PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Navy guys in Pattaya?

netrix
May 10th, 2008, 17:00
I was chatting online with a Thai friend in Pattaya who said the
city is crawling with hot American Navy guys. I told him to
go to Boyztown to see if he could find some discreet "dont ask,
dont tell" types, but I couldn't convince him to go. He hates
the gay scene and is definitely not a money boy. I told him
if he wants to hang out with me when I get there he has to
at least go to the clubs and karaoke with me.

Anyway, has anybody seen any hot Navy boys brave
enough or perhaps drunk enough to venture into the boy bars? :drunken:

May 10th, 2008, 17:12
He hates
the gay scene and is definitely not a money boy.

.....and he is still a virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drunken: :alien:

jolyjacktar
May 10th, 2008, 17:23
I think the American navy guys tend to nip up to Bangkok for the R&R rather than risk getting caught in Pattaya's Boyz town.
Mostly you see them hanging out at the beer bars and the agogo bars.

lonelywombat
May 10th, 2008, 18:29
I think the American navy guys tend to nip up to Bangkok for the R&R rather than risk getting caught in Pattaya's Boyz town.
Mostly you see them hanging out at the beer bars and the agogo bars.

Last time I was there for the US navy visit, Boyztown seemed to be a target for shore patrols, in full navy whites .

I was always curious if the same attention was shown to Walking Street. Never saw them in Sunee

There were several officers that booked into Cafe Royale, but not much else.

Amazing the US navy and almost every other country has ditched uniform for leave.

TAKES ALL THE FUN OUT OF CRUISING

May 10th, 2008, 21:43
There were several officers that booked into Cafe Royale, but not much else.....Amazing the US navy and almost every other country has ditched uniform for leave.

Boyztown is one of the areas placed "out of bounds" to US Navy personnel on R&R, which makes it rather surprising that Navy officers were booked into Le Cafe, particularly as the US Military Police (Shore Patrol) powers of arrest extend to all ranks unlike, for example, the British or Australian forces where officers can only be detained by those of senior rank.

The reason for military personnel not wearing uniform when off duty surely needs no explanation.