PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

March 3rd, 2006, 09:57
DELETED

March 3rd, 2006, 12:28
Okay, I give up. I have searched Dreadned and Thaiboy's and I can't find K-Boys in Bangkok or Pattaya nor Phuket. Give us a break and fill in a few details mate. cheers :geek:

March 3rd, 2006, 14:55
Thanks for your updates on various bars in BKK and in Pattaya.

Please keep up good work. Since I hope to come to LoS within a month, I look forward to your future reports.

Alan-old
March 3rd, 2006, 15:04
Fatman,
K-Boys is in the Sunee Plaza area on Soi VC near White Night Restaurant. It was sold to a new owner, rennovated and failed. Now it's been rennovated again and seems to be doing better. It was a fun place. Not sure why owner didn't leave well enough alone.

March 4th, 2006, 09:41
Thanks Alan, now I know where it is I will check it out when next there.

Talking of Go Go, I popped in again to Tawan club in Bangkok (I'm back!), and the boys have gone from wearing trunks/posing pouches covered by shorts (overkill I thought) to wearing skimpy thongs with the front panel made of black see thru' mesh. I can tell you the myth about body builders is totally unfounded from what I saw.

Aunty
March 4th, 2006, 13:23

Talking of Go Go, I popped in again to Tawan club in Bangkok (I'm back!), and the boys have gone from wearing trunks/posing pouches covered by shorts (overkill I thought) to wearing skimpy thongs with the front panel made of black see thru' mesh. I can tell you the myth about body builders is totally unfounded from what I saw.

Having a good perv were ya? Good on ya mate! :cheers:

March 5th, 2006, 00:37

Having a good perv were ya? Good on ya mate! :cheers:

If perving is sitting goggle eyed at a load of muscle hunks then I was definitely perving. Oh, and talking of such things, I am not sure if the police are now otherwise engaged in the political situation in Thailand, but the barriers seem to have come down in terms of kicking out time at the bars, well past 1.00am when I left the last bar and all were still serving. Added to that at least two bars in soi twilight had 'big cock show's' as the mamasan call them, and to be honest what else are they to be called. This time no hidden treasures in the thongs or pouches, these guys were bollock naked erect, and one of the more popular big name bars had a fuck show. My first time seing such a thing and I was more astonished at the acrobatics than anything else.

March 5th, 2006, 00:38
Oops ... deleted double message.

Aunty
March 5th, 2006, 03:05
.............and one of the more popular big name bars had a fuck show. My first time seing such a thing and I was more astonished at the acrobatics than anything else.

That was exactly my reaction when I saw one at DreamBoys last year. (They had four guys, two couples) I thought O M G you can do that?? And then I suddenly realised what I was actually looking at.

A whole new Olympic sport!

I mean bugger synchronised swimming when you could have synchronised fucking.

The Olympic Fucking Programme. The Mens fucking double. (Oh I think I'd buy tickets for that one). Think of all the moves, the set programme, the points deductions. Marvelous. :bounce:

bucknaway
March 5th, 2006, 03:18
I would love to be the guy that thinks this stuff up and shows everyone what I mean...

EURIKA!! I just came up with an idea that will ROCK THIS PLACE! Quick! To the stage!

Ok, I need 3 guys! STRIP!
You! Bend over and spread your cheeks!
You get behind him and plug in... Good, good now start the music.
Now you, get behind him and... Yeah! That is it....

Now here I come... Yes... Oh yes.. YES!

Now do you see? I told ya I had a AWESOME idea....

:cheers:

March 5th, 2006, 14:37
those daring young men wid' out no B.V.D."s...

EURIKA!! I just came up with an idea that will ROCK THIS PLACE! Quick! To the stage!

Ok, I need 3 guys! STRIP!
You! Bend over and spread your cheeks!
You get behind him and plug in... Good, good now start the music.
Now you, get behind him and... Yeah! That is it....
Now here I come... Yes... Oh yes.. YES!
Now do you see? I told ya I had a AWESOME idea....
:laughing3:
Hate to bust your bubble, Bucky...but...It's been done--
And, not only has it been but also done as an aerial act!...
Which requires precision...marksmanship!...
and a well-oiled gun. :ky:

March 7th, 2006, 10:56
Ok I have seen fuck shows now so I can mark that off the list of things to see and do in my lifetime (joke!) and I have seen guys on, and off stage jerking the gerkin in clubs, but what shocked me the most happened last night.

I followed my general principle of trying to visit as many places wherever I go so I can find out which I like best and would revisit. I popped into KBoys mentioned above and had to turn around and leave straight away. I would say that most of the boys there are well short of 18 and at least one boy (and I mean boy), dressed in those white go go shorts could not have been more that 12 years old (and I think I may have overestimated his age). I am not a person easily shocked (the fuck show's, offing boys has come remarkably naturally to me) but that really shocked me and I had to tell the mamasan as I walked in, turned around and walked out, that 'his boys were far too young'.

March 7th, 2006, 15:14
DELETED