PDA

View Full Version : Femme Boys - Pattaya

Jamez777
May 29th, 2008, 18:42
I will be coming to Pattaya this Friday for a couple of days of joviality!! I know some on this board share my keen interest for femme boys. My question is which bars in sunnee plaza and pattaya, at this moment, have the best line up of this type of erotic guy ??

Jamezzzz

May 29th, 2008, 19:01
A Newbie post.

Brad the Impala
May 29th, 2008, 19:19
A Newbie post.

Actually, Luvthai, Jamez777 first posted a couple of months ago.

Sorry Jamez I have no special information on this topic, but as you say, a number of our posters favour femme guys, so you should get some good recommendations soon.

May 29th, 2008, 19:24
I will be coming to Pattaya this Friday for a couple of days of joviality!! I know some on this board share my keen interest for femme boys. My question is which bars in sunnee plaza and pattaya, at this moment, have the best line up of this type of erotic guy ??

Jamezzzz

Same places as when you asked the same question on 29 March. Femme Boys in Sunnee Plaza (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/femme-boys-in-sunnee-plaza-t14473.html#138963)

Interestingly "luvthai" was the first to reply to you then ... but now accuses you of being some type of newbie-troll? Nice to get such warm welcomes from the aged posters.

May 29th, 2008, 21:22
Same places as when you asked the same question on 29 March. Femme Boys in Sunnee Plaza (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/femme-boys-in-sunnee-plaza-t14473.html#138963)

Interestingly "luvthai" was the first to reply to you then ... but now accuses you of being some type of newbie-troll? Nice to get such warm welcomes from the aged posters.

Now that is one of the best replies I have seen in a very long time!!!

thrillbill
May 29th, 2008, 21:37
Yes, there's plenty at Sunee. Please take all of them out of there.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 30th, 2008, 00:21
plenty to choose from..you don't need our help. Your Femdom Gaydar will seek them out and likewise.

May 30th, 2008, 01:23
Jamez777

The trick is to spend at least 30 seconds looking around the bar before sitting down & ordering your beer.

If there are not several guys who are to your liking, walk out & go straight to the next bar.
That way, you find what you are after very quickly.

colmx
May 30th, 2008, 02:25

Jamezzzz

I would think you would be better to ask which bar does NOT have femme boys!

Every bar in Pattaya, except A-bomb or crystalboys, have in my experience has at least 40% femme boys... so you should have no problem finding what you are looking for

May 30th, 2008, 07:39
Actually Coatimunid I said nothing about Jamezz being a Newbie troll so don't try reading between the lines. If i responded to his earlier post than I am nothing less than predictable. Its just that most of the trashy post are done by newbies. I shall refrain from commenting in the future and you I trust will no longer interput your own thoughts into my post. I apologize to Jamezz if my comment offended him.

May 30th, 2008, 11:18
Actually Coatimunid I said nothing about Jamezz being a Newbie troll so don't try reading between the lines.

ahhh yet another one
A Newbie post.

Except in your title and message :geek: