PDA

View Full Version : im a black american will the money boys like me?

May 25th, 2008, 00:56
im in my 30's and plan on visiting VERY soon, I was wondering if the thai boys are gonna like me
im planning on visiting Pattaya and BK. I am going to see temples and do all the site seeing but Iam really interseted in some hot sex, I love bubble butt brown asians.

firecat69
May 25th, 2008, 01:15
As long as you're money is greene they'll love you

jinks
May 25th, 2008, 01:15
I don't want to give a stereotypical reply ....

I am, I think, average size for my generation.
Current European boys are much bigger.
Several Thai boys have said I'm too big !

You are in your 30's so I think you will frighten all but the most experienced bottoms.

allieb
May 25th, 2008, 01:20
I'm sure they will like a black guy in his 30's. It's much better than 60 year old white overweight farang they usually have to go with

May 25th, 2008, 02:03
We've had a black dude here before and he did not seem to have any difficulty getting serviced for free in Thailand.

Brad the Impala
May 25th, 2008, 02:24
I don't want to give a stereotypical reply ....

I am, I think, average size for my generation.
Current European boys are much bigger.
Several Thai boys have said I'm too big !

You are in your 30's so I think you will frighten all but the most experienced bottoms.

Cock sizes have increased by generations? How bizarre, as is the comment about not giving a stereotypical reply followed by......racial stereotyping!

May 25th, 2008, 03:50
Just in case they dont like you - sent you my hotel room no.

Bob
May 25th, 2008, 04:09
Don''t worry at all, Markus. If anything, you'll find a wee bit of reverse discrimination in your favor (i.e., you're going to be popular). I remember talking
with a black dude from my state (Michigan) who was telling me how there were times he'd actually hide because of all the interest he generated. He told me that he wasn't sure if the Thai's looked up or down at him but he was certain that they were very interested in him sexually.
In my view (and his), the Thais are generally rather racist, looking down on somebody with darker skin. You'll notice the 8 billion ads on tv and other media for skin whitening products. My bf (he's 29 and from Chiangmai) does everything he can (stays out of the sun and uses the skin whitening products) so he doesn't look like "chao na" (rice farmer) but, on the other hand, he's never given me any idea that he doesn't equally respect blacks from the US or other places. But his white-skin fetish has often earned him the nickname of vampire as he only comes out at night....
You'll have a blast....and I'll be interested to see if you have to lay low from being too popular. Have a great time.

Narakmak
May 25th, 2008, 04:27
Thais are often very racist but in different ways than westerners.
They will see you as different (better) than blacks from Africa.
If you were Indian or Arab you would face alot more discrimination from Thais than being African American. On the whole, it is unlikely you will encounter anything unpleasant unless you are very sensitive to silly comments. Thais usually don't want to offend you, but they are not politically correct either. So smile and keep a sense of humor and you will have a ball sure thing, mate.

fedssocr
May 25th, 2008, 09:34
I think if you treat Thais with respect and like human beings and not like pieces of meat they will treat you with respect as well.

Smiles
May 25th, 2008, 09:37
" ... im in my 30's and plan on visiting VERY soon, I was wondering if the thai boys are gonna like me ... "Try PM'ing 'Bucknaway' ( just click here: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... er259.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/member259.html) ). According to him Thai boys were falling over backward. For him that is.
(For myself, I don't care so much for 'falling' . . . but 'backward' is mostly always good :cheers: )

Cheers ... and good will hunting

" ... My bf (he's 29 and from Chiangmai) does everything he can (stays out of the sun and uses the skin whitening products) so he doesn't look like "chao na" (rice farmer) ... "
Bob, I hope if and when our two favourite men meet up sometime this year he won't be disparaging to my sweet 'chao na'.
(Pot uses some of those stupid whitening creams as well, not matter how much I tell he looks just great as a rice farmer :blackeye: ).

Bob
May 25th, 2008, 10:10
Bob, I hope if and when our two favourite men meet up sometime this year he won't be disparaging to my sweet 'chao na'.
(Pot uses some of those stupid whitening creams as well, not matter how much I tell he looks just great as a rice farmer :blackeye: ).

If Khun Vampire lets out the slightest disparagement of sweet Pot, I shall drive the stake in myself. Don't worry, he's equally bitchy to just about everybody on occasion....haha.

1PR4BKK
May 25th, 2008, 10:22
im in my 30's and plan on visiting VERY soon, I was wondering if the thai boys are gonna like me
im planning on visiting Pattaya and BK. I am going to see temples and do all the site seeing but Iam really interseted in some hot sex, I love bubble butt brown asians.

Hi Markus. I am a brown African-American/Latino mixed 30somthing male. I found plenty of great looking guys hitting on me everywhere in Thailand. All you need is a winning smile and pleasant attitude and youтАЩll be getting more trim than you can handle. On my last trip a couple of months ago I met many sexy Thai guys who wanted to have sex and they were not money boys. Keep a positive attitude and you wonтАЩt be disappointed.

