PDA

View Full Version : Our "Smiles" ""WAS""...feature

travelerjim
May 20th, 2008, 15:50
Our "Smiles" WAS featured today on GayBoyThailand...
BUT several hours later today...
the blog opening entry featuring our Smiles..is gone!

Oh well...The GayBoyThailand Smiles feature
WAS obviously "a fleeting moment..."

I only can assume that someone objected
and the feature story was then deleted from the Blog.

http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/

May 20th, 2008
A farang in Thailand

тАЬSmilesтАЭ has written a nice story, with photos,
about his first seven months living in Thailand.

----------------------------------------
Congratulations Smiles...
and best wishes for continued happiness for both of you!

Smiles
May 20th, 2008, 17:14
"Our"(?) Smiles wrote nothing on that site. I wrote a story about the last 7 months on this Board.

Cheers ...

Smiles
May 20th, 2008, 17:38
OK thanks. I couldn't find it anyway.
GayBoyThailand's website organization skills are very lacking . . . can't find my way around there for love or money, so ~ out of sheer frustration ~ stopped going there many moons ago.

Cheers ...

May 20th, 2008, 17:41
GayBoyThailand's website organization skills are very lacking . . . can't find my way around there for love or money, so ~ out of sheer frustration ~ stopped going there many moons ago.

Cheers ...

Thanks for that Smiles, I thought it was just me that gets hopelessly lost every time I visit that site. :geek:

George.

May 20th, 2008, 17:54

Cheers ...

Thanks for that Smiles, I thought it was just me that gets hopelessly lost every time I visit that site. :geek:

George.

And who wants to read all the boring details of GayBoyThailand's life... all his problems from day to day like the uncooked meat in his hamburger at BurgerKing, the bad meal he had at the airport, his broken computer, and the fact that he can't get a visa. Now his boyfriend has walked out on him... blah... blah... blah...

TrongpaiExpat
May 20th, 2008, 18:06
"Our"(?)

Yes, a Possessive Pronoun (mine, yours, his, hers, its, theirs, ours

I guess you did not read the Faustian clause in your Sawatdee membership agreement?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Michael_Pacher_004.jpg/224px-Michael_Pacher_004.jpg