PDA

View Full Version : thai house , nth pattaya

May 24th, 2008, 15:27
Has any one eaten at the thai house in north pattaya, as i thinking of going to eat there , with both thai and western friends. As its a bit of a trip to get there, does any 1 know of a decent place in south pattaya or jomtiem area catering to both western and thai tastes

May 24th, 2008, 17:25
:drunken:
I sure do KFC & Mcdonalds LOL!!

Marsilius
May 24th, 2008, 19:44
...which is exactly why Mister Dud-rey and Ting-Tong (as depicted in your avatar, pattayapolice) look like they do!!!

May 25th, 2008, 01:46
On my last visit to Pattaya in April, I went for a meal at an indonesian place-which I think is called La Villa Bali. The meal was excellent, and the restaurant served Indonesian, Thai and western food. The waiting staff were also very polite and helpful.

Sorry that I can't give you any more info with regards to location, but if anyone else can help you find the restaurant, Im sure you and your friends will enjoy it, should you decide to eat there.

giggsy
May 25th, 2008, 05:02
EDITED

catawampuscat
May 25th, 2008, 11:16
giggsy should have trongpai expat's troll detecting system on red alert.!!
I can name the troll in 2 posts. How many do you need? :cat:

May 25th, 2008, 12:32
I can name the troll in 2 posts. How many do you need? :cat:

None for me. :happy3:

George.

May 27th, 2008, 15:48
On my last visit to Pattaya in April, I went for a meal at an indonesian place-which I think is called La Villa Bali. The meal was excellent, and the restaurant served Indonesian, Thai and western food. The waiting staff were also very polite and helpful.

Sorry that I can't give you any more info with regards to location, but if anyone else can help you find the restaurant, Im sure you and your friends will enjoy it, should you decide to eat there.

Go up / down Third Road and take the turning at the traffic lights midway between North and Central Pattaya to take the side road towards Big C (North Pattaya branch). It is on the sharp corner, on the right hand side.