PDA

View Full Version : Thaksin is going to sack Eriksson

April 30th, 2008, 04:25
... tells him he is not right for the job, according to the BBC article below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 370698.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7370698.stm)

April 30th, 2008, 05:04
salary too high?

they had a good season by their standards.

fedssocr
April 30th, 2008, 05:48
I'm sure Scolari won't be any cheaper than Sven.

April 30th, 2008, 05:50
I sacked my Eriksson too. Now got a Nokia - much better. :geek:

April 30th, 2008, 06:02
Just because Thaksin owns Manchester United doesn't make a story about an English footballer an appropriate topic for the Thailand forum

April 30th, 2008, 07:12
Just because Thaksin owns Manchester United doesn't make a story about an English footballer an appropriate topic for the Thailand forum

Yes it does Hom! You're wrong.

For the record, Thaksin owns Man City, not Man United, two different teams - erm!

April 30th, 2008, 07:16

Yes it does Hom! You're wrong.

For the record, Thaksin owns Man City, not Man United, two different teams - erm!

He also, apart from being Swedish and not English, is a manager and not a footballer.

George.

April 30th, 2008, 19:11
... that it has been moved to a more appropriate Forum, notwithstanding my complete ignorance of the sporting interests of the English lower classes

April 30th, 2008, 21:14
Hiring him was only ever about Asian face.

"Look, I'm a rich ThaiChi, who can afford the services of the former England manager"

April 30th, 2008, 21:20
Hiring him was only ever about Asian face. "Look, I'm a rich ThaiChi, who can afford the services of the former England manager"With the emphasis on "Chi" - he was, after all, spending most of his time on the run skulking in China

April 30th, 2008, 21:22
Hiring him was only ever about Asian face. "Look, I'm a rich ThaiChi, who can afford the services of the former England manager"With the emphasis on "Chi" - he was, after all, spending most of his time on the run skulking in China

So does Sihanouk, and he's not Chinese. Skulking in China is good for all ethnicities.

April 30th, 2008, 21:39
You are right: Sihanouk spent much time in North Korea in earlier years. He stopped going, though, after his buddy, the Great Leader, passed on. Kim Junior is a bit too out of his head even for Sihanouk.

April 30th, 2008, 22:32
...the Great LeaderAnd does Singapore's Great Leader, Lee Kuan Yew, have a favourite place?

April 30th, 2008, 22:34
...the Great LeaderAnd does Singapore's Great Leader, Lee Kuan Yew, have a favourite place?

Singapore, of course.

April 30th, 2008, 22:43
[quote="Singapore Sexpat":2umobfwz]...the Great LeaderAnd does Singapore's Great Leader, Lee Kuan Yew, have a favourite place?Singapore, of course.[/quote:2umobfwz]I knew the fellow was a damn fool

May 1st, 2008, 00:22
... that it has been moved to a more appropriate Forum, notwithstanding my complete ignorance of the sporting interests of the English lower classes

Call yourself educated! Are you racist and do I detect a hint of prejudice Hom?. Just remember your roots and where you are living now.