Zyxel-old
May 25th, 2008, 12:29
Thais are often very racist but in different ways than westerners.
They will see you as different (better) than blacks from Africa.
If you were Indian or Arab you would face alot more discrimination from Thais than being African American. On the whole, it is unlikely you will encounter anything unpleasant unless you are very sensitive to silly comments. Thais usually don't want to offend you, but they are not politically correct either. So smile and keep a sense of humor and you will have a ball sure thing, mate.

Some years ago you could buy in supermarkets toothpaste with the brand name Darky showing a black man with beautiful white teeth. When some Thai travelers got problems at customs in the US they changed the name to Darly and also the black man was replaced by a white one in a black suit.
If you check your English-Thai dictionary you will see under "black man" 2 translations: 1)Khon piew si dam (man with black skin) and 2) ni gro. I was taught the second translation when I was learning Thai.
I don't think that Thais are more racist than other people, may-be xenophobic. I think they show more racism toward Burmese, Cambodians or Vietnamese than Blacks. Nigerians drug smugglers and Black gangs selling drugs in Bangkok have put a bad reputation on Blacks here. But a gay Thai will be less racist toward Blacks than a non gay.

Narakmak
May 25th, 2008, 13:23
I was incorrectly quoted about Darky toothpaste. It was Zyxel who posted that.

Regarding the paste, it is now DARLIE brand and still sports an image of a smiling black man (part of his face is white/part black but the features are definitely negroid) in a top hat and bow tie. More sensitive blacks may find the image racist. I find it high camp.

Narakmak
May 25th, 2008, 13:35
I have fixed the quote.

The current Darlie spokesman is simply a black man. He does have "negroid" features -- as you will find most black men do!

In any case, I don't know why it's any more "racist" to use a black man to advertise toothpaste than to use a blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl. But there you go.
Here is why. The minstrel show imagery of the Darlie brand harkens back to some bad memories for American blacks.

More info on the politics of minstrel imagery: (and a cool film)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboozled

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 25th, 2008, 14:49
of course they will love you if you come bearing greenbucks and at your age you will most likely be the lucky receiver of amorous looks from non-money boy Thais-most certainly at the steambaths. You could have to fight your way through some jaded farangs wanting a change from a Thai diet.

Why don't you send a private message to Buck'naway who seems to have been avoiding us lately..he used to score bigtime. (I think he's gone into a sulk over the soon departure of GW.)

Narakmak
May 25th, 2008, 14:51
I still think no matter how hot you are most Thai boys working in the sex trade (go gos, beer bars) will still rightly expect their fair share of your baht for services rendered. So it would depend on where you go. Since most gay venues in Pattaya are for commercial sex, I would suggest more time in Bangkok (unless you like whores, which most of us do).

May 25th, 2008, 15:52
I still think no matter how hot you are most Thai boys working in the sex trade (go gos, beer bars) will still rightly expect their fair share of your baht for services rendered. So it would depend on where you go. Since most gay venues in Pattaya are for commercial sex, I would suggest more time in Bangkok (unless you like whores, which most of us do).

The original question indicates an interest in whores....
:albino: :cat:

1PR4BKK
May 25th, 2008, 17:04
Actually, the only racism I came across in Thailand was from white westerners. In my experience in Thailand the Thai folks are very accommodating. Thais are generally open-minded and will find you different and exotic (in a good way). Not only have I gotten great sex (FREE) from non-money boys, I have even had a couple of sexy employees from the go-go bars approach me in the street and take me to their places for free sex. I actually did not know these guys worked at the bars until I went there after our encounter and saw them on stage dancing or working the door. At first I was amazed that they were money-boys who did not ask for money at the time they approached me nor afterwards. I think being young, attractive and different will work to your advantage. I know it certainly was a benefit to me.

Zyxel-old
May 25th, 2008, 17:22
Strontium-40 is perfectly right about Darky (Darkie) toothpaste not being a Thai product. I looked in Wiki and got all the details. I was mistaken because the Bangkok Post wrote a story about Thais having their toothpaste confiscated entering the US but other South East Asians must have face the same. But to go back on the subject about how a black man is treated in Thailand my Google search about Darky toothpaste gave me a link about racism in Thailand full of truth and untruth but with some interesting comments and unfortunately a lot of rant:

http://www.bangkokrecorder.com/blog/ban ... d-930.html (http://www.bangkokrecorder.com/blog/bangkok-blog/racism-in-thailand-930.html)

Yes Thais are racist but no more than any other nationality and as Narakmak pointed out they are just less politically correct.

May 25th, 2008, 18:02
The moderator (censor) has removed the second sentence from my post without any explanation whatsoever. Yes, the first sentence indeed seems racist when read out of context without the second sentence.

