PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what happened to

May 12th, 2008, 17:26
I know I'm probably wasting my time, but a couple of similar posts have promted me to pursue my curiosity......

There was this guy I fished out of Future Boy (Soi Twighlight) seven years ago - ended up spending an enjoyable week in Phuket together and kept in touch for a while but lost contact.

He was definitely one of the better boys I've run across: excellent English and could hold an intelligent conversation about something other than the usual money boy shit. Always wondered what became of him (married with a wife and 5 kids probably :( ). No reason other than curiosity, he struck me as the kind of guy who might actually of made something with his life.

His nickname was Joe, guess he'd be 28 or 29 now. Was from Chiang Mai studying law in BKK - seemed serious about it too. Also went under the names of Jeerarat and Konkok Yingwarphan. Played guitar somewhere in a bar too.

Picture attached. Thanks for any info.....

Perhaps he HAS made something of his life, put the bar boy existence behind him, and would not be happy to have his photo posted here. A thought, anyway.