PDA

View Full Version : Let's play "TravelerJim" for just a moment ...

Smiles
May 25th, 2008, 09:32
Although this is a rarity, an interesting thread exists now on GayThailand Message Board regarding the 'Pattaya Players' recent announcements regarding their latest thespian endeavours.

Up until now I had no dea that the 'Chris' of Pattaya Players is the self-same 'Chris' of Niddy's Nook fame. But whatever .... an interesting thread, and in fact Khun GayButton makes some very succinct observations about the somewhat over-hyped advertising from that group which has also taken place on this Board. For once GayThailand Board gets down, dirty, and downright argumentative.

A good read if interested ... especially if you remember the Niddy's Nook hyperbole which created some angst on this Board: http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... =2531&st=0 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2531&st=0)

Cheers ...

May 25th, 2008, 09:50
The Burghers of pattaya up in arms!

catawampuscat
May 25th, 2008, 11:07
I also found gaybutton's observations interesting but think bringing them over here is just stirring the pot.

Chris turned off many of us with his "greatest" hyping of his little cafe and it turned into endless controversy.
Some took the pro Niddys side just to try to balance out the barrage of negative criticisms.
Chris asked for it in a way, as he was disingenuous and shameless in his promotions.

I believe it is just his personality and his way of promoting his businesses.
Maybe it is just all show business but does it serve any
purpose to start this all up again.

Maybe, smiles is a bit bored and needs some action.. :cat:

Brad the Impala
May 25th, 2008, 14:54
The Burghers of pattaya up in arms!

10/10!

bao-bao
May 25th, 2008, 21:31
OK - you may play TravelerJim for a moment, but one regular cut-and-paste person here is quite enough! :kap:

May 26th, 2008, 10:16
For what its worth, I didn't see the Pattaya Players premier production, but everyone of the 5 people I know that did attend reported that it was, at least, a fun time. I guess they just like to enjoy themselves and not take EVERYTHING so seriously.

May 26th, 2008, 12:02
Maybe, smiles is a bit bored and needs some action.

As one of jinks' snide critics ..... A job as moderator ?????

May 26th, 2008, 13:50
DELETED

May 26th, 2008, 15:35
DELETED

May 26th, 2008, 15:49
Since you are Brighton bound John, here's a business tip. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7416809.stm)

May 26th, 2008, 15:57
DELETED

Brad the Impala
May 26th, 2008, 17:13
Not sure if Brighton will be my place of residence yet. Maybe stay in the home town.

Thanks for the link but not sure what it has to do with me as I would never partake in these sorts of practices.

Perhaps 555 was referring to examples like this from your website, which you promote at the bottom of every post.

Our Rating
Ultimate Wealth Package
Product Cost: $49.95
Create multiple streams of residual income starting today. Ultimate Wealth Package provides a step by step guide to making money on the Internet. When you purchase the Ultimate Wealth Package you will also receive over $4000 in bonus items which you can resell and keep all the profits.

View Ultimate Wealth Package ┬╗