http://www.speedtest.net/
down speed 1730 kbps
up speed 410 kbps
not bad for 1000 baht a month
time speed test 8 22 pm wednesday
how about you
in songkhla

May 14th, 2008, 21:56
lmao! gay ants and gay speed tests ( i can rub as fast as i like - its mine!)

Whos going to do gay weather forecasts . Im all for it!

Brad the Impala
May 14th, 2008, 23:41
The logic of the moderators defeats me, perhaps it is best not to even look for it.

This is a thread started about internet speeds in Thailand, that's where Songhkla is! Why would this be moved out of the Forum about Thailand(gay and straight)?

If the powers that be, want a forum dedicated to the opening/closings of sex venues and gay clubs, and the gossip about the owners, and price of offs, keep going the way you are. If you want the main forum to be broader based, but still about Thailand(gay and straight) you need to lighten up on the "Move" button. If it comes to that, since when was "too far off topic" a justification for closing a thread?!

Sen Yai
May 15th, 2008, 01:01
Brad, you are too harsh. Earlier today jinks himself started a thread about a Malaysian airline offering free flights within Malayasia and to various internationl destinations.

This thread has nothing to do with Gay Thailand, or even all things Thai and yet the moderator has alowed the thread to remain un-moved. How's that for a broad base?

Brad the Impala
May 15th, 2008, 01:29
Brad, you are too harsh. Earlier today jinks himself started a thread about a Malaysian airline offering free flights within Malayasia and to various internationl destinations.

This thread has nothing to do with Gay Thailand, or even all things Thai and yet the moderator has alowed the thread to remain un-moved. How's that for a broad base?

So perhaps consistency would he helpful. It is a discouragement to posters to continue to create threads, if they may be whisked off, on the moderator's whim, to the relative graveyard of the Global Forum, even if they are wholly about Thailand, while the thread that you have mentioned by the moderator, that is at best partly about Thailand, are posted, and allowed to remain, in the Thailand Forum.

Sen Yai
May 15th, 2008, 02:15
...while the thread that you have mentioned by the moderator, that is at best partly about Thailand ....

Now you're being generous: it has nothing to do with Thailand apart from one incidental flight KUL-BKK-KUL but not vice versa.

September 8th, 2009, 21:59
So perhaps consistency would he helpful.

Brad, please stop it. It's embarrasing. I am begnning to agree with everything you post!!

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2009, 23:21
[quote="Brad the Impala":177tw7bq]So perhaps consistency would he helpful.

Brad, please stop it. It's embarrasing. I am begnning to agree with everything you post!![/quote:177tw7bq]

My posts were made in May. Streets have been running in blood since then, Enoch, or should that be Margaret!

Sen Yai
September 9th, 2009, 01:06
My posts were made in May.....

Yes, May 2008! But have things changed much around here?

Brad the Impala
September 9th, 2009, 02:37
It just shows.....plus que ca change.......