PDA

View Full Version : Whats Monty up to these days?

May 7th, 2008, 21:37
Monty was a regular poster here for many years and lately there has been no mention of him or his business. Is he still in business?

Brad the Impala
May 8th, 2008, 12:30
Monty was a regular poster here for many years and lately there has been no mention of him or his business. Is he still in business?

Ms Booze seems to be keeping close observation of his business activities, perhaps he could enlighten you.

May 8th, 2008, 16:19
DELETED

May 8th, 2008, 23:53
Whats Monty up to these days?

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblogs/upload/44/52324620748232f73832d9.jpg

jinks
May 9th, 2008, 01:47
This was at the famous B & B.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 9th, 2008, 17:00

Ms Booze seems to be keeping close observation of his business activities, perhaps he could enlighten you.

never been near the man..and if that's him in the photo..doubt that I will !

lonelywombat
May 9th, 2008, 19:11
[quote=luvthai]Monty was a regular poster here for many years and lately there has been no mention of him or his business. Is he still in business?

never been near the man..and if that's him in the photo..doubt that I will ![/quote:3s7i7035]

I find that very interesting in view your almost blind defense of earwig and his other names.
You do not know Monty and have never met him. That is what you have said.
Am I too old to understand what you state.
I look forward to all your future posts.

jinks
May 9th, 2008, 19:18
He is that famous picture of Monty, beware the T shirt.

lonelywombat
May 9th, 2008, 19:21

[quotelunchtimeobooze/]
never been near the man..and if that's him in the photo..doubt that I will !

Why do you know so much about Monty then state you dont. Maybe you are Earwig, LMTU and other names.
Monty is legally blind and needs other people to do his internet and email responses.
You are aware of that so why all this bullshit.
I think we should look at the original post in this thread to understand where it is going.
It its not so hard to guess where you are coming from and who you are defending