PDA

View Full Version : how to choice

March 4th, 2006, 23:41
i dream a very colorful trip in thai especially erotic. :flower: but it is my first time to thai.
so any body can tell me what is best way to get a exciting night?
find a strange guy in bar and sauna or call boys through mamasan. which one is better and safer? if second choice is better usually how much should i pay(total ,inc. tip)?

bucknaway
March 4th, 2006, 23:51
You can do it all. How long will you stay in Bangkok?

March 5th, 2006, 11:03
i will stay 3days then go to phuket. if call boys how much should i pay :idea:

March 8th, 2006, 02:56
cockey sounds false to me... reads like a scam methinks.

March 8th, 2006, 06:57
This past trip, I took 2 friends with me, both their first time in Thailand. One friend found the whole idea of paying a go go boy for sex repulsive. He preferred picking a guy up at DJ Station or other disco's. Other friend prefferred offing go go boys. How much to pay? For a go go boy, tip should range from 1000-1500 baht.

March 8th, 2006, 08:14
Cockey, I think you are on dangerous ground.I dont like to sound like your mother, but havnt you heard about HIV in China. Maybe one of the highest risk groups on the planet is a rent boy in that part of the world. Save your money for a fabulous meal with someone special you meet along the way. Are you married?

paulg
March 8th, 2006, 11:56
[quote="Drunk & Disorderly"] One friend found the whole idea of paying a go go boy for sex repulsive. He preferred picking a guy up at DJ Station or other disco's. quote]

I have heard its not unusual to be expected to give a tip even to a DJ pickup.

Recently heard of a farang returning from LOS, who virtually missed out on sex because he refused to pay tips and off fees. He spent a week in BKK and hates saunas.

Silly old fool

March 8th, 2006, 14:30
DELETED

March 9th, 2006, 00:28
For a go go boy, tip should range from 1000-1500 baht.

is 1000-15000 baht for short time (1 or 2 hour sex) or long time (overnight stay)?

March 9th, 2006, 06:12
I tip 1000-1500 for short time. I only offed one go go boy this last trip and wasn't thrilled with my time with him. I prefer going to disco's and offing a go go boy. I was with 3 different boys from DJ this past trip and none asked for money. Only one asked for "cab fare" and was more than happy with 500 baht. I've been to DJ station enough to know the difference between a working boy and one who's their to have a good time.