PDA

View Full Version : You off a boy then what?

puckered_penguin
April 24th, 2008, 22:00
You off a boy then what? If you donтАЩt go back to your home or an hotel, where do you do? I usually take him to a non-gay bar with good music or just a place to drink and relax such as Kaffa restaurant on Jomtien beach which also has good music.
Going to other go-go bars is probably boring for both of us and going to beer bars such as Panorama or Come-In Bar is boring for him as I will end up chatting with my farang friends. Of course the lets eat somewhere is also always on offer.
If I off him for a few nights I always avoid the return to his bar as I hate refusing drinks to everyone who suddenly seems to be his best friend. I prefer to give him a good tip rather than dilute my cash with weak whiskey.
I am interested in what other guys do as I am running out of ideas.

francois
April 25th, 2008, 00:27
You off a boy then what? .

Why did you off the boy if you are not going to your home or hotel?

Shuee
April 25th, 2008, 01:14
i think i see where your coming from here, you want to make the night last - maybe go cinema, or something like bowling, or karaoke, or try your luck downwalking street somewhere.....

be advised all the cinemas in pty seem to be annoyingly freezing, that i cant even hold bf hand as he has them tightly wrapped around body to try & gain some warm!!!!!

netrix
April 25th, 2008, 01:42
there are karaoke bars and dance clubs that i've been to
several times when it's not quite time to go back to the hotel.
just ask your boy, he will know where to go.

i've been down walking street to the thai boxing bars and
to some great bars with live music on the recommendation
of my boy-for-the-night.

the next day if you're still hanging out he would probably love
to go shopping or to see a movie. i haven't been able to talk
anyone into going paragliding yet. "ting tong. crazy so much."

Shuee
April 25th, 2008, 02:19
You off a boy then what? he cums- then goes!!

you do know the walking street boxin is fake,

netrix
April 25th, 2008, 07:25
you do know when your boy says "i love you. i like you fuck me. your cock so big!"
that it's fake too? doesn't mean you can't have some fun while you're at it.

the boys love the kickboxing. the girls at the bar are super nice when they know
you're not there to hit on them. and you never know when one of the fake
kickboxing guys will take an interest when he sees you with a boy and knows
you're gay.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 25th, 2008, 11:49
well if you aren't going to go straight back to your hotel ( as if !!) then make sure he has a Thai friend with him and go to a karaoke bar or ask them where they want to go to..or even 3 or 4 of his friends. There is no more fun ( well there is ) to be had than watching a group of lads having a great night out.

do you really think he wants to sit with you alone and pontificate upon world events ??

(sorry if that bursts your dream but I'm in a bad mood today.)

TrongpaiExpat
April 25th, 2008, 12:54
Doris is right. Thais in general don't go out for fun one-on-one. They go in groups. If you off a boy and take him to a disco, karaoke or even on a nice out of town trip, he might go but it's a chore for him to look happy.

Even if there's no farang in the mix, they go out in groups. The check bin is shared Thai style, pay as much as you can, and anyone with more pays more unless there's a farang in the group who is generally expected to pick up the check.

The only Thai that go out one on one are the upper classes, the odd loner or one that was educated in the West.

Back when I was living in US and cruising for Asians, I used to go to a lot of gay Asian hang outs and it was usual for the boys to arrive in groups. The task was always how to separate the one your interested in from the group. Sometimes it worked, the prospect for sex out weighted the lure of the group but you could see they were conflicted. I want to go with you and have sex, lots of sex, but I came with my friends. They then would have to make some excuses and bow out and then leave with you.

April 25th, 2008, 13:41
I would take him home or back to your hotel and fcuk with him. What is it your looking for companionship, love, a friend, someone wine and dine or SEX ???, don't make any mistake about it when you off a boy from a bar or pick him up anywhere he's looking for one thing "money" that's how they live my friend, everything ells is just crap the boys would rather have the money to pay his rent and so on, and with any left over he would rather go out with friends and girl friends not us.

Find them, off them, fcuk them, pay them, forget them and move on to the next one, after all that's what they do with us and in the main there own sex and love life's.

Dont forget "Variety is the spice of life."

April 25th, 2008, 20:56
For me it's a mostly been a case of chatting in the bar, well at we can with the inevitable language gap.
Then straight back to the hotel.

This might change if I meet some Thais with a good English capability.

As the exception, I know a Prague rent boy who has such an elightened attitude to life, it's just a pleasure to chat with him & hear his candid views on various subjects.

Impulse
April 26th, 2008, 10:55
After I off a boy,I try my best to clean away any evidence left behind.Normally no blood poured down drains as this can be detected with special lighting.In thailand this isnt usually a problem. As I leave my room with a large suitcase and go by the front desk I stuff cotton in my ears as hearing"Cop khun Cop" makes me nervous and I dont want to give myself away. Ill then go to Sunee and order a nice stiff one and the hunt begins all over again. :cyclops:

April 26th, 2008, 17:56
You off a boy then what?

I dress like BATMAN :bigsmurf:

Beachlover
June 24th, 2008, 20:32
hmm... it never really occured to me to do anything more than sit at the bar watching the show for a while... then go back to the hotel and fuck for 2-3 hours

Diec
June 25th, 2008, 02:09
hmm... it never really occured to me to do anything more than sit at the bar watching the show for a while... then go back to the hotel and fuck for 2-3 hours

Who the hell fucks for 2-3 hours?

Beachlover
June 25th, 2008, 05:46

Sorry... I mean make love for 2-3 hours :bounce:

allieb
June 25th, 2008, 12:28
You off a boy then what? If you donтАЩt go back to your home or an hotel, where do you do? I usually take him to a non-gay bar with good music or just a place to drink and relax such as Kaffa restaurant on Jomtien beach which also has good music

Its simple You off him
Go back to your place and fuck him
Pay him and fuck him off

Its sad when silly old farang try to build a relationship with a prostitute he has only known for 5 minutes. The dining out and lets go out and have a drink thing is for when he has done his job so well you want to see him again. And we all know the series of events that happen next.

June 25th, 2008, 13:22
You off a boy then what? If you donтАЩt go back to your home or an hotel, where do you do? I usually take him to a non-gay bar with good music or just a place to drink and relax such as Kaffa restaurant on Jomtien beach which also has good music

Its simple You off him
Pay him and fuck him off

Its sad when silly old farang try to build a relationship with a prostitute he has only known for 5 minutes. The dining out and lets go out and have a drink thing is for when he has done his job so well you want to see him again. And we all know the series of events that happen next.

So, it's sad when a farang expects to establish somekind of relationship with a boy, okay.
But how sad is it to fuck a boy after a brief introduction of 5 minutes; how sad is it if people like you show absolutely no respect to the boys. How can you expect some kind of respect from the boys if you don't respect yourself. People like you deserve no better than a sheep or a camel and even those should be respected.

TrongpaiExpat
June 25th, 2008, 13:55

Its simple You off him
Pay him and fuck him off

So, it's sad when a farang expects to establish somekind of relationship with a boy, okay.
But how sad is it to fuck a boy after a brief introduction of 5 minutes; how sad is it if people like you show absolutely no respect to the boys. How can you expect some kind of respect from the boys if you don't respect yourself. People like you deserve no better than a sheep or a camel and even those should be respected.

A Camel? Wouldn't you need a step ladder?

Respect! It's just sex. In Bangkok saunas it's 5 seconds to establish he's not a farang, another 5 seconds feel of the goods to establish compatibility, a nod and then follow to a room. All clocks in at less than 2 min on a good day. If's there's time latter you can do an introduction with real names (optional)

June 25th, 2008, 13:57
I would take him home or back to your hotel and fcuk with him. What is it your looking for companionship, love, a friend, someone wine and dine or SEX ???, don't make any mistake about it when you off a boy from a bar or pick him up anywhere he's looking for one thing "money" that's how they live my friend, everything ells is just crap the boys would rather have the money to pay his rent and so on, and with any left over he would rather go out with friends and girl friends not us.

Find them, off them, fcuk them, pay them, forget them and move on to the next one, after all that's what they do with us and in the main there own sex and love life's.

Dont forget "Variety is the spice of life."

Sensible answer JJD. Who gives a fuck what the prostitute thinks? You guys really are living in a dream fantasy world. WAKE UP! They are prostitutes, just use em and pay em, thats ALL THEY WANT.

June 25th, 2008, 14:03
This is amazing; if you ever ask yourself why your "prostitutes" see you as an ATM, ripp you off, steal, cheat and lie to you, than please think of your own pittyfull words in this thread, because the "prostitutes" might think that's what YOU like most.

June 25th, 2008, 14:30
Sensible answer JJD. Who gives a fuck what the prostitute thinks? You guys really are living in a dream fantasy world. WAKE UP! They are prostitutes, just use em and pay em, thats ALL THEY WANT.

you're such a nice fella... soft and tender on the outside and...... rotten in the inside!! :cheers: :cheers:

June 25th, 2008, 14:36

you're such a nice fella... soft and tender on the outside and...... rotten in the inside!! :cheers: :cheers:

Great, I was thinking that I was the only one without brain damage on this forum.

allieb
June 25th, 2008, 18:07

Joseph You are a moron.

Once a boy takes off his clothes and puts a number on his briefs its money he's looking for not respect. And I never said not to expect to develop a relationship with a boy. I said not to do it with a whore you have only just pulled off the podium. The respect that type of boy gets from me is a smile a little chat and a good tip. The respect I get from him is hopefully a good time. If I was looking for anything deeper I wouldn't expect to get it form a numbers bar.

Its not sad to fuck a boy after a brief introduction it cuts the bullshit and and both parties are happy. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself next time you pull a boy, is this boy with me for my looks and scintillating conversation or does he want my lolly ( money for our American friends) and how many have fucked you for free.

And BTW to bring in sheep and camels it just shows what a fuck wit you are

June 25th, 2008, 18:30

Joseph You are a moron.

Once a boy takes off his clothes and puts a number on his briefs its money he's looking for not respect. And I never said not to expect to develop a relationship with a boy. I said not to do it with a whore you have only just pulled off the podium. The respect that type of boy gets from me is a smile a little chat and a good tip. The respect I get from him is hopefully a good time. If I was looking for anything deeper I wouldn't expect to get it form a numbers bar.

Its not sad to fuck a boy after a brief introduction it cuts the bullshit and and both parties are happy. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself next time you pull a boy, is this boy with me for my looks and scintillating conversation or does he want my lolly ( money for our American friends) and how many have fucked you for free.

And BTW to bring in sheep and camels it just shows what a fuck wit you are

I guess it's just a matter of degree - who is higher on the social ladder the "Dirty Whore" or the "Disgusting and Pathetic Jon" ?? Should you respect any of them??? I respect people on an invidual basis based on what I consider to be their personal merrit.

dave_tf-old
June 25th, 2008, 21:59
Joseph44--this post is specifically directed to you, though all I know about you is gleaned from a few posts...so take it as it suits you.

You are not a moron, nor are you alone in your desire to have a different kind of experience with barboys. If you are a fuckwit, then I am a double-chocolate dipped fuckwit--about half the times I have taken a guy out of a bar it has been with no intention of having sex. Sometimes sex happens despite my intentions, and sometimes despite my intentions to the contrary it doesn't happen. I certainly don't need anybody to tell me how to enjoy a holiday or have a good evening out, and neither do you.

While you certainly can show 'respect' by treating a barboy decently in a short sexual relationship, to extend that beyond that requires a different kind of respect--choice. Fact: Every barboy knows what he likes to do. Fact: Almost every barboy knows better than almost any farang how and where to have a good time. Fact: Some (but not all) like to spend time with farang beyond the 'usual'. Fact: Some (but not all) might like to spend some of that time with you. If he does, the offer of choices is one way to get beyond the 'up to you' conundrum. If he doesn't (or doesn't this evening) he will tell you a white lie to spare your feelings. To drag him someplace he does not want to go to do something he does not want to do is not 'respect'.

Despite Allieb's insults, I don't have a problem with his brand of 'respect'. It wouldn't and shouldn't matter to him whether I do or don't, just as it doesn't matter to me what he thinks about how I enjoy myself.

UKLover, on the other hand, is truly deluded. Not only does he think he knows best how you (and I)--who he doesn't know--should relate to barboys, but he also feels he has some insight into what all barboys think--a strange delusion given his expressed complete lack of interest in them for anything except their sexual service.

Somebody who has included the line 'promise them anything' in his motto is not a guide for me and I suspect should not be a guide for you--even though he clearly sees himself as a guide. Do you really want to listen to somebody who apparently can't even get laid by a prostitute without lying?

Stay true to yourself and don't be tempted to fall into lockstep with anybody who would diminish your enjoyment the way you see fit.

allieb
June 25th, 2008, 22:32
For Dave tf

I have read your post through a couple of times and I have no problem at all with your views as to what to do with a boy you have offed. The truth is that he who pays the piper calls the tune. If you off a boy then you are basically free to suggest anything within reason as you are paying for his time and services. Its up to you whether you have sex or not or weather you just go out for whatever or just sit a drink with him.

My point to Joseph is that I don't expect too much form a professional boy with a number on his briefs . If I were looking for more than sex and to build up some kind of relationship I wouldn't look in a go go bar. My insults as you say were directed to a person who because I use a prostitute for the purpose he advertises thinks I am no better than a sheep or a camel.

Khorthodkrub is right in what he says levels respect should be given on an individual basis. based on personal merit.

June 26th, 2008, 09:37
I am so glad that there are SOME sensible people on this board when it comes to prostitutes.

If dave tf gets a hard on by showing respect to his 'paid for fuck' then thats up to him. If he pays the boy then fine. The boy is happy and dave "the John" is happy as he has fulfilled his fantasy.

Wesley
June 26th, 2008, 09:45
My favorite was to go to Xzite and watch the show and have a few shots of the bottle I bring in then get a crowd to help us drink it and end up with a couple or more to join in. Especially some of the waiters there that are usually bi adn make for a good time in bed.

Wesley

lonelywombat
June 26th, 2008, 11:14

An old friend of mine [str8] always says old age is when what we used to do all night, now takes all night to do

lonelywombat
June 26th, 2008, 11:14

An old friend of mine [str8] always says old age is when what we used to do all night, now takes all night to do

June 27th, 2008, 09:33
For Dave tf

I have read your post through a couple of times and I have no problem at all with your views as to what to do with a boy you have offed. The truth is that he who pays the piper calls the tune. If you off a boy then you are basically free to suggest anything within reason as you are paying for his time and services. Its up to you whether you have sex or not or weather you just go out for whatever or just sit a drink with him.

My point to Joseph is that I don't expect too much form a professional boy with a number on his briefs . If I were looking for more than sex and to build up some kind of relationship I wouldn't look in a go go bar. My insults as you say were directed to a person who because I use a prostitute for the purpose he advertises thinks I am no better than a sheep or a camel.

Khorthodkrub is right in what he says levels respect should be given on an individual basis. based on personal merit.

Oh sorry Allieb, I think that you misinterpreted my sheep and camel thing. I didn't mean that you are a sheep or a camel, but the way you use the boys, makes no difference than to use a sheep or a camel. So, it's not you who is the sheep or camel, but the boys.

June 30th, 2008, 03:36
You walk or ride back to your hotel.

The boy jumps in the shower, and invites you in. You take a shower together.

You are probably both quite hot by now, so you towel down and then get into bed together, stark naked. (Or soon to be so).

Then you do whatever is mutually agreeable.

I'm sorry, was this supposed to be a Hard Question?????

June 30th, 2008, 05:01
if off someone I fuck him, I want somethig from my money, then after that we can have some other fun, than in bed.

Dodger
June 30th, 2008, 07:15
allieb wrote:

Its not sad to fuck a boy after a brief introduction it cuts the bullshit and and both parties are happy. Take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself next time you pull a boy, is this boy with me for my looks and scintillating conversation or does he want my lolly

After reading your blabber, I became convinced that you're not much to look at in the mirror - and totally incapable of holding a scintillating conversation with anyone. Your best bet is to continue doing exactly what you're doing now. For his sake, just fuck him and let him escape.

Now, to address the poster of this tread:

You may want to invite the boy and a few of his friends for a night at the Isaan Music place on Third Road. He'll receive good merit from his friends and you'll have a chance to get to know him a little better along the way. Karaoke's also serve the same purpose, although I find it better to let them steer the boat to the one they prefer.

Rarely have I ever taken a boy out right after offing him without taking a few of his friends along, reason being, that's exactly what he wants to do. And, come to think of it, that's exactly what I want to do as well. Of course this costs a little extra after you pay a few more off fees and cover the entertainment for the night, but it's almost always a great time - and most importantly, the boy gets to see you as a real person versus a shallow pay-as-you-go sex machine.

I know that people like allieb are somewhat limited in their understanding of the nature of Thai boys, or for that fact, the true nature of anything, and believe that the working boys ONLY care about the money, but that couldn't be further from the truth. The way I look at it, we're all people, regardless of where we come from or what we do for a living, and need the same things. Sex being one of those things, but friendship and meaningful relationships being another.

Don't worry allieb, there's always time to re-strategize. Do a few sit-ups, jog around the pool a few times. Do whatever you have to do to be able to look at YOURSELF in the mirror. Have you ever thought of learning a few Thai words so you can improve your capabilities of holding a scintillating conversation.

Bob
June 30th, 2008, 08:31
Like Dodger and many others, I have a difficult time not forming negative judgments about posters who speak as if they treat their "offs" (I really don't like that word) like a piece of meat to be used and tossed - and the sooner the better (lest there actually be some human contact). It's been 6-7 years since I was in the usual "offing" mode but I can honestly say I never "offed" a barboy that I didn't like something about. I do understand that the boys are simply offering themselves for sale for an hour or two and there are customers who want nothing more than that - either by choice or perhaps at times because that's all they are capable of - and, right or wrong, I guess that's the system. But they are human beings and, if you take the time to smell the roses (or are capable of doing so), there's more there than a sex organ. I just have this freaky feeling that I personally wouldn't want to meet those that approach the boys only as a meat market - as I suspect that these people would relate to me the same way (I have better things to do).

Then again, there's such a thing as showing respect to a doorman, a taxi driver, or anyone else you happen to meet. It's a pleasure to know that most of the posters here know that too. And sad that some don't.

June 30th, 2008, 08:36
Like Dodger and many others, I have a difficult time not forming negative judgments about posters who speak as if they treat their "offs" (I really don't like that word).

You haven't said what word you do prefer. Can we assume it's not "prostitutes"?

Bob
June 30th, 2008, 08:45
Typical response, boygenyus. You're such a sweetheart.
I don't care what you call them, only a word. I was talking (obviously above your maturity level) about how one treats them.

puckered_penguin
June 30th, 2008, 11:09
I began this topic out of curiosity as I expected this forum to reflect what can be seen as an everyday occurrence. I see some/many farang take a boy off from one gogo bar then proceed to visit other gogo bars with the boy in tow. Are they looking for a 3rd. or just enjoying each other's company?
Or do the boys actually enjoy visiting other bars?
I am such a pathetic old kee nok farang that I limit my sexual persuits to internet dating. It frightens the boys less.

dave_tf-old
June 30th, 2008, 11:34
Are they looking for a 3rd. or just enjoying each other's company?

Any or all three of those is possible. Other possibilities exist as well.

"The boys" doesn't exist. Some enjoy visiting other bars. My last best N very much enjoyed the visit to Throb, but I doubt he or too many of the others I've known would enjoy visiting a more typical gogo bar.

One aspect of Sanook is the desire (and ability) to find enjoyment in whatever one is doing, even if it's cutting lawns with your teeth. I like people like that, and where it still exists in barboys I like them as well.

allieb
June 30th, 2008, 12:43
After reading your blabber, I became convinced that you're not much to look at in the mirror - and totally incapable of holding a scintillating conversation with anyone. Your best bet is to continue doing exactly what you're doing now. For his sake, just fuck him and let him escape.

Don't worry allieb, there's always time to re-strategize. Do a few sit-ups, jog around the pool a few times. Do whatever you have to do to be able to look at YOURSELF in the mirror. Have you ever thought of learning a few Thai words so you can improve your capabilities of holding a scintillating conversation.

b]You are half right. I find it sad when someone who isn't exactly looking for sex as a primary motive has to pay a prostitute he has never seen before for company. As I said before and I stick by it. If I were looking for company and not sex I wouldn't look for it in a go go bar. As for letting a short time go go bar boy "Escape" the feeling is mutual he has found a customer sold his wares and wants to leave a soon as possible, perhaps to get another customer before closing time. I also want him to leave as I am far from needing company. On odd occasions I have arranged to meet a bar boy I have been with before because he was good and also entertaining outside the bed. This type I would have no quarrel in taking them out somewhere once I had got to know them. [/b]

I can look at myself in the mirror and it doesn't offend me. I am an expat who has taken the trouble to learn the language of my host country along with another European language. I do not have any interest in seriously learning the Thai language apart from the two or three dozen words and phrases to show willing. I have always believed in TRICKS IN BED AND FRIENDS ROUND THE TABLE. You get to keep them both and don't look like a fool. And when I say tricks I mean bar boy pick ups not lovers partners and long term farang / prostitute relationships.

See everything for what is is and stop fooling yourself that you have something you don't I would like to know how you fare in your own country with boys

yedo111
June 30th, 2008, 13:00
I dont understand most of your negative comments maybe because English is not my native language.

I cant see any fun offing a boy just for sex when the boys are intelligent funny human beings.

I want more for my money? Sure , instead of paying the bar owner I just wait until the bar closes at 1:30 , I meet some of the boys and we goto a karaoke place and have fun together , I pay for the whisky ofcourse, then one of the boys want to stay with me and Im happy and he's happy for the night (or even longer) .

Thats more fun and value for the money IMHO.

puckered_penguin
June 30th, 2008, 13:14
[quote="puckered_penguin":1rxsr9bz]Are they looking for a 3rd. or just enjoying each other's company?

Any or all three of those is possible. Other possibilities exist as well.

One aspect of Sanook is the desire (and ability) to find enjoyment in whatever one is doing, even if it's cutting lawns with your teeth. I like people like that, and where it still exists in barboys I like them as well.[/quote:1rxsr9bz]

Very good point dave_tf, Thai guys seem to find sanook in most of everything they do. That is part of their magic.

Dodger
June 30th, 2008, 17:50
allieb wrote:

See everything for what is is and stop fooling yourself that you have something you don't I would like to know how you fare in your own country with boys

I'll concede that your are half right in the assumption(s) you draw in this statement as well.

I don't fare very well with the boys in my own country. Wait a minute, that's minimizing. Let me try that again. I don't fare at all with the boys in my own country. Now, that's better. The boys in my country couldn't be bothered with someone twice their age, including me, which, unfortunately, leaves me on the outside looking in.

I've been having a relationship with one of those short-time whores (as some prefer to frame them) and it's been one hell of a rocky road and there's no smooth track in sight. Odds are, this relationship will wither on the vine the same way the last three have, but I'll have to admit, that I have never felt that I really "had him," nor have I ever really believed that he really "had me." I believe that we're all affected by "delusion" which seems to be inherent in us humans as we march with our egos and inner fears through life.

The magic of LOS, which has kept me coming back for so long, is that the boys half my age do look at me. Is this because of the "money ? Of course it is. Does that mean that's it's impossible to develop true friendships and deep relationships in a setting like this, of course not. They need money - and we, many of us any way, desire sexual and emotional gratification. Underneath this Vail of "needs" reside two human beings, who, regardless if they even know it or not, have the capacity for loving, and wanting to feel loved. I don't view my relationship, as a 50 y/o ex-pot smoking hippie from the West - coupled with an ex-yaba popping ladyboy whore from the jungles, as being being any more delusional than anything else I've witnessed in my life. Life is all what you make of it. We can't change the shape of it, and we certainly can't change the ultimate outcome, but we sure as hell can do something about that middle part.

mai pen rai

allieb
June 30th, 2008, 18:21
Thank you Dodger.

I cant fault a thing you have said it sums up the farang Thai boy relationship well. As long as we don't delude ourselves and we look at things as they are then anything that makes you happy is OK by me

Us older farang need love and affection which doesn't come easy in our own countries. We have grown up without children to love us (well most of us, there are some married queens about) We come to Thailand to fill that void It's OK to buy our Dreams as long as we don't forget that the dream is shared with a number of others or could move on altogether to a higher bidder.

I too had a very disastrous 3 year fling with a Thai boy it cost me a lot of money and almost my life. My dealings with Thai boys over the past 6 years has made me very pessimistic. Although there are a few,shall I say special Thai boys around there are also an awful lot of fucking little shits as well. When you off a boy for the first night nobody knows what he has gotten involved with. You need to know someone a long time in my books before he moves from trick to friend.

Beachlover
June 30th, 2008, 19:36
my relationship, as a 50 y/o ex-pot smoking hippie from the West - coupled with an ex-yaba popping ladyboy whore from the jungles

ROFL... way to put a great spin on it, Dodger! ... Love ya, Muah!

bing
June 30th, 2008, 21:49
This thread has been unwittingly hijacked. The original question is really a request for some ideas on what to do with your friend. He is visiting probably and was looking for suggestions on things to do with the young man after the visit to the hotel. Music and dancing were mentioned and then it seems the idea of offing took over. Actually it is a legitimate question that I have enjoyed exploring. It is like going to the Statue of Liberty, only the tourists go there, the folks who live in NYC don't go there. Since I am the once or twice a year visitor, I can enjoy taking a friend on an elephant ride. Nothing like bouncing on the back of a pachyderm. I remember last year my friend of several years was concerned i was getting too much sun and held an umbrella over me for a good while. I'm not sure I would have been as considerate of him, while holding on for dear life 15 feet above the ground. Mim, the travel consultant, will set it up for you. She is located just down the block from Monty's Pool of happy memory. Also a trip to the Tiger Zoo. A great place to snap a picture with various beasts. You can't help but look good posing next to an orangutan. Well, perhaps I should speak for myself, some of the avatars being used these days makes one wonder. In the case of BBB I might cast a vote for the simian. The Rose Garden is also a fun place for the day. In the more tranquil side of things, a visit to the Temple of Peace would be nice. As was already mentioned I like taking in the excitement of Walking Street and the Thai Boxing venue about half way down the street. Taking a Thai friend is iffy, he may or may not like it. I think most Thais grow up thinking they will be a boxer, much like little boys think they will be firemen when they grow up, but when I took a somewhat fem guy there one time, I don't think he had a good time at all and would have left if he was not in my company. That night I did not stay long or interact with the boxers or the serving gals as would be my norm. Again, the question is perfectly normal, what to do with your friend after the hotel. Communication is important, it is possible your friend may never have seen a big aquarium, and a trip to Bangkok to the Paragon Mall ( opps spelling of this may be off) and a ride on the klongs will be a neat thing for him to see and you will have a pleasant traveling buddy to boot. This response is for the visitor not the expat, no doubt after several trips to the Tiger Zoo or whatever place, the newness wears off, but the visitor can be energized by such wonderfulness. Since many of you will know of the renting a boat to the Islands or other beaches near by, I won't go into those possibilities. As a final thought, picking a nice place to eat in the evening, that you and your friend will enjoy is the subject of a lot banter. I go pretty much where I want to go, but have been steered to other places by my Thai friends. It is all good. It will still be a couple of months till I return and start filling up my dance card.

July 2nd, 2008, 02:27
An excellent argument for not getting involved with bar boys. A few such relationships do work, but many more fail.

You could use the same argument for not getting involved with anyone - any relationship can fail or succeed and those with bar boys are no different. Have you considered that the reason "many more fail" could be the farang rather than the bar boy?

July 3rd, 2008, 01:56
Judging from some relationships I've seen, (a personal assessment with no hard facts to back it up) it strikes me that the failure rate between bar boys and farangs is greater than "ordinary' Thai guys and farangs

I would tend to agree with you on that - with the addition that, only from what I have seen, in the former (bar boy) relationships they often fail more than the latter ('ordinary') relationships because the farangs concerned seldom see them as "balanced" relationships where both sides are contributing equally; in my own case I am happy to say that after more than five years, the last one being as registered Civil Partners, my own could not be better.

July 3rd, 2008, 02:23
allieb wrote:
....The boys in my country couldn't be bothered with someone twice their age, including me, which, unfortunately, leaves me on the outside looking in....

Actually, the young guys in the west do look at the old guys, and it is done exactly the same way as in the LOS. But you just do not have enough money to be looked at in the west, that's all.

TrongpaiExpat
July 3rd, 2008, 15:23
allieb wrote:
....The boys in my country couldn't be bothered with someone twice their age, including me, which, unfortunately, leaves me on the outside looking in....

Actually, the young guys in the west do look at the old guys, and it is done exactly the same way as in the LOS. But you just do not have enough money to be looked at in the west, that's all.

Exactly, you should see all the old fellias in this sea side community just north of Miami. There's a gay beach near-by and these old sun drenched over-the-hill-ers with their trophy young BF in tow are there in droves. There a series of very exclusive sea side condos just south of the beach. I guess if it was not for the near-by gay beach you would never know that so many of the ultra rich gays in these condos have young BF's.

And then there was this guy:
http://bandofthebes.typepad.com/bandofthebes/images/2007/05/16/liberace.jpeg

puckered_penguin
July 4th, 2008, 14:36
One of the silliest questions yet.

It might be a silly question fattman but a topic that has had a relatively long life, a high number of responses and views. Must be a lot of silly people at Sawatdee Forum!