PDA

View Full Version : GB's "How to Obtain the Retirement Visa" - Revised

travelerjim
May 9th, 2008, 10:41
GB's "How to Obtain the Retirement Visa" - Revised May 9

GayButton has posted his revised essay ...most helpful information
and it is now available for reading and downloading at ...
Gay Thailand's board:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=2553 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2553)

Thanks GB for caring & sharing...
as you have always done with any visitor or expat
who have sought out your helpful advice about Pattaya & Thailand...

May 9th, 2008, 20:11
as you have always done with any visitor or expat who have sought out your helpful advice about Pattaya & Thailand...Provided they take his advice, treat him with reverence and don't answer back or have a different opinion

May 10th, 2008, 00:28
as you have always done with any visitor or expat who have sought out your helpful advice about Pattaya & Thailand...Provided they take his advice, treat him with reverence and don't answer back or have a different opinion

"Different opinion" - ermm - that would be difficult for you - you couldn't keep your mouth shut. That's if you needed a retirement visa of course - if not, then it doesn't apply - thought I would get that one in before you do.

May 10th, 2008, 04:47
as you have always done with any visitor or expat

Someone on this board a few weeks ago ACTUALLY got me to walk in to the Paragon for the fisrt time ever (and it IS illegal in Thailand, BTW) and today someone got me to go the the GT board for the second time ever and, well, again, the last:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

A waste of time.

Zyxel-old
May 10th, 2008, 11:36
You need to register and then login to be able to open the attachments. Getting a retirement visa the first time is not so easy and this post from Gaybutton is very informative.

May 10th, 2008, 18:30
You need to register and then login to be able to open the attachments. Getting a retirement visa the first time is not so easy and this post from Gaybutton is very informative.

No problems with my OA early retirement visas here!

I'm registered LLLOOONNNGGG ago. My id never worked. Email never answered. And to head ya off one attempt at a lost password procedure was AnOTheR waste of time. I like boards that work. Bye!

Eventually I get any information here and I appreciate those that just post it here (and be assured I STILL appreciate TJ's posts whether he decides to do what he decides to do or not).