coast I guess it is back to EVA out of EWR.

I agree. This sucks BIG TIME. Now that I am staying on the East Coast of USA, the JFK/BKK flight was the only way I liked getting to Thailand. I hope to find another non-stop flight close to my home town.

June 3rd, 2008, 01:40
I have all ready booked and paid for my business class ticket for December / January.
I have called but so far they are not sure what they are going to do for me
I am not sure what they have to do i guess a refund or maybe book me on another flight.
Any one ran into this kinda of a situation with Thai air

Thanks

francois
June 3rd, 2008, 03:30
Today I heard from my travel agent that Thai Air may continue some non stop flights out of JFK but not every day of the week. Wait and see?

Premium economy flights from LAX, plus other economy flights, are several hundred dollars cheaper after Jan 7. 2009. About $1600 + for Premium Economy including taxes.

June 10th, 2008, 10:12
Thai has cancelled Monday and Wednesday LAX-BKK flights (which screws me up, I'm booked to return to LA on Mon July 7th. Now I must either leave a day early or stay an extra day).
Thai also announced that as of Sept 1st 2008, No more Non-stop flights. They will switch to a 777-ER which DOES not have any premium economy seating. Looks like it's back to EVA premium economy for me.

June 10th, 2008, 10:21
Also back to EVA out of Newark for me. I will book my October flight soon so if anyone hears of a good deal let me know. I always fly Evergreen Delux as I am 6ft 3 and all legs.