PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, now...where is Homi?

Khor tose
May 31st, 2008, 10:44
Actually that is a very good question. I too miss his input. However, I cannot believe that you are worried about him. If you cared about people and were concerned for their welfare you would not be inflicting yourself on the people of this board.

Smiles
May 31st, 2008, 11:15
Once or twice a year he travels to Anaheim, California and holes up for 10 days or so in a Motel 6 which overlooks Disneyland.
A caseload of gin is delivered, and it's just him and a quality pair of 300X power binoculars for company.

He'll be back soon, quite invigorated.

Cheers ...

TOQ
May 31st, 2008, 11:41
Once or twice a year he travels to Anaheim, California and holes up for 10 days or so in a Motel 6 which overlooks Disneyland.
A caseload of gin is delivered, and it's just him and a quality pair of 300X power binoculars for company.

He'll be back soon, quite invigorated.

Cheers ...

You are soooo badddddddddd

john

lonelywombat
May 31st, 2008, 12:14
OK, it's been two weeks since we last heard from our friend and mentor Homintern. It's not like him. Usually, he can't get his big mouth shut for more than a day or two. I'm worried.

Going back a few years when we had a working chat room, Homi mentioned that he goes overseas for business and some locations it is not convenient to use the internet. I think he gave India as an example[in those days]

However it puts his point about a US based shared ID into perspective.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 31st, 2008, 12:55
I too fear for Homintern's welfare as he sends me regular and quite rude comments privately about other members -and I do likewise to him-but usually about him and he takes it all so well !!

I heard he had relatives in New Zealand which is probably not something most people want to boast about-certainly I wouldn't like anyone to know I have some there as well and as for Aunty who I believe actually comes from there..God Forbid !!

mind you I've heard there are some excellent male bordellos in Auckland and I've encountered some stunning looking NZ lads with that Northern European heritage..but I'm waffling..where is HOMINTERN ???

and what happened to THE COLONEL ????

Aunty
May 31st, 2008, 19:35
Perhaps he asphyxiated from having his head too far up his own arse?

More likely however, as Uncle Homo owns a large sheep station in New Zealand, he is most likely getting reacquainted with the sheep down on the back paddock. Isn't it crutching season? I imagine he's busy giving the sheep a good clean up - aka rimming.

Yes Lunchtime we all know you've been to New Zealand. What most people won't know however is that you were asked to leave. Something to do with frightening the horses wasn't it? Or was that Mrs O'Booze? Tell me, does she still look at the carving knife every time you walk into the room?

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 31st, 2008, 19:59
"Yes Lunchtime we all know you've been to New Zealand. What most people won't know however is that you were asked to leave. "

That was all over a complete misunderstanding and basically because of the sheer jealousy of one farmer.

But there are many shearing sheds were I would be welcome back at any time.

Captain Swing
June 1st, 2008, 01:27
Seriously, now...where is Homi?
Dead or Alive, it Don't Matter to Me.

June 1st, 2008, 07:39
OK, it's been two weeks since we last heard from our friend and mentor Homintern. It's not like him. Usually, he can't get his big mouth shut for more than a day or two. I'm worried.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/15334919564841ef87dba3b.jpg

All right, let's not panic ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dab69
June 1st, 2008, 07:53
wgaf?

June 1st, 2008, 08:30
wgaf?

Well I do for one dab 69. His absence from the forum is causing me sleepless nights and I am missing him terribly. I do hope he comes back soon, preferably sometime before the next millennium. :angel4:

Choc Dee,

George.

Khor tose
June 4th, 2008, 21:58
Okay Strontium what kind of vigil do we atheist practice. Is it the one where we sacrifice the virgin on the alter of our Phallus? If so, I would love to do my part. I just hope I can find a good looking virgin in Thailand that is over eighteen. I hear they are extremely rare. In fact, I've been told they are unheard of. Maybe our vigil should be the sacred rite of drinking O'Booze under the table. I understand it takes seven people working in shifts to do that. There is, of course, the third possibility of converting to Buddhism, shaving our heads and vowing chastity until Homi shows himself. I will leave the latter to you, as while my spirit is willing, my flesh is weak.

dab69
June 4th, 2008, 22:07
whatever we had to pay to get him offed
was well worth it

hoping he didn't suffer TOO terribly

ahhhhh- the peace and quiet -ENJOY!

krobbie
June 5th, 2008, 03:30
The only time Homi goes remotely silent is when he is traveling. Maybe he is back in New Zealand.
I have checked the various cow sheds and out houses on the property and he's not at my place. I will ask my neighbours
Kev and Bev and Don and Mon on the otherside, also Al and Sal over the back. Nada.

