PDA

View Full Version : Please update the non over promoted bars

paulg
April 29th, 2008, 18:49
I have wandered around Sunee and stayed at a lot of bars I like Jimmy also Happy and Kaos. Rarely go to the same bar twice,
at least two nights running

My friends who live in Pattaya want to just sit in a bar and drink and go home alone. The US guys say they cannot afford to off anymore. Some Ozzies are celebrating but some are complaining about their social security payments eg fabricated disability claims on the public purse.

If I come to live in Pattaya full time, will I become a bar regular with a permanent seat and above average service, or act like a tourist.
Maybe it is it the expats can no longer afford to off boys , so they stay in Sunee bars all night.

Is the anger that some "TOURIST' has offed his favorite really important Saw that this year.

I had this same person complain about someone in his deck chair on the beach, then complain about a boy he was
'nurturing'going off with another man.

What can cheap charlies expect. The boys have to live and for them sex is their only source of survival.

But what is happening with Allboys, Happy boys, Uniform boys and just quietly Wildwestboys my favorite

OMG I am such a slut

Where are the scoop reporters

Sorry for the rush going off to a take out chinese gay[rice queen] bar, last tuesday of the month special