PDA

View Full Version : holiday offs

May 10th, 2008, 14:28
I beg forgiveness of asking this again , but im not sure of the current off suitition.If in pattaya for a 3 week vacation what would the current rate be, if you had 1 boy for the whole period, and by this i mean a non bar boy. I understand about the extras like presents etc, Im trying to get an idea of the lump sum I would give him at the end of my stay

jolyjacktar
May 10th, 2008, 17:35
You have to work that one for yourself bud, as every place is different and everyone is different. I doubt if anyone could give you an honest reply to that question. Just go and do some haggleing.
Good luck shipmate and have a good shore leave ( hol )

May 10th, 2008, 17:55
I beg forgiveness of asking this again , but im not sure of the current off suitition.If in pattaya for a 3 week vacation what would the current rate be, if you had 1 boy for the whole period, and by this i mean a non bar boy. I understand about the extras like presents etc, Im trying to get an idea of the lump sum I would give him at the end of my stay

I would give everything I own ! :munky2:

allieb
May 10th, 2008, 18:22
If I arrived in LOS and fell for a boy on the first day then I would offer him 20,000 for three weeks but that wouldn't happen unless I was infatuated by him on meeting and our first encounter pleased me. I would give him half of it after 3 days and the rest at the end. I might give him an extra 5,000 at the end if he deserved it. I would also expect to buy him some clothes when out shopping.

Give us more details, do you know this boy or do you expect to find him upon arrival from where? Or is your encounter already under way.

May 10th, 2008, 19:26
i mean a non bar boy

You mean a non-prostitute? Why do you have to pay anything?

May 10th, 2008, 19:44
Paying half after 3 days means you trust him not to dissapear immediately?

May 10th, 2008, 21:45
i mean a non bar boy

You mean a non-prostitute? Why do you have to pay anything?

My first thought also.

Smiles
May 10th, 2008, 22:30
For bar boy, gogo boy, host off, freelancer, but-I'm-not-even-gay pickup at 7-11 or Sizzlers. Whatever he is, you will pay.
(Pay no attention to Singapore ... he's just Boygeenyus (or wannabe) playing his tedious self-perceived role of the Board Conscience).

For ONE time only:

1000-1500 baht for short time (he'll enjoy the higher of those figures :blackeye: )
1501-3000 baht for overnight stay (same dynamic as above)
Pay for food, transport home etc on top of above.

For endentured servitude for one to three weeks:

1500-2000 baht a day ... negotiated beforehand and usually paid by-the-day, or weekly. Rarely at the end of the stay, but that would be up to him.
"Up To You" tip on last day.
Of course, food, shelter, gifts, transport when he decides to have some fun with friends and family are extra.

PS ... prepare for these figures above to be insulted, argued-about, disagreed with, thought of as way-too-little, or blatant spoiling.

Cheers ...

May 10th, 2008, 22:34
I agree with Smiles for a bar boy.

He's asked, though, for rates for a non-bar boy. I'm interested to know, too, what the appropriate rate one must pay a non-prostitute for sex is.

Smiles
May 10th, 2008, 22:40
I agree with Smiles for a bar boy.

He's asked, though, for rates for a non-bar boy. I'm interested to know, too, what the appropriate rate one must pay a non-prostitute for sex is.
Offer him the same as a 'gift' from the bottom of your heart. If he beats you up . . . well, then you've learned something.

Cheers ...

May 10th, 2008, 23:06
If its a non barboy than you would have to make the arrangements with the boy. If he is a money boy tho I would pay him the same rate I would a barboy knowing that there is no off fee. If you want him 24 hours a day 7 days a week than of course you would pay him more than you would if you saw him just in the evening hours. A weekly fee would probably be the best way to handle it. I doubt tho that many boys would want a 24/7 arrangement and even tho you might initially agree on one, as time wore on the boy would feel trapped and start to leave for periods of time. Spending time with friends is high on their priorites. They will say up to you just make sure you can hold them to that.

ceejay
May 10th, 2008, 23:47
I agree with smiles and luvthai. I would pay 15000 Baht for a week - 5000 after 2 nights, the rest at the end of the week. I would expect the boy to want a night off, to go to the disco or whatever with friends - I give him an extra 1000, tell him to have a good time, and stay at home. Partly because I hate discos, partly because I am a tightwad and don't want to catch a massive check bin for all his friends :colors: Any 20 year old is going to get bored after a few days with an old git like me, after all - let alone one with whom there is more or less of a language barrier.

Yes, a bit of shopping - but remember "up to you" and make that stick.

At the end of the week I might give a small extra tip - a 1000 or two.

I wouldn't negotiate for the whole 3 weeks up front. If, for whatever reason, it's not working out and you decide to end it after a week, you wll have a disappointed and probably angry boy on your hands, who will be getting 20,000-30,000 less than he was expecting - unless you pay up for the whole three weeks. Take it a week at a time.

And - with long offs - be careful not to let the boy hijack your holiday. Thai boys seem to stay up all night and sleep all day. If that suits you - fine. If not, don't let it happen. Its your holiday, not his.

Smiles
May 11th, 2008, 00:11
Changed my mind about Singapore being (possibly) our old friend Boygeenyus.

Reason? Found a short snippet (below) from a Singapore reply . . . . a phrase which Boygeenyus would never employ in a thousand years, so neurotic is his self-opinion and ego.

" ... All true, RawSugar. I see your point. ... "

Our Boy could never bring himself to utter such a self-assured pleasantry.

Cheers ...

( But I may be wrong :albino: )

May 11th, 2008, 05:04
aot87 - 1000 baht per day is good

May 11th, 2008, 05:09
Smiles - I think it is BG - trying to disguise his style a bit - but still very similar to old posts.

May 11th, 2008, 05:55
Smiles - I think it is BG - trying to disguise his style a bit - but still very similar to old posts.And all the same obsessions. As with all BG incarnations, I stuck him on {Ignore} as soon as I was confident in my conclusion so I'm not too fussed about anything he may write

May 11th, 2008, 08:43
... they want to stay with you for 3 weeks. I met a guy recently who said he makes almost 1,000 UK pounds a month, in bht obviously. That's really "flogging it" in my opinion. So, why should he stay with someone for 3 weeks for 1000 a day, that's only 21,000, and 28,000 if he spends another week with you. He can earn double that on short term tricks. Obviously, there are guys out there who probably only earn a fraction of that and would be very grateful for the "long term" business.

thaiguest
May 12th, 2008, 08:11

In Thailand 'free' sex is the most expensive.
The term 'prostitute' bandied about here by certain people does not apply to Thais in the Hamburg, Amsterdam, Soho sense.
Thais and many Asians don't put a Christian/Muslim warped premium on sex. To them its a pleasurable, natural thing which can have a payment element (in the case of bar boys) or lifestyle element (in the case of more long-term relationships).
But for the falang, whether gay or straight, the latter situation ends up more expensive.
Bar boys/girls will expect a few 1000 baht for short/long time but the 'no money' guys/girls will expect to end up with your apartment, an extension to their family home, a pension for life for mama and papa, college fees for the brothers and sisters and so on.
I'm about to return home until Boxing Day, at least, where I'll have plenty of time to put a financial costing on the above theory....I have to admit to having been burned in both camps. I'm an expert in all this- believe me.

May 12th, 2008, 10:50
In Thailand 'free' sex is the most expensive.
The term 'prostitute' bandied about here by certain people does not apply to Thais in the Hamburg, Amsterdam, Soho sense.
Thais and many Asians don't put a Christian/Muslim warped premium on sex. To them its a pleasurable, natural thing which can have a payment element (in the case of bar boys) or lifestyle element (in the case of more long-term relationships).
But for the falang, whether gay or straight, the latter situation ends up more expensive.
Bar boys/girls will expect a few 1000 baht for short/long time but the 'no money' guys/girls will expect to end up with your apartment, an extension to their family home, a pension for life for mama and papa, college fees for the brothers and sisters and so on.
I'm about to return home until Boxing Day, at least, where I'll have plenty of time to put a financial costing on the above theory....I have to admit to having been burned in both camps. I'm an expert in all this- believe me.

Exactly!