PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

May 1st, 2008, 15:52
DELETED

May 1st, 2008, 16:22
DELETED

lonelywombat
May 28th, 2008, 19:05
I hear a rumour that Hugh Millar is about to join Poseiden in Jomtien after closing his own place down? For those who wish to boycott

:geek:

I have stayed at Poseiden and have dined there most visits

Can we get an update please

May 29th, 2008, 08:29
The rumor is correct. I dined at Symphony on the last night and Hugh told me he was moving to Poseiden. I am sure everyone will benefit by this move.

May 29th, 2008, 12:45
John B as a mater of interest why do you have a thorn in your ass regarding Hugh M.
I went to his old place Symphony about 3 or 4 times during the time he had it, I wasn't keen on the food.

As a mater of intrest he started working for Pascal at Posidin on the 12th of this month I'm sure Pascal will regret that appiontment.

May 29th, 2008, 13:38
DELETED

travelerjim
May 29th, 2008, 14:52
[quote="John Botting"]The same sort of reasons as you actually. The food wasn't that great and he wasn't that friendly. Also he is and was associated with a certain other person who can't be named. Enough said.

Pardon me...JB...
and Sawatdee friends...

I personally do not know the man, Hugh....
but I do not believe it proper to caste dispersions upon his
associations, activities or character on this or any other board.

If you disagree with food and service and restaurant experience...
... and wish to share the information...
just say so in a posting reviewing your visit or meal experience.

I believe it is time everyone chill out a bit..take a step back...relax...
and try to be more hospitable, friendly and welcoming.

The name calling on this board has ...at times ...become atrocious and vicious...
and you JB ...should be most aware of that fact!

I wish Hugh well in his new position ...
and that the business he is now associated with thrives too :-)

Marsilius
May 29th, 2008, 20:42
Feel free, tj, to cast as many dispersions (preferably of cash) in my direction as you please - but do keep your aspersions to yourself!

Smiles
May 29th, 2008, 20:45
And, even better Marsilius (or perhaps worse), you are apparently in a different "caste" as the rest of us.

Cheers ...