PDA

View Full Version : Raid on Soi Twlight Tonight

TrongpaiExpat
May 17th, 2008, 00:37
I have not been to Soi Twilight in a while and decided to take a look tonight. It started out as a very busy night on the Soi. Lots of visiting Asians seem to have ascended into Bangkok this weekend, many better looking then the boys in the bars.

The BIB showed up at 11:45 and blocked the street in both directions. the press was in tow. I was in Dream Boys and the sex show stopped and they had some impromptu dancing number that looked like they were making it up on the spot.

I exited Dream Boys and ran into a huge contingent of Police setting up tables outside of the X-Beach bar. They seemed to be concentrating on only the X group bars but their presence pretty scared away all customers and it would have been a very good night.

The police showed no interest in any of the Asian Tourist or Farangs. I just walked out between them them all even those with a chest full of impressive colorful awards or what ever they are stepped aside to let me pass.

May 17th, 2008, 02:39
I just walked out between them them all even those with a chest full of impressive colorful awards .

I hope they haven't changed their uniforms yet.

May 17th, 2008, 03:27
It was your SGT gold membership badge that did the trick!

TrongpaiExpat
May 17th, 2008, 12:10
I just walked out between them them all even those with a chest full of impressive colorful awards .

I hope they haven't changed their uniforms yet.

Tight and brown; however, the strutting big wigs, with all the metals, ribbons and gold trim are mostly pot bellied, 50's ish and blading.

It seems to take at least 4 of these top dog cops to watch one undecorated younger cop open a piss cup. Maybe if he gets the cover off without spilling the piss he gets his first metal.

Marsilius
May 17th, 2008, 13:15
"however, the strutting big wigs, with all the metals, ribbons and gold trim are mostly pot bellied, 50's ish and blading."

An ingenious way, I suppose, of getting around in the horrendous Bangkok traffic...

May 17th, 2008, 19:23
An ingenious way, I suppose, of getting around in the horrendous Bangkok traffic...That's why Generals' wives, who are so entitled, use a motorcade to go shopping

May 17th, 2008, 20:03
I'm open to marriage proposals from rich generals....They have the pick of the Army conscripts :idea: