PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know this cutie?

May 2nd, 2008, 20:19
Hi Friends,

This is just to ask whether anyone of you knows this cutie (photo attached) or where I could find more photos of him. I find him adorable. I found the photo by chance on a boy website. I am pretty sure he's Thai.

Thanks in anticpation.

Harry

francois
May 2nd, 2008, 23:58
Judging by his attire he must be an American? Hooray for the red, white and blue.

May 3rd, 2008, 05:53
Judging by his attire he must be an American? Hooray for the red, white and blue.That reminds me of the joke Robin Williams made in Man of the Year about the Old Glory knickers disappearing up grandma's "crack"

andrewcraig
May 3rd, 2008, 08:01
Judging by his attire he must be an American? Hooray for the red, white and blue.That reminds me of the joke Robin Williams made in Man of the Year about the Old Glory knickers disappearing up grandma's "crack"

Thanks haloduck for the pic I really hope you find some more.
Thanks also to the Colonel for the one liner. makes a good start to the day

bing
May 3rd, 2008, 08:17
I think if he is really patriotic, he should wave the stars and stipes over his head.

May 3rd, 2008, 09:31
Yes I believe his name is Aon. Pronounced Owen. He works over at Private 22. What the hell.

francois
May 3rd, 2008, 12:06
I think if he is really patriotic, he should wave the stars and stipes over his head.

Or maybe, fly his flag at half-mast? Never has Old Glory been displayed so gaily. (Old Glory = American flag)

May 3rd, 2008, 14:08
Hmm he sells his Jap looks, he's nothing like a Jap fortunately ,more like a Vietnamese, but born and bred in Bangkok. He also has a cute tattoo arched across his flawless white bum. I think he looks so much sexier in his little shiny black get up than this.

May 3rd, 2008, 15:37
Private 22 - never heard of this gay bar. Where can I find it on my trip to Bangkok next month. Cheers, Harry

May 3rd, 2008, 17:55
Know him no but Fcuk would I like to he could use my body any time.

May 4th, 2008, 07:51
Private 22 - never heard of this gay bar. Where can I find it on my trip to Bangkok next month. Cheers, Harry

It's not a gay bar it's massage heaven set in a lovely private garden villa out near Chatuckak market on Phaholyothin Soi 8 Bangkok.

They only have six rooms or so, all beautifully and simply decorated with themes like the Chinese room etc. Minimum tip 2G plus whatever you feel like adding and a 1G standard fee for two hours, tea and soda water included. I highly recommend for a massage. I had a traditional Thai massage including some sweet nothings whispered into my ear from cute moist lips that left me on cloud nine for the whole evening. The staff are all shy young, sweet, friendly and relaxed and full of good advice and lovely sincere smiles, makes you want to book in for a week.

danny99
May 5th, 2008, 17:25
Hi Friends,

This is just to ask whether anyone of you knows this cutie (photo attached) or where I could find more photos of him. I find him adorable. I found the photo by chance on a boy website. I am pretty sure he's Thai.

Thanks in anticpation.

Harry

He looks Japanese to me.

May 5th, 2008, 18:04
Minimum tip 2G plus whatever you feel like adding and a 1G standard fee for two hours, tea and soda water included

Those prices are rather extravagant by local standards, don't you think? Do the boys all pack 12", or is there some other reason that they charge 200-300% more than what every other place in town does?

May 5th, 2008, 19:50
He looks Japanese to me.

He looks very photoshopped to me.

May 6th, 2008, 09:59
Minimum tip 2G plus whatever you feel like adding and a 1G standard fee for two hours, tea and soda water included

Those prices are rather extravagant by local standards, don't you think? Do the boys all pack 12", or is there some other reason that they charge 200-300% more than what every other place in town does?

Think they are trying to maintain a standard. The boys are all adoring angels it's true but its so clean you could lick the parquet flooring, I might have I can't remember, the towels are thick and fluffy, decorations originals and and and. It's certainly not the V-club a few soi's up, which I gather from my brief inspection is a filthy bus depot of a whore house. Filthy as in unhygienic of course not some moral judgement.

In the same token its not some silly aroma therapy spa. Just how I like it. In fact while I think about it, does everything have to be about sex, sometimes love will do just nicely.

May 6th, 2008, 11:18
[n fact while I think about it, does everything have to be about sex, sometimes love will do just nicely.

Paying 3,000 baht versus 1,000 baht for a throw only means you've spent more money for a whore. You don't get any more "love" for it.

May 6th, 2008, 13:44
I somehow don't think you would be so lucky, for you it would just be a fucking expensive massage with an unhappy ending. I don't advise you waste your money, save it for the Albury where the men unhappily for them have no choice.

May 6th, 2008, 13:49
I somehow don't think you would be so lucky, for you it would just be a fucking expensive massage with an unhappy ending. I don't advise you waste your money, save it for the Albury where the men unhappily for them have no choice.

I'm not sure why you're insulting me, or what the reference to Albury and having "no choice" means (there are some real stunners there, and happy ones, too). But have a nice day anyway.

May 6th, 2008, 23:23
I am looking for Es, who worked as a dancer for the BB Group (Boys Bangkok and Drean Boy) at Boy Plaza on Surawong for many years. He has apprently left BB Group. I wonder whether anyone knows where he's working now.

May 7th, 2008, 07:34
I am looking for Es, who worked as a dancer for the BB Group (Boys Bangkok and Drean Boy) at Boy Plaza on Surawong for many years. He has apprently left BB Group. I wonder whether anyone knows where he's working now.

...err I think he left BB Group because he found an ATM Machine :colors: :drunken:

May 13th, 2008, 09:13
He looks Japanese to me.

He looks very photoshopped to me.

Shame about the hairstyle! :toothy10:

May 13th, 2008, 14:04
The cutie looks like a magazine model to me. I wonder whether anyone has seen more photos of him.