For that reason I have deleted it.

Be great if we could get EXPLANATIONS for all the deleted posts and parts of posts.

May 25th, 2008, 18:13
Markus,

your English has improved dramatically since you PM'd me claiming to be a pair of disgruntled Thai ex-employees of JB's - although as the PMs were made and replied to on 23 and 24 this month and you did not register until 25, and the posts were originally sent from uuuu, to whom I replied, who registered on 23 May but has since disappeared from the list of members, I am still baffled as to exactly who has access to my PM box, who can change poster's names, etc.

If the PMs uuuu sent me (now labelled as yours) were, somehow, not yours then you can have no objection to my posting them here, with my replies - they are self-explanatory and valueless, as they are unsubstantiated which is why I had no interest in them.

If the moderators do not wish me to post these PMs, for obvious reasons, and their existence is accepted on my word, please say so here.

If they were yours, then you are clearly lying about one (or both) of your identities and the moderators should act appropriately.

I am not surprised by the number of posters who have replied to this post despite my making this point yesterday, and that TJ has even replied to Markus' post in Any Other Country. To misquote Araham Lincoln, when some people post they cannot think and when some think they cannot post.

(Ikarus and Out to Lunch ..... still waiting)

1PR4BKK
May 25th, 2008, 18:39
Watch out, 1PR4BKK...looks the lynch mob is starting to circle.

YouтАЩre probably right S-40. It seems that I will probably run into more racism on boards like this than I will encounter from Thais themselves.

Strange that our newbie black boy knows so little about Thailand that he asks if Thais will like him...

Case and point!

In the words of Michael Evans ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Evans_(Good_Times) ) "Boy is a white racist word."

May 26th, 2008, 06:09
The Elephant Man could get laid in Thailand, as long as he has a wallet....

May 26th, 2008, 07:49
The Elephant Man could get laid in Thailand, as long as he has a wallet.... Have you seen the farangs on Jomtien Beach? They make the Elephant Man looks like Brad Pitt :flower: :flower:

Jamez777
May 26th, 2008, 08:14
I think the Elephant Man was one John Merrick, who lived most of his life with a bag over his head. Do you reckon the farangs on Jomtoen Beach should also resort to this sort of headcovering as well ???

May 26th, 2008, 08:34
I think the Elephant Man was one John Merrick, who lived most of his life with a bag over his head. Do you reckon the farangs on Jomtoen Beach should also resort to this sort of headcovering as well ???

Not really, their ugly rugs covering their heads are ugly enough - it's redundant! :geek:

May 26th, 2008, 14:04
My experience was that once I stopped believing that the Thais would not like me that everything was "Great!" I have had free sex without any effort to be honest. I am readily picked up in bars both in Pattaya and BKK by non-money boys. Not that I am above paying for "services" :compress: I found one guy on my last trip that I was just goo goo over and he worked at Dynamite Boyz, and I hope to find him when I return to The LOS in July stupid me didn't get his "real" name or e-mail address or even his cell number ... I can just kick myself to this day. Anyway, go have a great time ... and relax, it's just sex :colors:

bing
May 26th, 2008, 20:36
Much of the prattle on this thread has been about the physical appearance of others. If one looks in the mirror and likes who is looking back, then I would suggest he will have no problems in attracting others. If, on the other hand, one is so crass as to only look only at the physical, sans the personality that goes with the body, it speaks to the shallowness of the poor cud. I would think most who post here, have a somewhat good image of self, and treat their friends well. If a Thai young man likes to be in your company, with the understanding that baht will be offered, why not enjoy the process. Well that's my story, and I'll stick to it. He He.

May 27th, 2008, 01:36
I'm sure they will like a black guy in his 30's. It's much better than 60 year old white overweight farang they usually have to go with

"Pleonasm" means using too many words. Of course all farang are white, since the word means "Caucasian." :-0

You also seem very quick to indulge in stereotypes. A black guy in his 30's -- would that be Mike Tyson? And that dreaded 60yo "white overweight farang" -- what if he doesn't bite their ears off, and treats everyone with respect and nam jai?

Oh, sure, they'll fall over the guy in his 30's.

I'm just asking -- but are you just talking, or have you ever actually seen this?

May 27th, 2008, 01:40
I think being young, attractive and different will work to your advantage. I know it certainly was a benefit to me.

God, a profound and original insight! :-0

May 27th, 2008, 15:30
Markus,

your English has improved dramatically since you PM'd me claiming to be a pair of disgruntled Thai ex-employees of JB's - although as the PMs were made and replied to on 23 and 24 this month and you did not register until 25, and the posts were originally sent from uuuu, to whom I replied, who registered on 23 May but has since disappeared from the list of members, I am still baffled as to exactly who has access to my PM box, who can change poster's names, etc.

If the PMs uuuu sent me (now labelled as yours) were, somehow, not yours then you can have no objection to my posting them here, with my replies - they are self-explanatory and valueless, as they are unsubstantiated which is why I had no interest in them.

If the moderators do not wish me to post these PMs, for obvious reasons, and their existence is accepted on my word, please say so here.

If they were yours, then you are clearly lying about one (or both) of your identities and the moderators should act appropriately.

I am not surprised by the number of posters who have replied to this post despite my making this point yesterday, and that TJ has even replied to Markus' post in Any Other Country. To misquote Araham Lincoln, when some people post they cannot think and when some think they cannot post.

(Ikarus and Out to Lunch ..... still waiting)

Either no-one has noticed this, or it apears not to matter to many posters, and to jinks, whether others are blatantly lying or not. Since jinks has removed Markus' other post, which concerned John Botting and clearly showed that he was not a black American in his 30s, and edited my original post (shown above, after editing) to remove the reference I made to it, I can only presume that as he has read it he has no objection to my posting the two PMs concerned. As no-one else has objected, I am posting the PMs supposedly sent by Markus here, as well as my reply. As I said previously, these are clearly written by someone who is not who he says he is (at least in one of his guises) so they have no credibility whatsoever, but they do show that Markus (AKA P&T) is not Markus:

From Markus, 23 May:

Dear Mr.Fishing
I have follow you post for a week , i don't know who are you , I thought you live in pattaya why you know a lots about Magazine in pattaya
so.... if you need to know a true story about John Botting why he sold his company ???? ,
Not the stories that he tried to tell every one, He just own REM magazine only 2 years, His experience about market in pattaya is so scanty no vision, no relationship, no nothing, he alway blemish thailand, he doesn't like thai people, He just have a small market that you can see in his magazine in present, only one month that his staff resign from the company he can't do any thing, because in the pass for 2 year he have a good partner expert in online marketing have very good graphic designer staff can help him everything for magazine and website, the other staff help him for a marketing, his visa run and take care everything all of his life. but now they are gone ????????????
Why staff leave him ????????
Why he blemish ex-partner ?????
What a true story ??????
if you need to know more PM me

My reply, 23 May:

I, also, do not "know who are you".

I do not wish to be rude, but it seems strange that, if you have only been following my posts for a week and you have been a member of this forum for only one day and made no posts, you would know so much about Pattaya and John Botting and be so interested in someone who is leaving Thailand soon.

You appear to have misunderstood my motivation in this situation, even though I have explained it at some length on the forum: I have no interest in digging up dirt on John Botting or belittling him or anybody else unnecessarily. I am not posting about him for my own amusement, but I disagree strongly with his views on Thailand and Thais which I consider very misleading; the only way I can see of discrediting those views is to discredit the author. Nothing more.

I do not post gossip, am not interested in it, and I never post anything which cannot be substantiated.

If you are genuine then you should be aware that you can make any posts you like on this board, within the guidelines, but do not expect any support from me. If you are on a "fishing" trip, as I believe you are, then you are wasting your time.

From Markus, 24 May:

Re: Dear Mr.Fishing
Hi GoneFishing
I'm sorry to reply this email with our identify. We were JB's staffs who used to work for JB for the magazine and websites.
I am a graphics designer name and another Admin as you saw in the magazine.
If you would like to know more the truth what he has done as well as you can tell the truth to the forum then we can give the right information about his re-act.
I like what you posted on there and as well for his boyfriend's visa.
Anyway the same thought about I dislike what he has done with Thais (* included us ) and Thailand.
For the last issue yes 58 pages and I used to work 140 pages.
you got his pointed !
I would leave it up to you to reply for more informations that you need.
regards,
P&T

My Reply, 24 May:

I can only emphasise what I said before, namely that I only post what I can verify myself and that I suggest you post yourself if you wish to - your English is well up to the level required.

My confusion is mounting:

Who has access to my PM box and changed the names of the senders of these PMs, and my replies, from uuuu to Markus ?

What happened to uuuu, who joined on 23 May and is now not shown on the list of members ?

If I am losing my marbles and imagining uuuu, how did Markus manage to send me a PM on 23 May, which I also replied to on 23 May, when he only joined on 25 May (sometimes shown as 24 May) ?

Who is Big Brother, and what is he up to ?????

May 29th, 2008, 01:14
Yes, it makes a big difference: how much money you have. But it also makes a huge difference: the respect and interest you show.

I realized long ago that the usual situation in a Thai gay bar was (playing the game THROUGH the money)...well, it was a pretty typical dating situation. When I say "Play the game THROUGH the money," it means that the money happens, and crosses hands. But, much more important, there are people watching you who wonder if they like you...

And this just might be your ticket to "off" one of those guys, and wind up with something permanent.

What it takes depends on you and him. I have now been living VERY happily with a boy I met in a bar. For four years now.