PDA

View Full Version : Members in Thailand.

jinks
May 24th, 2008, 21:54
For those who do not look at our Calendar......

24 May 2008 to 05 Jun 2008 atri1666 in bangkok @tawana

24 May 2008 to 03 Jun 2008 Kenc and boyfriend in Bangkok at OmYim Lodge

27 May 2008 to 02 Jun 2008 AMARETTO @ OM YIM LODGE

Have a great time.

TrongpaiExpat
May 24th, 2008, 22:24
We should all get together. Maybe some of the Bangkok resident posters could come out of the woodwork and meet the guests.

How about Dick's Cafe on 28 May (Wed) at 8 pm?

May 24th, 2008, 23:39
think i just added mine lol

jinks
May 24th, 2008, 23:51
oooogie, you failed to amend the date to show how long you will be in town.

PM or reply here and I'll add a "He's Gone" date too :clown:

May 25th, 2008, 00:48

31st may to 26th august

TOQ
May 25th, 2008, 07:32

31st may to 26th august

Geesh, Heaven help us if you are going to be here that long :wave:

john

Smiles
May 25th, 2008, 08:46
" ... 31st may to 26th august ... "
Why did you bother to apply for (and receive) a 12 month Non Imm Visa? You can go that long easily with a 60 tourist visa + (pretty well automatic) 30-day extension.

Cheers ...

May 25th, 2008, 08:59
For those who do not look at our Calendar......

24 May 2008 to 05 Jun 2008 atri1666 in bangkok @tawana

24 May 2008 to 03 Jun 2008 Kenc and boyfriend in Bangkok at OmYim Lodge

27 May 2008 to 02 Jun 2008 AMARETTO @ OM YIM LODGE

Have a great time.

and who is staying at any five star hotel? anyone? :bounce:

May 25th, 2008, 09:02
" ... 31st may to 26th august ... "
Why did you bother to apply for (and receive) a 12 month Non Imm Visa? You can go that long easily with a 60 tourist visa + (pretty well automatic) 30-day extension.

Cheers ...

i may stay longer

Smiles
May 25th, 2008, 09:07
" ... i may stay longer ... "
Excellent! I've always liked a man (preferably Thai) who's 'flexible'.

Now if you'd just learn to capitalize your eyes, you'd be perfect.

Cheers ...

TrongpaiExpat
May 28th, 2008, 15:31
We should all get together. Maybe some of the Bangkok resident posters could come out of the woodwork and meet the guests.

Well, it's Wed. and no one has posting any interest in a Sawatdee Meeting. I would have though boygeenyus and Homi would have been rolling out the red carpet for visiting members.

OK, then how about Fri. 30 May, make it 7:00pm, Dick's Cafe? I will be there. PM me if you want my cell phone number.

May 28th, 2008, 15:38

Well, it's Wed. and no one has posting any interest in a Sawatdee Meeting. I would have though boygeenyus and Homi would have been rolling out the red carpet for visiting members.

OK, then how about Fri. 30 May, make it 7:00pm, Dick's Cafe? I will be there. PM me if you want my cell phone number.

Have you considered the prospect that the reason nobody has responded is that most people have zero interest in meeting other board members?

May 28th, 2008, 16:11
DELETED

May 28th, 2008, 16:21
pop round to twoguys guest house daytime or come in bar night time.

will find loads of SGT members.

TrongpaiExpat
May 30th, 2008, 12:05

Have you considered the prospect that the reason nobody has responded is that most people have zero interest in meeting other board members?

Since three board members took the time to enter their dates and where they are staying in Bangkok, I assumed they might be friendly. I had hoped that some of the regular Bangkok resident posters would also be friendly.

Tonight at 7, Dick's Cafe, Soi Twilight, Bangkok, all welcome including trolls.

May 31st, 2008, 13:23
I half joked to Trongpai if he'd said "Free food and drinks" he'd have quite a crowd show up.
Well, we had a few drinks some nice conversation :alc: and a plate of "chicken wings" that looked suspiciously like small drumsticks (but heck, what do I know about Thai chickens).

And to all you Balloon Chasers out there :occasion7: the guy even picked up the tab!

Gee-wiz it was everyone's chance to find out if I'm a lesbian or not. I guess it will have to remain a mystery..... :glasses1:

TrongpaiExpat
May 31st, 2008, 13:23
It was a stellar night. We all wore name tags, there were party favors and a good time was had by all. Boygeeynus appeared and what a hansom man he is. He was the perfect gentleman and entertained all with his charm and personal insights. We all had a big group hug and BoyG invited everyone back to his place for milk and cookies. We should have more of these Sawatdee get together events.

bigben
May 31st, 2008, 14:46
"""We all had a big group hug and BoyG invited everyone back to his place for milk and cookies"""

Now that actually sounds like fun.....well the going back to his place for milk and cookies part at least.

The big group hug would be more like a big group grope. :idea:

It's been years since I was groped by a farang.

Hmmmmmmmm... A milk and cookies groping party. It has possibilities ya think?

colmx
May 31st, 2008, 19:08
It's been years since I was groped by a farang.

Obviously you don't visit Babylon too often so!

On my last trip I visited there 3 times.... on 2 of the 3 occasions the farang population there easily outnumbered the Thai/Asian population....

It was like being at a sauna in europe (ie. Scary!)

May 31st, 2008, 23:26
good on Babylon - keeping all the farang one place so the rest of the saunas in BKK are relatively free of farang. And the few you do get at the other saunas tend to be a bit better behaved

June 1st, 2008, 17:33
Since 1-9-2003 in Eastern Seaboard