PDA

View Full Version : All I want for Christmas 2008 ...

travelerjim
May 21st, 2008, 19:32
All I want for Christmas 2008...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/thai-boy-plastic.jpg
"Thai boy wrapped up"

Please Santa...

I promise ...cross my heart...
to be a good farang ...all year long...

U gotta LUV Thailand :-)

ps..Thanks to GayBoyThailand for my ...

All I want for Christmas wish list...
http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/
"Thai boy wrapped up"

Marsilius
May 21st, 2008, 21:51
Looks like Dexter (of the TV show) will have taken this one off the streets by Christmas...

thrillbill
May 21st, 2008, 22:40
All I want for Xmas is for the G%d Da#n USA elections to get over with so there is something else to talk about on the news.

PS I'll take my Thai hunk unwrapped- less work.

Smiles
May 21st, 2008, 23:07
" ... All I want for Xmas is for the G%d Da#n USA elections to get over with so there is something else to talk about on the news ... "
Amen to that!
I much prefer the Canadian method: The Prime Minister (for whatever reason) announces that a General Election will be held on ~ for instance ~ October 1. Four months later (max!) . . . it's all over but the cryin'.

There is a maximum number of years which any government can exist (5 years I think) and then the election must happen whether the govt in power likes it or not. But normally an election is called somewhat before that . . . either when the polls look good, or when there is a pressing national issue which cries out for a public referendum.

But it's quite refreshing to get the damn thing announced and over with in a few months. Canadians look south and really cannot believe the 3-year long (or more), incredibly expensive nonsense which goes on in the States leading up to an election.

Cheers ...

painai2
May 21st, 2008, 23:15
Back to the topic--Thai boy in the picture is definitely not my type. Oh how I miss Wowpow and his wonderful muscle boy pictures.

May 22nd, 2008, 07:18
While the boy in the pic is definately my type all I want for Christmas is be sitting at an outdoor bar in Thailand enjoying the weather and the ambiance with friends.

bing
May 22nd, 2008, 07:38
I am happy to say that since the boy is question is too much or too little for some of the above posters. He is just right for me. he he Just like Auntie Mame, We need a little Christmas now.

May 22nd, 2008, 15:45
Possibly the most fascinating election in the century so far. But it does go on and on and on. Will be fun at the convention if it's not tied down before that and their packaged potato king* will give them a run for their money.

*is the McCain brand of frozen potatoes available State-side?

pronto
May 23rd, 2008, 04:30
Oh how I miss Wowpow and his wonderful muscle boy pictures.
Same same me!

May 25th, 2008, 04:34
PS I'll take my Thai hunk unwrapped- less work.

You don't like unwrapping him yourself??!!

Of course, there is always the very-much-appreciated guy who unwraps himself on arrival, and stays that way until he leaves! But (as my fading memory recalls) there were no gargantuan transparent plastic sacks involved. Those huge plastic sacks look like more "art" to me! :-0