PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Islands

May 15th, 2008, 13:19
I have been to a few of these islands, they seem barren of any gay contact.
Do any of our members have any thoughts, experiences, recommendations or views to share.
I particularly like Vanuatu and the fine strapping young Nivan men.
Any valid comments would be welcome.

May 16th, 2008, 07:56
I know it's the US but it IS a Pacific Island.

There is a gay scene there, mostly in Honolulu.
Isn't one of our posters from Hawaii?

May 17th, 2008, 08:47

Thanks kenc, Hawaii wasn't quite what I meant, I am quite sure Hawaii has a gay scene as has most states of US.

May 17th, 2008, 12:54
It was a bit depressing during my first visit in the early eighties. Seems that a lot of folk diagnosed HIV+ had gone there to divest themselves of their lifsavings before the inevitable exit. A friend later got a job in the HQ of a very large hospitality company and opined that it had gone downhill since then.

francois
May 20th, 2008, 06:29

Yes, Honolulu has a gay scene which is why the Hawaiians visit Thailand. The gay scene in Honolulu is abominable.

Aunty
June 5th, 2008, 18:35
Since the white man brought Jesus to the Pacific islands, its reputation for free uninhibited love on the sun kissed beaches is now just the stuff of legend. Most Polynesians and Melanesians are very conservative and 'Christian'. Homosexuality is still illegal in Fiji for example even though a friend of mine was flung (without his consent I might add!) flat on his back by one of the dusky natives, had his lavalava (sarong) ripped from his person and was rogered mightily into the sunset of the next island. And finally when he was able to break free of his molestor and flee, the cum was dripping down his leg and the hastily arranged lavalava flapping around his ankles.

Man-on-man sex will be available throughout the islands, but you'll just have to be patient, observant, discreet, be friendly and use your gaydar. There's no gay scene in the Padific except in Hawaii, Tahiti and Aotearoa. One of the best lovers' I ever had was a Fijian. Body by God; dick by Tom of Finland, fucking fabulous.

June 5th, 2008, 20:32
for you (ummm) help. :blackeye: