PDA

View Full Version : YouTube "rectum surgery scandal"

May 16th, 2008, 11:44
http://www.fridae.com/newsfeatures/article.php?articleid=2227&viewarticle=1

"Three medical staff implicated in a video that showed over a dozen staff in an operating room clowning about while a patient lay unconscious on the operating table have been suspended pending an investigation."

This happened in the Philippines and of course could never happen in Thailand!
It seems the poor patient had inserted a 6 inch perfume canister up his arse, where it got stuck.
So whilst he was unconscious undergoing surgery to remove the object , some wag made a video of the procedure
and then posted it on the aptly named YouTube.

I wonder what brand the perfume was? Uranus!!!

May 16th, 2008, 12:34
If you want to see this "scandalous" video click here (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f27_1208563235)
When you see what was 'up there' some of the size queens on this board will wonder what all the fuss is about!
But, what is funnier are the comments from the self-righteous pricks on the fridae.com link provided by both-hans.
Enjoy ....

dab69
May 16th, 2008, 14:34
I believe the alien autopsy video was real also...

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 21:11
Don't laugh..I had a surgeon friend long before gay was even popular and most people were still in the closet and he used to describe the most bizarre incidents of patients coming in with all manner of weird objects inserted. In my innocence I wondered what it was all about but he said the nurses..male and female often had a good chuckle afterwards over a cup of tea.

They kept a trophy room of the objects..I was too horrified to take up his offer to visit.

May 21st, 2008, 02:54
Don't laugh..I had a surgeon friend long before gay was even popular and most people were still in the closet and he used to describe the most bizarre incidents of patients coming in with all manner of weird objects inserted. In my innocence I wondered what it was all about but he said the nurses..male and female often had a good chuckle afterwards over a cup of tea.

They kept a trophy room of the objects..I was too horrified to take up his offer to visit.

A sort of "Brown Museum"?

May 21st, 2008, 06:08
I second O'Booze. Often they have to wrap glass objects is chain-male to remove them....and if they are afraid the object is too big to come out the way it went in they will wrap it and then break it before removal. dab you must have led a very sheltered existence. :bounce:

ceejay
May 21st, 2008, 06:56
I second O'Booze. Often they have to wrap glass objects is chain-male to remove them....and if they are afraid the object is too big to come out the way it went in they will wrap it and then break it before removal.

Lordy! It would be safer to do your hoovering in a bathrobe :colors: