PDA

View Full Version : What is the world coming to - extract from Pattaya Mail

May 16th, 2008, 21:19
A junkie drowned an 8 year girl after stealing her phone, thinking that she would tell her parents what the junkie had done. This is awful.

May 16th, 2008, 22:29
A junkie drowned an 8 year girl after stealing her phone, thinking that she would tell her parents what the junkie had done. This is awful.You seem to have a rather sentimental view of life, WhiteDesire. Wasn't it only last week that you were wringing your hands about some other episode? Many people are shits. Get over it

May 17th, 2008, 02:30
... I don't see the connection to this story!!

May 17th, 2008, 02:57
... I don't see the connection to this story!!Statements of the Bleeding Obvious 101

May 17th, 2008, 04:39
... I don't see the connection to this story!!Statements of the Bleeding Obvious 101

Nah still don't understand!!

Smiles
May 17th, 2008, 07:17
... I don't see the connection to this story!!Statements of the Bleeding Obvious 101Nah still don't understand!!
Let's face it, your middle name is "I-Still-Don't-Understand" . . . and it hardly matters what the topic is.

The story ~ as you call it ~ is a one line encapsulation of a particularly nasty incident written about in the Pattaya Mail. Then, after writing your one line, you make a truly inspiring 3-word declaration that " ... This is awful ... ".
Full stop, sign off.

What more can folks here say ... so boggled into speechlessness they must be with your sensitivity and insight.

By the way, did you take note of the purported 200,000+ dead in Burma and the disgraceful pricks who lord over that country refusing help from the rest of the world? And how about the 50,000+ dead in the recent earthquake in China? Awful, eh?

Cheers ...

May 17th, 2008, 07:22
"I-Still-Don't-Understand"

Is this for real.

All I'm asking for is an explanation of Hom's comments. I'm not interested in the this type of verbal crap! Save it for the toilet!

May 17th, 2008, 09:32
A junkie drowned an 8 year girl after stealing her phone, thinking that she would tell her parents what the junkie had done. This is awful.

It's worse: the junkie took the girl for a ride, ran out of petrol, forced the girl to sell her phone.
The girl got THB 500, petrol was filled up and the junkie kept the rest of the money.
So, this tragedy was more about THB 500 than a phone.

May 17th, 2008, 09:34
"..... Save it for the toilet!

Actually it looks like you're sitting on it..... :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 17th, 2008, 11:08
well at least you got your answer White Desire to the question "what is the world coming to?"

a place where no-one gives a stuff basically... plus a stern lecture from the resident shrink as to why you haven't concerned yourself with every other disaster plaguing the planet ! (you should have included Earwig in the post and that would have had the troops out fuming)