The silence of Homi is disturbing. Nearly as disturbing as him being here.

Maybe he is somewhere without internet connection ... Namibia perhaps.
Whatever, I am sure he will have a good chuckle when he reads the thread and tells us to mind our own business.
We must all be right on top of him (so to speak) when he finally shows up. He will of course.
We must look interested before we put the knife in.

Cheers
krobbie

Smiles
June 5th, 2008, 04:28
I have checked the various cow sheds and out houses
Butt ... did you check the sheep sheds? This IS an important distinction.

Cheers ...n

Aunty
June 5th, 2008, 05:52
Beryl.... Beryl.... Beryl.....

It sounded better when Marlon Brando was calling out Stella, Stella, Stella.

Hey maybe he got lucky and one of his stalked, harassed and abused employees got up and shot him? Or did he suck the wrong dick at the sucky cinema? I've told him not to wear that baseball cap when he goes there, it blocks his view. Or maybe his heart has finally succumbed to the strain of carrying his corpulent aging flesh? Oh well, good things do happen to bad people!

Yes I think we should ask Mother Doris O'Booze to lead just in prayer and scared drinking rituals at this joyous time.

June 5th, 2008, 20:22
hes in bumrungrad having silicome implants - you heard it here first!

Smiles
June 5th, 2008, 20:31
Received this short and sweet PM from the balding old cunt this morning:

" ... Not dead ... just dead bored... "

I doubt he will be angered over me outing him as being 'not dead', although I'm sure he's enjoying the speculation on this 2-page thread.
Little did he know how beloved he is :blackeye:

Cheers ...

June 6th, 2008, 03:13
Received this short and sweet PM from the balding old cunt this morningAnd all the Outraged of Tunbridge Wells will be piling in here, damning you for publishing a PM. Oh dear me

June 6th, 2008, 04:08
... that you had retired from this board, as much as you ****** annoy me, but anway, glad to see you're ok. You've probably been on some retreat near Harvard trying to impregnate yourself with more so-called "homiterm" knowledge!

Sen Yai
June 6th, 2008, 04:15
..... You've probably been on some retreat near Harvard trying to impregnate yourself......

Yeah, that's what I thought too....

June 6th, 2008, 04:48
Received this short and sweet PM from the balding old cunt this morningAnd all the Outraged of Tunbridge Wells will be piling in here, damning you for publishing a PM. Oh dear me

Well I'll be a Bodhisattva! Welcome back you bald headed old cunt. And next time you decide to go AWOL, have the courtesy to say that you are going to be away for a while. This thread nearly had me believing the impossible: That being that there are people here that were actually genuinely concerned for you by your absence. I know Homi, as if hey. Almost as unbelievable as believing me to be one of them :iconbiggrin:

George.

Khor tose
June 6th, 2008, 05:03
I've sure missed your input. Everyone has been so nice since you've been gone, I had to start taking insulin before I could read the board.

June 6th, 2008, 05:58
I've sure missed your input. Everyone has been so nice since you've been gone, I had to start taking insulin before I could read the board.

:laughing3: Now that's funny Khor tose, even though your comments as to how everyone on the forum has been in his absence, is a tad overly exaggerated. Only a tad mind you. :cool:

George.

Smiles
June 6th, 2008, 06:22
" ... And all the Outraged of Tunbridge Wells will be piling in here, damning you for publishing a PM. Oh dear me ... "
If you had of reported from your hospital bed that you were wasting away from advanced syphilis (which is hardly a stretch, now that I think on it), or that the neglected gout had finally reached the brain, I would not have divulged a word.

As it stands I didn't think that 'Acute Boredom' would be considered either important, or terminal. Thus, I spilled the beans to the multitudes who are obviously hanging vicariously on even 3 or 4 words from Yourselves. Maybe I'll reach that level of sainthood one of these days.

HRH Homintern VIII in his syphilitic stage:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Personal/henry.jpg

Cheers ...

June 6th, 2008, 09:23
DELETED

Aunty
June 7th, 2008, 18:58
Why, Beryl, don't tell me your narcissism actually stems from manic depression, (does it), and your current lack of interest in daily activities suggests that you are now in its depressive phase? Have the black wings of depression ensnared you my dear, leaving you with energy for little else other than to mull over your melancholy. Good heavens what can I suggest for you? Hm mm, let me think. I know! Razor blades! :cheers: