PDA

View Full Version : Great site for a look around Pattaya.........

bigben
May 3rd, 2008, 00:11
Not sure where to post this interesting link. Maybe it is in the resource area but I didn't see it.

Perhaps it can be stickied for awhile here and later moved.

You guys who are not here will enjoy this site once you figure out how to move about and these are fairly recent photos.

www.pattayaphotoguide.com/ (http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/)

Yes, you can navigate Sunee Plaza as well as walking street and boyz towne.

jinks
May 3rd, 2008, 01:06
My little man would not go into soi 3 boyz town.

I can look in but not enter boo hoo hoo

The nearest to sunnee was outside topman and white night no entry into sunnee plaza.

I have copied the address into the Resource Forum.

It's fun :clown:

Captain Swing
May 3rd, 2008, 01:18
Very cool!! Thanks for posting this.

llz
May 3rd, 2008, 01:54
I knew the one about Chiang Mai but not this one ... thank you, you really made my day (which was otherwise quite boring and uneventful like most working days in Farangland)

elephantspike
May 3rd, 2008, 02:02
Yeah, the little guy must be narcoleptic. he falls asleep when you try to send him into Boyztown. Pretty funny.

That's a great resource, though, and it does cover a lot of territory. Somebody obviously put a lot of work into it. Hopefully it is a work in progress and will soon cover even more territory. I'd love to see one for Bangkok. Now that would be a lot of work!

jinks
May 3rd, 2008, 02:05
Not wanting to start it all over again BUT look what I found.....

andrewcraig
May 3rd, 2008, 08:18
Not sure where to post this interesting link. Maybe it is in the resource area but I didn't see it.

Perhaps it can be stickied for awhile here and later moved.

You guys who are not here will enjoy this site once you figure out how to move about and these are fairly recent photos.

www.pattayaphotoguide.com/ (http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/)

Yes, you can navigate Sunee Plaza as well as walking street and boyz towne.

The satelitte pics of Jomtien are fascinating. Can anyone tell me what the large amount of vacant land is for, on the right of Pattaya Park. Are these pics recent e.g. have developments taken place not shown? I have never understood exactly where Oceans 1 was going to be built .Maybe some locals can give an update. Please.

May 3rd, 2008, 09:59
DELETED

pronto
May 3rd, 2008, 19:12
I knew the one about Chiang Mai but not this one ...

Llz... do you have the link for the Chiang Mai one? I tried 'googling' for it but came up with nothing. Thanks!

llz
May 3rd, 2008, 19:41
Llz... do you have the link for the Chiang Mai one? I tried 'googling' for it but came up with nothing. Thanks!
You're welcome ...
www.mapjack.com/?6fZyU2MbacZF (http://www.mapjack.com/?6fZyU2MbacZF)

May 3rd, 2008, 20:44
Not wanting to start it all over again BUT look what I found.....

Yes I was slated for writing this story into my (now ex) magazine by certain factions on here. Yet there it is bold and in your face.

Was I right to report this story? Yes I was!

Then, Jinks, since you removed the entire thread after Farang Services wrote the first disgraceful "advertorial" in Botting's Jottings (which, far from reporting the story he denied any responsibility for), why have you brought up the subject, for what is now the third time? Far from moderating, this appears to be deliberately "stirring the pot".

Lunchtime O'Booze
May 3rd, 2008, 23:11
lovely..just a matter of time before they have cameras in your house..and it will be obligatory.

I can't be bothered negotiating the whole thing but this is the google thing right ?..they are supposedly shooting houses at street level now as well so every spot on earth is documented and although faces, car number plates and other indentifying factors are removed they will still have the originals.

What's that you say"if you aren't doing anything wrong etc"...yeh sure.

May 4th, 2008, 00:53
What's that you say"if you aren't doing anything wrong etc"...yeh sure.I always ask people to tell me their income when they claim that sort of thing. You'd be amazed how few people volunteer the answer

May 4th, 2008, 16:31
lovely..just a matter of time before they have cameras in your house..and it will be obligatory.

L O'B, in England they nearly do. It is estimated that in London, apparently the city with the highest number of CCTV cameras per person, Londoners are filmed 300 times per day. Many of the monitors are also equipped with facial recognition programmes - 1984 has arrived, late but well!.

May 4th, 2008, 21:34
DELETED

May 4th, 2008, 23:37
If you are doing nothing wrong then there is nothing to worry about.And if I'm cruising some cutey in the street, or pursuing an affair that I'd rather my nearest and dearest didn't know about, or taking the afternoon off work, having told my boss I've got a headache? There are an endless number of things where I'm not involved in criminal wrong-doing whatsoever, but I'd rather not be spied upon