PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Updates

colmx
May 10th, 2008, 16:06
Just back from 3 weeks stay in LOS (including 3 extra days because of lost passport - but thats for another topic!)and decided to post some Pattaya updates before my news goes stale!

Cham Issan - everybodies favourite Issan show bar and eatery has closed - seemingly to be replaced by another part of Tonys Empire...
It will re-open around the 15th of may on a new location on 3rd road
New location will be in front of LV apartment - almost directly across from the complex that Body language and ole restaurant are located
(laundry express is another landmark that is easy to spot)
The new location will be airconditioned and fully indoors

X-ray - everybodies favourite after hours location has closed.
It will re-open also around the 15th in a location near Differ at the back of Big C in North Pattaya. All the existing management were poached and will now manage the new DJ station

DJ Station pattaya - opens today (i think?)
It is located on Soi Bunkot, big pink building so kind of hard to miss, i think thy are aiming to attract an earlier crowd than x-ray, and will be trying to compete with hollywood/x-zyte for the midnight crowds
Soi bunkot is off south Pattaya road and near Si Saket restaurant (every gay boy in pattaya knows this place)

Hollywood - seems to have ditched the hiphop style in favour of a more mainstream style - also has a new show - still without the dancing boys - but at least some of the singers are hot!
Stay away on Mondays - thai hiphop/gangbanger night!

Body Language:
Is even more packed now that x-ray is closed. Seems to attract far more ladyboys (as in long haired katooeys) than x-ray which used to be filled with gayboys. Also seems to attract far more farang - probably due to its location.

Bars-
My Favourite bars for handsome guys on this trip were definately The Birdcage and Throb

Birdcage:
Don't know who hires the boys in Birdcage - but they have some real stunners working there.... Not sure if its the Bling that they alll wear or the upbeat dancingfrom the coyote boys. One night i even saw the coyote boys do an inpromptu show - very funny.... Pity the actual show couldn't be as entertaining.

I notice that they have some new show boys too... and Oh is still a star... But the old showboys really need retiring...

Throb:
Not much of a fan of the show here either - but at least the showboys are fit and some are goodlooking...
The gogo boys in throb were also a notch above all other bars (except birdcage)

Sawatdee Boys:
Again this place had a few guys who took my fancy. Offed one guy from there with Bf. Went back several times looking for another lovely guy we both fancied - but he seems to have disappeared off the planet!

DreamBoys:
Not as empty as before- but not too many goodlooking boys

Dynamite:
I was told they were moving across the street to a new location over Thaiboys.... Not sure if that has happened yet... the standard of boys here seems to hav dropped

Funny Boys:
The standard of boys here seems to have dropped too. Mama Rose as friendly and welcoming as always

Vasa:
Full of small but legal nellie types- seems to be the heir to gentlemans club?

Lucky777:
The young farang boss here seems to have turned things around. there were around 35 boys there on the 2 time i visited - much better than my last trip. Something for everyone there.

Boysboysboys:
All the boys there are now wearing jeans instead of just boxers/briefs... Still unsure if i like this or not.... but some of the guys looked very sexy with their jeans sagging just enough to show their sexy boxers
As always something for everyone there
Show seems to have improved a lot. Much more pizazz and jazz than before... a clearout of the old showboys has helped (take note birdcage!)

Thaiboys:
A few nice boys there... Louis the owner is after getting very fat... couldn't happen to a nicer guy :geek:

Abomb: i went there one night and there were only 2 boys on stage....

Kawaii Boys:
Not as many boys working there as before.
Again a bar for nellie types...

Star boys:
Loads of guys working here too. nobody who i really fancied - but worth a look

Wildwestboys:
Dropped in standards again... this bar is really the fallen star of pattaya for me

Crystal boys:
Good show, with plenty of appendages on display. Not too many muscle guysof the tawan variert there (in fact just one)

Villa Rouge:
Still full of the same rough guys with chipped teeth, knife scars and tattoos. One or 2 guys there had some strange scabs on their c*cks during the show...I think a dose of antibiotics might be in order for all staff there!

Sundance:
Again plenty of cocks on display here.

JimJimmyJames:
Not as raunchy as the other 2 bars mentioned. But with far nicer atmosphere and boys than them

Happy Boys:
What can i say... happy Boys!
Everyone there seems genuinely nice and happy!
If it was better located it would def be my favourite bar

AllBoys:
Not as many cuteguys working there as my last visit.
Seems the good looking guys left when George did?

Thats all for now... I'm sure i'll post more when i think of it!

May 10th, 2008, 16:26
AllBoys:
Not as many cuteguys working there as my last visit.
Seems the good looking guys left when George did?

As to whether there is any truth in your statement above, I of course could not possibly comment. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif

Choc Dee colmx, I hope you had a great vacation.

George.

jinks
May 10th, 2008, 17:01
Nice current info on the scene.

So tell us, colmx, where did you go on your second night ?

catawampuscat
May 10th, 2008, 17:23
I can't add anything to Colmx late nite clubs and disco bars updates , but a go go boy bar updating I can do..
In Sunee Plaza, Minou Bar was closed again last nite and some say it may stay closed for a spell..

Legun 2 made some renovations and removed the long platform and replaced it with small low round
platforms similar to Happy Boys setup.. The other nite there were quite a few new boys working and
said to be from Chiang Mai area.. Very friendly and frisky and 100B. drinks..

Top Man finally added more go go boys but in dire need of some hotter guys or it will continue to have few
customers except for the show..

Sundance Boys rocks and very enthusiastic boys and lots of stroking if that is your type of thing to see.

Euro Boys closed for a while..

All Boys over on Soi Yensaibai has quite a few hots guys and also very playful..

Krazy Dragon still an ashtray bar, but fun early before the smokers get seated for the 10 PM show.. This was a personal big favorite
and hopefully will be again, after the no smoking law get serious in just a few more weeks.. :cat:

Oh, lites went out at Sundance and Villa Rouge last nite a few hours before normal closing time.. Raid rumours perhaps?

ServeUncutUncle-old
June 21st, 2008, 13:10
The guys only wear Jeans for the last 50 Min's after the show has finished..regular white briefs until then

MARK
June 21st, 2008, 14:54
I can't add anything to Colmx late nite clubs and disco bars updates , but a go go boy bar updating I can do..
In Sunee Plaza, Minou Bar was closed again last nite and some say it may stay closed for a spell..

Legun 2 made some renovations and removed the long platform and replaced it with small low round
platforms similar to Happy Boys setup.. The other nite there were quite a few new boys working and

Top Man finally added more go go boys but in dire need of some hotter guys or it will continue to have few

Sundance Boys rocks and very enthusiastic boys and lots of stroking if that is your type of thing to see.

All Boys over on Soi Yensaibai has quite a few hots guys and also very playful..

Krazy Dragon still an ashtray bar, but fun early before the smokers get seated for the 10 PM show.. This was a personal big favorite
and hopefully will be again, after the no smoking law get serious in just a few more weeks.. :cat:

Oh, lites went out at Sundance and Villa Rouge last nite a few hours before normal closing time.. Raid rumours
perhaps?

When did you last visit The Krazy Dragon we have had a no smoking police inside the bar since 1st June

Brad the Impala
June 21st, 2008, 15:09

Oh, lites went out at Sundance and Villa Rouge last nite a few hours before normal closing time.. Raid rumours
perhaps?

When did you last visit The Krazy Dragon we have had a no smoking police inside the bar since 1st June

The post was dated 10th May, so presumably the answer will be that the visit was prior to that! Most impressed that you have got the police implementing this policy.

June 21st, 2008, 15:28

As the post you quote is dated 10th May, sometime before that (and before your no smoking policy.

Maybe read more carefully next time?

DonMuang-old
June 21st, 2008, 16:14
What is a nellie type ?

MARK
June 21st, 2008, 16:24
Do apologize for the spelling error and not noting that the original post was in May only wish I had as much time as you guys have to be perfect.
Joined the forum to try to be helpful and meet new people but this seems rather difficult as most of the time there seems to be more bitching and back stabbing than useful information on the forum

lonelywombat
June 21st, 2008, 17:41
Do apologize for the spelling error and not noting that the original post was in May only wish I had as much time as you guys have to be perfect.
Joined the forum to try to be helpful and meet new people but this seems rather difficult as most of the time there seems to be more bitching and back stabbing than useful information on the forum

Mark this was one of your original posts maybe you would like to add to it

luvthai wrote:
Mark that is hard to believe as the main guy has regrettably passed on. DAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DONT NEED REMINDING MY BUSINESS PARTNER AND FREIND HAS PASSED ON THANK YOU

Not all of this form are bitches. There is a lot of backstabbing but there is also a lot of friendly conversation.

Please feel as being welcomed. Most of us here try to be helpful and like to meet new people.

I would like to understand your comment about the former "owner of Krazy Dragon. Will you elaborate?

MARK
June 21st, 2008, 19:41
Thank you for your reply makes me feel a little better about using the forum
Peter and I opend the Krazy Dragon 3 years ago and have worked together for the past 5 years.

Smiles
June 21st, 2008, 20:02
" ... Cham Issan - everybodies favourite Issan show bar and eatery has closed ... It will re-open around the 15th of may on a new location on 3rd road ... will be airconditioned and fully indoors ... "
Actually called 'Charm Esarn' . . . damn! I loved that place. Funky, partly under the stars, some handsome young male dancers (and many not so much) and excellent food for next to nothing. I especially enjoyed the hong nam there, located behind the stage one had to push past the Thai dancers changing costumes for their next act ( I timed it perfdectly more than once! :blackeye: ) and then hangin' a rat in an old aluminum horse trough in full view of the retinue. Took a bit of getting used to, but became the charm of Charm.

Now being yuppified. Damn. C'est la vie ... but still know a number of places in Bangkok which haven't changed much, and one VERY dicey music bar in Hua Hin where I've seen a gun drawn at least once.

Cheers ...

catawampuscat
June 22nd, 2008, 00:53
I can confirm Krazy Dragon is longer an "ashtray bar" and is once again one of my favorite bars in Pattaya..
Currently, lots of guys and some new ones and not too many customers, so you get special attention if you like that sort of thing..

The show is still lady-boys lip-syncing and dancing boys on the small stage. The Thais seem to like it but after seeing it more than once,
once is more than enough at least in my humble opinion.. How about something sexy for a change MARK, maybe less lady-men and more
hot guys for a change but hey, its not my bar, and I still love the place except around show time.. The coyote boys were hot but now just a
memory.. I am aware that this isn't Bangkok but for a bar full of hot guys, the show is just not sexy unless you are into drag..

Legun 1 formerly Jungle Boys now open and this rather large bar is interesting and there are many nooks and crannies. It is loosey goosey
inside and unfortunately some hideous farang choose the center and best lit part of the bar to display his oral skills for all to see.. Ugly old
men should not think that anyone wants to see them behave like assholes.. He could have sat in a nook or cranny but performed his
gumming job and I squirmed to keep him out of my line of vision.. Legun 2 currently closed..

Some trouble on the sois of Sunee tonite with boys from two bars fighting in the soi and machetes apparently were seen, so it could have gotten
really ugly..

Duc of Duc's Bar was passing out fliers advising an emergency or urgent sale of his bar, so if you ever wanted to own a Sunee Plaza bar, this
may be your lucky day or not..

Villa Rouge had big sign on door advising NEW BOYS and there were many new boys in evidence walking back and forth from Minou to Villa Rouge..
Some say as many as 50 new boys are promised in the near future as competition heats up with the newly reopened Nice Boys.

:cat:

jomtien
June 22nd, 2008, 02:31
Some trouble on the sois of Sunee tonite with boys from two bars fighting in the soi and machetes apparently were seen, so it could have gotten
really ugly..

Which two bars? Ladyboys or boy boys? Catfight or gangfight? Serious or posturing?

Half a story is NO story!!!!

bigben
June 22nd, 2008, 08:34
""" so it could have gotten really ugly.. """

My my, fights in Sunee....someone could have been seriously killed

But not to worry, with all the cameras at least the BIB will be able to find the one who stabbed you to death

Comforting isn't it?

June 22nd, 2008, 11:21
I saw part of that scuffle while sitting at Ouds as well as 2 others during the day, seems the hot weather and lack of customers is getting to some .

June 22nd, 2008, 11:38
Sunee needs more cameras pointing in every direction to put and end to all the dangers and crime constantly lurking there. There is perpetual criminal activity going on in Sunee and the BIB must act swiftly.
The most blatant crime taking place there are the boys who are selling their bodies. This crime must be stopped at once! I am shocked at how many on this board support this kind of criminal activity. When these boys selling their bodies are older they will be mentally deranged and damaged for life.
And the BIB needs all the support from the NGOs to stamp out this activity.
After all as "Ding Dong" has already stated, only the criminals have something to hide.
I say more cameras! Cameras everywhere! And in particular we need impartial people like the NGOs to review the tapes constantly. If the BIB won't act, we must bring in the foreign media. Maybe FOX NEWS will be interested in running a live feed from Sunee every night for a new prime time show in the West!
Prostitution is illegal! Support the law and your police!

June 22nd, 2008, 11:48
they had Big Brother, maybe this one can be called Little Brother

catawampuscat
June 22nd, 2008, 12:41
Jomtien, so glad you are paying attention to my scribblings.
I did not witness, first hand, the three altercations but was told it was between boys/guys from Villa Rouge and Minou.
Somehow,
I doubt lady-boys were fighting but all I saw were many boys hurrying over to the soi from my vantage point around the corner.

Some in Coroner Bar witnessed the action and I understand some customers in the nearby beer bars departed earlier than they
might have wanted to just in case it really got nasty..
Apparently the farang owner of the bars involved, stepped in and managed to cool things down and the boys dispersed..

I am glad to see Jomtien has shifted over to SGT from his usual perch on another forum/blog and widened his horizons. :cat:

MARK
June 22nd, 2008, 13:01
I can confirm Krazy Dragon is longer an "ashtray bar" and is once again one of my favorite bars in Pattaya..
Currently, lots of guys and some new ones and not too many customers, so you get special attention if you like that sort of thing..

