PDA

View Full Version : can we set the record straight ?

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 4th, 2008, 18:41
I am not Earwig.
I am not LMTU.
I am not , thank God, Homintern.
I am not and never will be HEDDA..please shoot me if I appear to be. (that will be your task Homintern)
I could be barking mad.

BIRDCAGE is still open and I'm going with a group of friends on Tuesday night as I have never been before.

oogleman who fancies himself as an amatuer Miss Marples is rather rude and plays silly games with his blog and seems to be on the same power trip that Gaybutton is.

some people should just get a life.

May 4th, 2008, 20:15
That's great news, Lunchie. I thought I was going out of my mind. I know I'm almost all of the people you list but was trying to figure out who I wasn't. Now I know - I'm not you. I'm also currently posing as a seventy-something veteran campaigning to be President of the good ol' US of A. You can see me sometimes on CNN. What's my name now? McDonald? Something like that. Gosh, I'll forget my own rank and serial number next

May 4th, 2008, 20:57
Gosh, I'll forget my own rank and serial number next

Since both were low, you must be getting forgetful.

May 4th, 2008, 23:34
Gosh, I'll forget my own rank and serial number nextSince both were low, you must be getting forgetful.Even a bush lawyer such as yourself, Sir Murray (or may I call you Murray now, we've known each other such a long time?) can work out that "I'll" (abbreviation for "I will") together with "next" refers to some possible eventuality in the future

May 4th, 2008, 23:53
I am not Earwig.
I am not LMTU.
I am not , thank God, Homintern.
I am not and never will be HEDDA..please shoot me if I appear to be. (that will be your task Homintern)
I could be barking mad.

BIRDCAGE is still open and I'm going with a group of friends on Tuesday night as I have never been before.

oogleman who fancies himself as an amatuer Miss Marples is rather rude and plays silly games with his blog and seems to be on the same power trip that Gaybutton is.

some people should just get a life.

eh???? because i checked some ip numbers? No games involed. And its a forum dear not a blog. Enjoy the Birdcage - i love it there! Btw - where was i rude , please show me?

jinks
May 5th, 2008, 01:36
eh???? because i checked some ip numbers?

Oogleman checked them on Ting Tong's in the same manner as we do here.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 5th, 2008, 03:38
I had enormous trouble posting oggleman but it could have been a hitch and if so-I humbly apologise.

Probabaly best that I didn't post as I was about to give some one an almighty serve after a long lunch.

netrix
May 5th, 2008, 08:52
As has been posted here before, it is not uncommon
to go to this and other forums at an internet cafe
and find that the site comes up as already logged in
as another user. Often it's easy to forget to log out.

So it's obvious that some posters who frequent the
same interet cafes are using the same machines, and
therefore the same set of IP addresses could easily be
assigned to more than one user.

So especially if the IP addresses are from Thailand,
perhaps smart to not jump to any erroneous conclusions.
Just a thought.

May 5th, 2008, 09:54
spot on netrix, i have often used time left over from other people in cafe's, not here of course.

But isn't oogleman the great ape tormentor of note?

elephantspike
May 5th, 2008, 10:40
As has been posted here before, it is not uncommon
to go to this and other forums at an internet cafe
and find that the site comes up as already logged in
as another user. Often it's easy to forget to log out.

So it's obvious that some posters who frequent the
same interet cafes are using the same machines, and
therefore the same set of IP addresses could easily be
assigned to more than one user.

So especially if the IP addresses are from Thailand,
perhaps smart to not jump to any erroneous conclusions.
Just a thought.

Yes, especially if they are posting from Pattaya. There appears to be only a few dozen or so dynamic IPs that serve that city.

When I check the IP of anyone posting from Pattaya, they always have multiple IPs, and share many of those IPs with many others posting from there.

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 5th, 2008, 10:48
""But isn't oogleman the great ape tormentor of note? ""

I couldn't comment on that.. but then of course I did and I don't even know the man from a bar of soap but I do like his blog (..sorry FORUM !!)

Somehow Sawatdee had been hacked for awhile and then I had a few frustrating hours trying to post a bitter reposte on Ting Tong after a long lunch time drinking session wore off into a bitter mood. A few people were up for mention..and I can't even remember why !!

I do know however I did have lunch with EARWIG and one of Pattaya's most prominent real estate agents at a restaurant that is the best kept secret in town-thus dispelling the myth that LMTU and I are one and the same....and you all know the realtor but I won't mention his name nor will he reveal mine if he wants his fabulous secret luncheon location to remain so from you riff raff !

Anyway..I love you all today including oogleman. jinks Smiles etc..but then again it's still morning'

I reserve judgement however on HOMINTERN since I heard he had Nu Zuland roots so I suppose that includes Aunty as well. Especially after No 1 boy brought a DVD back tonight to watch that had maurauding sheep ripping out human stomachs and tearing off their faces-no doubt in revenge of years of abuse from those who live in the Shaky Isles.

I'll never look at a lamb cutlet the same again.

May 5th, 2008, 12:10
""But isn't oogleman the great ape tormentor of note? ""

I do know however I did have lunch with EARWIG and one of Pattaya's most prominent real estate agents at a restaurant that is the best kept secret in town-thus dispelling the myth that LMTU and I are one and the same
I'll never look at a lamb cutlet the same again.

One should be very careful having lunch with ear wig, anything you say 'could be held against you'.
I am informed the ear wig is now passing himself off as an undercover police officer in Pattaya. He made a threat to a friend of mine that he will inform his Police assosiates that my friend is into underage stuff. Which is of corse the normal load of ear wig rubbish.
Maybe someone can clarify this about CHIEF INSPECTOR EAR WIG. :glasses5:
What ever next ???

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 6th, 2008, 02:22
I think you are now beginning to confuse yourself with the real Mrs Bucket or maybe you heard that wacky rumor at one of her nautical candlelight suppers for Elizabeth and Emmett.

Was it your son Sheridan that made this wild and woolly claim ?

Of all the rubbish I've read about Earwig this one takes the cake..complete madness.

PS: hasn't anyone yet grasped the rules of slander on the Internet ?...accusing someone of passing themselves off as an "undercover policeman"..certainly a criminal offence if they were..is a libelous claim. One day someone is going to challenge a forum and do some serious financial damage to posters and forum owners.

And that's despite what the oracle Hedda says but a thousand lawyers say otherwise.

PPS: it would be rather odd that Earwig could be passing himself as anything other than what he is to anyone in Pattaya as he no longer lives here and has just been visiting for a few days-tell you friend to relax-he must have too much time on his hands and his imagination is getting the better of him. :clown:

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 6th, 2008, 13:55
Undercover Squad!

I took the opportunity to grill Earwig over breakfast this morning as it's the last time I was see him before he departs for Bangkok..he confirms he has mentioned that he has joined the force..a special branch of Interpol called the Humor Police and seeking out those seriously lacking it and taking themselves.
far too seriously.

Those busted are to be deported back to the UK or their country of origin and made to live in a council estate with the usual yobs that pass for the nation's youth.

You have been warned !..shape up or ship out.

If you are Mrs Bucket presumably from the UK that means a council estate in Neasden with binge drinking foul mouth gut spewing 13 year old yobbish schoolgirls and foolball hooligals day and night !

Homintern (and Aunty) back to Rotarua where the sheep are now savaging off the faces of Nu Zulanders afer years of sheep abuse !

Any Aussies-straight back to sin city Sydney and into frocks and high heels..not much has changed there really.

Any Yanks-back to an endless re-run of the Obama'Clinton speeches for the next 8 years

Austrians : lets deport them all anyway.

Russians..keep bringing them in by the planeload...big spenders.

Germans..who cares if they're all on the run..they are mostly good fun and we all love the Pope don't we ?