PDA

View Full Version : Peter (Crazy Dragon)

May 15th, 2008, 23:56
I would like to inform those of you here, that were friends and acquaintances of Peter, of some facts. I have no idea why a certain post was made earlier, or what was hoped to be gained from it.

Peter's mother and sister will not be flying in to collect his body for burial in Germany.

Peter was taken to Bangkok for an autopsy after his death on Monday. The necessary papers have now been signed for his body to be released and will be returned to Pattaya tomorrow, where he will lye in Wat Chai Temple South Pattaya, until his funeral next Wednesday, the 21st.

For those wishing to view, they may do so from Saturday, between the times of 4 and 7pm. I will make a further post as soon as the time of the funeral has been confirmed.

Thanks,

George.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 04:42
OK so my source was wrong..no sweat...nothing to was meant to be gained and it wasn't the sin of the century. Peter is beyond caring.

Could we get one right..Krazy Dragon.

Brad the Impala
May 16th, 2008, 04:45
OK so my source was wrong..no sweat...nothing to was meant to be gained and it wasn't the sin of the century.

Could we get one right..Krazy Dragon.

Wrong again and again! What is the need to keep posting misinformation? If you don't KNOW, why post at all?

May 16th, 2008, 05:48
If you don't KNOW, why post at all?Oh come now, most of our posters wouldn't be able to contribute at all if that's going to be the rule

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 06:58
well Brad the Impala no I haven't been wrong again and again and in fact what I posted was something the family discussed and came from a highly reliable source in Germany (no-not Earwig) at the early stages but it seems a different arrangement has been made so why don't you just go and f**k yourself instead of turning every thread into a interminably boring debate about either me or that other person.

catawampuscat
May 16th, 2008, 09:41
Thanks George for the correction and for the information..

As sad as this event has been, it is even sadder that some posters personalize and internalize
the death as being about themselves.
Peter's death has nothing to do with those who seek to glorify themselves with scoops, rants and attacks and it
is about the death of a prominent man, who was instrumental in the development of the boy bar scene
in Sunee Plaza and a man who dared to be different, to walk to a different drummer and become a unique
personality in our community..

This is all about Peter and those who seek attention and to make it all about themselves are sad men with
hot tempers and just don't understand this is not about them and frankly they never will...
R.I.P. Peter and thanks for the memories... :cat:

Bob
May 16th, 2008, 10:02
in fact what I posted was something the family discussed and came from a highly reliable source in Germany

For what it's worth, I don't particularly care whether your big scoop facts were right or wrong (turns out the information was wrong). What I thought was tactless was the posting of the information in the first place - whether you did or did not have the family's permission to post it on a public board.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 10:49
Oh what a pack of hypocritical dills you are. You can't help yourselves can you. I said lets not turn this into yet another rant against other posters .

Bob you are absolute moran if you think there is anything tasteless about Peter's family friends discussing a matter and then deciding a different course. They couldn't care less what you gossiping fool thinks or what is posted on this board on the other side of the world or what is being discussed in Sunnee Plaza.I think they have other matters far more important to consider. Just who in the hell do you think you are to decide what a good family friend of Peter's wanted to convey ?

Catawampus is just being his usual fuckwit self. At no time did I post any information that "internlized it" whatever the fuck that means. I simply posted what was discussed by Peter's family and I had their permission.

You have triumphed you petty gossipping old Sunnee Plaza boors...you have turned yet another thread about Peter of Krazy Pub into something else.

a pox on you stupid old queens ..your like a bunch of old ladies gossipping over a fence. If you had a shred of decency you should have held your tongues on this matter and gone hell for leather at me at other times..but no..any opportunity cannot be missed.

Bob
May 16th, 2008, 10:58
Bob you are absolute moran if you think there is anything tasteless about Peter's family friends discussing a matter and then deciding a different course.

Speaking of twits, you missed the point. It's not my business to judge anything about what Peter's family discusses. What was tasteless was your posting of those private family discussions.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 11:02
of shut up you fool..what the f**k would you know what his family want or don't want. You haven't got a clue of how things were discussed or conveyed so shut your trap and stop showing your ignorance.

May 16th, 2008, 11:05
I will lead the blind on their journey; by paths unknown I will guide them. I will turn darkness into light before them, and make crooked ways straight. These things I do for them, and I will not forsake them.

Brad the Impala
May 16th, 2008, 11:17
If you had a shred of decency you should have held your tongues on this matter .

Good advice, please use it.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 11:46
I know George started this thread to set the record straight...why doesn't someone start a condolence thread for Peter (of Krazy Dragon)

I'll stay out of it..I've said enough..I'll email Earwig in Bangkok to steer clear so he doesn't cause a storm and then you can all have your say.

you can post your fond memories..maybe pictures..even that big Harley !!

May 16th, 2008, 12:12
DELETED

May 16th, 2008, 19:56
Come on Lunch, you should know by now about many of the bored out of thier minds dizzy queens here. What do you expect?I've said it before but it's worth repeating - there must be something in the Pattaya water that rots the brains of so many of our posters who are resident there

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 16th, 2008, 20:41
I think you are right Homintern and perhaps sensibly that is why you say you have never visited ( although living in Bangkok would drive me balmy/ (even balmier)

I think perhaps hanging around the sois of Sunnee and Boyztown the locals have got their Peters slightly confused and may be thinking of the one who travelled with that bloke Jesus who he refused to let wash his feet..no foot massages there..couldn't abide women ( hated that Mary dame)..tried to walk on water but sank and told the big JC he loved him 3 times..therefore making a perfect candidate for a farang citizen of Pattaya. (ie: mad as a cut snake).

whereas we're talking about the German Peter who ran a lap-top dance table joint in Sunnee Plaza and made a lot of dosh out of prostitution-bless his heart, and we we're all the better for it.

Anyway they will all meet up wherever it is these people go and I might even join them sooner rather than later. Don't be surprised if in a hasty moment I fling myself on the funeral pyre to atone for my sins.