PDA

View Full Version : Oud's Cafe and bar

May 23rd, 2008, 15:29
Today (Fri May 23) I had a chance to see the new Oud's Cafe and bar. It looks fantastic!! Very comfortable furniture. The staff was making final checks and making sure they knew how to make all the Bon Cafe coffee which will be on offer. I also was given a tour by Jack and Ralph (formerly involved with the first Memories bar). Everything is new. They showed me their kitchen where they will make hot snacks. The refurbished bathroom which is sparkling clean and all the new furniture and new sound system.

June 1 is there soft opening and June 15 will be their Grand Opening. They are hoping all their old friends and new will stop by to welcome them back into Sunee. Those that do not know Oud, Jack and Ralph will enjoy meeting them. Very friendly and happy guys.

The location is right next to Eldorado's Guesthouse and restaurant. Directly across from Topman.

bing
May 23rd, 2008, 17:25
I certainlly was not one of their best customers, but the old Memory was a very nice place for a coffee and cookie in the early evening. I have missed them and am happy to hear they have a nice location near Topman.

May 24th, 2008, 03:17
I bet they were packed out. cant wait to look next week.

May 24th, 2008, 09:18
DELETED

May 24th, 2008, 09:41
I bet they were packed out. cant wait to look next week.

Umm, it don't open until June!!! So packed it won't be and you'll be sitting outside all on your own . :flower:

i arrive day before soft opening,. should have been will be - not were!

May 31st, 2008, 21:54
Sunday June 1 is the soft opening. If you like "pulled pork", Oud has it on his sandwhich menu

bigben
May 31st, 2008, 22:57
If you like "pulled pork"

Yes.......one of my favorite activities.......... errrrrrrr I mean sandwiches... :tongue:

June 2nd, 2008, 12:37
Spent a lovely evening at Oud's last night and the owners, previously of Memories whom I met for the first time, are truly lovely people. I am certain that their previous customer base will be delighted that they have returned to the Plaza.

George.

OUDS CAFE 15th June (8pm) - Free Buffet - All welcome

Right next to Topman on the soi where memories is/was.

jinks
June 2nd, 2008, 23:57
Photos and report on Gay Affairs Thailand. Ouds Report (http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/index/0106oud.htm)

catawampuscat
June 3rd, 2008, 10:42
Ouds Cafe serves Malted Milk Shakes....
Now, that takes me back a few decades.. :cat: