PDA

View Full Version : Cherry's

May 24th, 2008, 21:22
I went to dinner tonight (Sat May 24) at Cherry's new location which is just around the corner from the old location. The restaruant is much large than the former and nicely decorated. The menu and prices are the same but the salad bar has more choices. They also have a second room that may be reserved for parties. In fact their was a birthday party there tonight. The restroom is also very spacious. I did not see an outside eating area but I think there is one planned. Becasue of the size it was a little noisy inside. Service was very good.

My bill for a glass of red wine and a bottle of water, lobster bisque, salad bar and a main course pork chop filled with vegetables and swiss cheese accompanied by a baked potato was 425 baht.

Smiles
May 25th, 2008, 08:43
Might be helpful to tell us non Pattaya residents the address or location for when we visit :bom:
OFF TOPIC I know, but dearest Fattman, do you really live on Kho Kred (island)? I've been there a couple of times ~ bought some pottery stuff, touristy for sure ~ but I musr admit it's difficult to conceive of a farang (gay to boot) who actually calls it his home. I mean ... most folks here think I'm nuts to be living in Hua Hin.
Perhaps you're profile is about another 'Kho Kred' ... wherever that may be.

Interesting nonetheless . . . always fascinating to learn of outta-the-way places where farang 'Thais' pitch their tents, so much is the focus of the Bangkok/Pattaya/Patong axis of evil.

Cheers

May 25th, 2008, 12:25
I went to the new Cherries location with a friend the night before last and was pleased that the same high standard of food and value for money had been maintained, as that of their previous location.

Both my friend and I went for the seven course table d'hote menu which consisted of; canap├й, starter, soup, sorbet, main course, dessert and coffee, all for the incredible low price of 425 Baht.

I recommend Cherries for all those that have not visited them before. I do not think you will be disappointed.

George.

Brad the Impala
May 25th, 2008, 14:47
Both my friend and I went for the seven course table d'hote menu which consisted of; canap├й, starter, soup, sorbet, main course, dessert and coffee, all for the incredible low price of 425 Baht.

George.

Coffee counts as a course now?! You learn something new everyday.

May 25th, 2008, 15:03
It is off of 3rd road. Take Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Rd) east. Turn left on 3rd Rd toward Pattaya Central Rd. As soon as you get to the beginning of Xzyte Disco which will be on your left.....turn right. (There is also a large sign "Villa Mama" at the street where you turned right.). You will see Cherry's on the right about 15 meters from wher you turned off 3rd road.

I think you will enjoy it if you ever go there.