View Full Version : Silom question

thrillbill
May 25th, 2008, 22:27
Robinsons is moving out of its Silom building. Does anyone know who is moving in? I hope the Starbucks stays.

llz
May 25th, 2008, 23:24
The REAL question is : will the boys move too ? And if yes ... where will they go ? (I guess not far from the corner ...)

catawampuscat
May 26th, 2008, 00:43
I was told a super modern gym would open in the old Robinson's site. Maybe another California or Fitness First? :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
May 26th, 2008, 00:45
Robinsons is moving out of its Silom building. Does anyone know who is moving in? I hope the Starbucks stays.

True Fitness. Don't know if Mack's and Starbucks are staying, they are there for now.

Boys moved closer to Suriwong. Silom Center is active and I noticed last week one farang working boy studying the third floor escalator and making eye contact with single farangs. He is slim, in his early 20, blond and blue. I bet he wants more than a 1000 short time.

I wanted to tell him that the last person that looked like him working the trade in Bangkok ended up dead but I though it better just to walk on.

Brad the Impala
May 26th, 2008, 01:08

True Fitness. Don't know if Mack's and Starbucks are staying, they are there for now.

Boys moved closer to Suriwong. Silom Center is active and I noticed last week one farang working boy studying the third floor escalator and making eye contact with single farangs. He is slim, in his early 20, blond and blue. I bet he wants more than a 1000 short time.

I wanted to tell him that the last person that looked like him working the trade in Bangkok ended up dead but I though it better just to walk on.

Tactful as ever!

May 26th, 2008, 10:32
My understanding is that only Robinsons gave up their lease and everyone else is staying put.

TrongpaiExpat
May 26th, 2008, 11:34
He means Silom Complex, obviously.

I still want to know how Trongpai Expat could tell the European boy was "working", and not just a cruiser like the rest of us. Perhaps the same way he can detect poster aliases at a single sniff?

I was sitting at a table having tea for about 20 min. watching him.

1.) He was holding up the railing and was not going anywhere.
2.) He was alone
2.) He kept an eye on who was coming and going from all directions
3.) He made direct eye contact with only single men mostly older guys
4.) He ignored women, and Thai boys around his age
5.) He was dressed the part, tight pants and spiked hair, good looking
6.) Silom Center is know for this activity (off and on)

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

TrongpaiExpat
May 26th, 2008, 11:48
[quote="Strontium-40":3i4qrki0]He means Silom Complex, obviously.

I still want to know how Trongpai Expat could tell the European boy was "working", and not just a cruiser like the rest of us. Perhaps the same way he can detect poster aliases at a single sniff?

I was sitting at a table having tea for about 20 min. watching him.

1.) He was holding up the railing and was not going anywhere.
2.) He was alone
2.) He kept an eye on who was coming and going from all directions
3.) He made direct eye contact with only single men mostly older guys
4.) He ignored women, and Thai boys around his age
5.) He was dressed the part, tight pants and spiked hair, good looking
6.) Silom Center is know for this activity (off and on)

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

Sounds exactly like he was cruising to me. Perhaps you think that only money boys are interested in older gentlemen?[/quote:3i4qrki0]

OK, let me guess, BoyG has returned?

May 26th, 2008, 12:05

He wouldn't need much more than a single sniff to detect yours, would he? Let's be honest here, in your case, he hardly needs to possess the skills of Hercule Poirot. :8(

G.

May 26th, 2008, 12:28

He wouldn't need much more than a single sniff to detect yours, would he? Let's be honest here, in your case, he hardly needs to possess the skills of Hercule Poirot. :8(

G.

And we can only hope George, that after getting a whiff of him that Elephantspike will banish him in any of his incarnations, past, present and future!

Khor tose
May 26th, 2008, 12:35
Besides boy genius and remote control what other names has he used? Does anyone know the real person well enough to tell me what is wrong with him. Is he suffering from a head injury, personality disorder or retardation?

TrongpaiExpat
May 26th, 2008, 12:57
Besides boy genius and remote control what other names has he used? Does anyone know the real person well enough to tell me what is wrong with him. Is he suffering from a head injury, personality disorder or retardation?

I have not met him and don't know anyone that has but I would love to meet him and I would be nice. If he PM'ed me I would go out of my way to meet this person and drinks are on me.

It appears to be a game for him and he must have some personality disorder but in person odds are he would not be so insulting, annoying and argumentative. He knows Bangkok quite well and does correct many small errors in the facts but does so with a rather rude manner.

Also, I do not support his banning, he has the as much right as anyone else to post, annoying or not. He only get under your skin if you ask for it or take his bait.

dab69
May 26th, 2008, 13:08
just another bitter old queen, obviously no boy or genius

Smiles
May 26th, 2008, 13:22
" ... How long has he been gone, and you "old queens" are still infatuated ... "
Not at all. I think folks are intrigued by the neurosis exhibited by the creating of different handles you go to the trouble of making up on a weekly basis simply in order to belong to a Board that won't have you, doesn't want you, and hardly mentions you until the next handle pops up, like a jack-in-the-box let loose.
Talk about infatuation.

Cheers ... but carry on

Smiles
May 26th, 2008, 13:32
" ... Think of me as Rosa Parks ... "
Rosa Parks was a troll?

Cheers ...

May 26th, 2008, 16:04
[quote="Strontium-40":1fyucjdu]" ... Think of me as Rosa Parks ... "
Rosa Parks was a troll?

Cheers ...

To those decent, god-fearing white passengers on that bus, I guess you could say that she was.[/quote:1fyucjdu]

Got a point there.

Is he suffering from a head injury, personality disorder or retardation?

He's no retard but may overestimate his talents.

there is no way to prevent me from being here. It is as futile

That settles it. He is the Borg.

0pinions may go down as well as up. Objects may be smaller than they appear in the mirror.

thrillbill
May 26th, 2008, 17:18
I don't think the last 24 posts answered my question...but the first 4 did. No wonder that dept. store was looking a bit bleak inside.

Shuee
May 26th, 2008, 17:54
has any one heard or been to the area of Sanamchai Road Saranrom park map, according to llz blog, its suppose to be a good area for crusing

any comments to add here llz, BTW your blog is excellent read & great pic, c'est bon

Shuee
May 26th, 2008, 22:36
what is a johns???

dab69
May 27th, 2008, 00:37
" ... Think of me as Rosa Parks ... "
Rosa Parks was a troll?

Cheers ...

quite delusional, probably pretends to be a "top" also...

at least the signature is accurate

and Strontium is synonymous with "yellow"?

dab69
May 27th, 2008, 00:39
Not exactly what I'd call "cruising". It is street walkers looking for johns and vice versa, not not commercial guys looking for sex with each other. Very AYOR.

not not?