The show is still lady-boys lip-syncing and dancing boys on the small stage. The Thais seem to like it but after seeing it more than once,
once is more than enough at least in my humble opinion.. How about something sexy for a change MARK, maybe less lady-men and more
hot guys for a change but hey, its not my bar, and I still love the place except around show time.. The coyote boys were hot but now just a
memory.. I am aware that this isn't Bangkok but for a bar full of hot guys, the show is just not sexy unless you are into drag..

Legun 1 formerly Jungle Boys now open and this rather large bar is interesting and there are many nooks and crannies. It is loosey goosey
inside and unfortunately some hideous farang choose the center and best lit part of the bar to display his oral skills for all to see.. Ugly old
men should not think that anyone wants to see them behave like assholes.. He could have sat in a nook or cranny but performed his
gumming job and I squirmed to keep him out of my line of vision.. Legun 2 currently closed..

really ugly..

Duc of Duc's Bar was passing out fliers advising an emergency or urgent sale of his bar, so if you ever wanted to own a Sunee Plaza bar, this

Villa Rouge had big sign on door advising NEW BOYS and there were many new boys in evidence walking back and forth from Minou to Villa Rouge..
Some say as many as 50 new boys are promised in the near future as competition heats up with the newly reopened Nice Boys.

Thanks for the feedback working hard to get some more good looking coyote boys for the centre bar.The boys we do have working in the bar dont want to coyote (lazy) and agree with you 100% need more sex boys in show rather than presently
having to take what is available. Mark

catawampuscat
June 22nd, 2008, 13:12
MARK, I am impressed with your response and of course just love it when someone agrees with my particular mindset on a subject..

Krazy Dragon is always on the top of my boy bars list and I am very pleased to see new boys being added and some real eyecandy at that..
The solution to the show is to have one or two of the table top boys sitting with you while the show is on and getting cozy... Kudos to MARK.. :cat:

foodforthought
June 22nd, 2008, 18:48

really ugly..

Thanks for the feedback working hard to get some more good looking coyote boys for the centre bar.The boys we do have working in the bar dont want to coyote (lazy) and agree with you 100% need more sex boys in show rather than presently

foodforthought
June 22nd, 2008, 18:56
I have been into the Krazy Dragon many times. The show does need some erotic parts to it in order to spice it up a little. I did notice each time I have seen the show it has been different, so please add a few sexy act and you should please almost all who visit.
Great bar/club.

June 22nd, 2008, 19:47
DELETED

francois
June 23rd, 2008, 01:27
Sunee needs more cameras pointing in every direction to put and end to all the dangers and crime constantly lurking there. There is perpetual criminal activity going on in Sunee and the BIB must act swiftly.
The most blatant crime taking place there are the boys who are selling their bodies. This crime must be stopped at once! I am shocked at how many on this board support this kind of criminal activity. When these boys selling their bodies are older they will be mentally deranged and damaged for life.
And the BIB needs all the support from the NGOs to stamp out this activity.
After all as "Ding Dong" has already stated, only the criminals have something to hide.
I say more cameras! Cameras everywhere! And in particular we need impartial people like the NGOs to review the tapes constantly. If the BIB won't act, we must bring in the foreign media. Maybe FOX NEWS will be interested in running a live feed from Sunee every night for a new prime time show in the West!
Prostitution is illegal! Support the law and your police!

The Clone Army of Trolls keeps growing and growing in the month of June.

lonelywombat
June 23rd, 2008, 07:00

Mark now as the sole owner of Krazy, can you bring us up to date on what your plans are for Montys old pool bar.

When it was operating it was like a breath of fresh air to Sunee, and I think that to let the past stay in the past would be wise. Cut your losses and try and get someone in and runnng it prior to the high season. That soi is starting to come alive again, resolving the pool issue will help kick it along for the benefit for all businesses and patrons of Sunee.

Why not advertise for expressions of interest from those who might be interested in taking it on

catawampuscat
June 23rd, 2008, 12:24
The word on the street is that progress is being made on the swimming pool being reopened later this year...
Expect a connection with the Dom Plaza Hotel, if all goes well with current planning but hey you never know...

This is hearsay and perhaps hopeful thinkning but better than nothing, I suppose.. :cat:

MARK
June 23rd, 2008, 13:20
There is a intrested party to take over a new lease on the Marina Inn pool, and have had talks over the past 3 days.
But as you know this is Thailand and until money changes hands and a new lease is signed nothing is final.
Unfortunately as for the past staying in the past this will not happen the pool was leased to the former tenant by the Thai company that owns the property and the compensation claim from the past damages still stands, and it is up to the leagal system to settle the matter for one side or the other.
Hopefully a brighter corner will soon arise from the eyesore that that is presently the pool sight.